Words In The Wall

Will You Divorce Him?

"Alright time to go to sleep." Yoochun said as he rubbed his hands in his face, it was almost midnight and they decided to watch a movie, but it seems that Yoochun couldn't stay with his eyes wide open anymore. Jaejoong tried to hide his smile as soon as he heard Yoochun saying those words that he was dying to hear. He wanted to cuddle with Minjee as he watched the movie, but he couldn't do anything when he knows that he could hurt his brother.

"Goodnight oppa." Minjee spoke as she smiled at Yoochun and the latter patted her head and smiled back.

"Goodnight." Yoochun said and walked to his bedroom. When he closed the door behind him, Jaejoong didn't wait for a second and wrapped his arms around Minjee's waist and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Finally, we got some moment alone." Jaejoong chuckled as he kissed Minjee's lips and pulled her between his legs, he wrapped them both with the blanket as they kept watching the movie.

 

 

Jaejoong woke up as some strange smell invaded his nostrils. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes and saw everything dark. He felt Minjee moving and he sighed in relief that she was safe but the strange smell was making him feel nervous.

"Jae? Did you eat something strange?" Minjee whined as she pulled away from Jaejoong, but she realized that the smell wasn't from Jaejoong and turned the lights on as her heart was racing from fear. She heard him gasping and getting out from the bed and she looked up at him. He was looking up to the white wall and red words were written in there.

"I was able to walk around without you noticing me. Next time, there will be real blood."

"Jae! Is Heesung safe?"

Jaejoong turned his body to his son's crib and saw him sleeping, but in Hessung's forehead had blood making Jaejoong's heart explode from fear. Jaejoong heard Minjee sobbing and he looked at her. She was wiping her forehead, and Jaejoong felt everything crumbling around him. Her forehead had blood too, she looked up at him with her teary eyes and he understand what his wife was feeling. Whoever who was this bastard, Jaejoong knew that his wife and his son wansn't safe in their own home when someone was able to touch Heesung, move around the house without waking him or Minjee up, even with Yoochun around.

"Stay with Heesung, I'll call Hyun Joong. Maybe he will find some clue in here." Jaejoong said as he wiped the blood off Heesung's forehead and put him in Minjee's arm. Jaejoong grabbed his cell phone and dialed to his friend and walked to Yoochun's bedroom.

"Yoochun!" Jaejoong called his brother and Yoochun turned his head to him, sleepy. "Come to my bedroom, something happened."

Uncomplainingly, Yoochun with his heart beating nervously followed his brother to another bedroom and saw blood in the walls, words that made him shiver and he looked at Minjee and saw that she had blood in her face.

"Oh my god! Minjee, are you hurt?" He asked her as he run to her and checked her body.

"I'm fine oppa... but I'm afraid!" Minjee sobbed. "He or she was able to walk around without waking us up! And even touch my baby, oppa! I don't know if I will be able to sleep anymore!"

"Shh, Minjee, calm down. At least you and Heesung are okay." Jaejoong said as he kneeled down in front of her and wiped her tears. "I already called Hyun Joong to come here, and Yunho, Changmin and your brother to protect you and Heesung."

 

 

The door bell rang and Jaejoong checked one of the camera that his granfather installed and saw Kim Hyun Joong waiting patiently outside of the apartment. Jaejoong heaved a deep sigh and opened the door to his friend, letting him walking into the apartment and there's no need to say anything. Hyun Joong looked at the door, checking if it was broke and he frowned.

"The door isn't broken..." Hyun Joong murmured to himself and then he looked up at Jaejoong who was worried. "Don't worry, Jae. I'll try my best to find who did that."

Jaejoong nodded with his head and left Hyun Joong investigate the apartment and he walked into the bedroom where Yoochun was trying to make Minjee to fall asleep but she would only stare at Heesung. Jaejoong heaved a deep sigh again and he was sick of this, he hates so much the idea of her and his son being unsafe even if she was living with two men. 

He wrapped his arms around her and made her lay in the bed as he hugged tightly with Heesung in her chest. Jaejoong kissed her forehead and Minjee felt safe in his arm.

The door bell rang and Yoochun walked out the bedroom and checked the camera and saw Yunho, Changmin and Junsu waiting outside the apartment and Yoochun opened the door.

"Hey, thank you for coming." Yoochun said as he let them walking into the apartment.

"It's okay. Are you guys okay?" Junsu said as he looked around the apartment and looked at Yoochun.

"Fortunately, yes." Yoochun answered and saw Changmin frowning at Hyun Joong. "Oh... this is Detective Kim Hyun Joong. Joong, they are mine and Jaejoong's friends, and this is Junsu, Minjee's brother."

"Goodnight guys. Please don't touch anything, just go straight to Yoochun's bedroom and still, don't touch anything." Hyun Joong said and looked at one of them. From the time in this career, he learnt that everyone is suspects until proofs say on the contrary. The three boys nodded with their head and followed Yoochun to his bedroom. 

Hyun Joong looked at Yunho and frowned. Yunho looked at him back and nervously he walked fast to Yoochun's bedroom making Joong curious, and something caught his eyes.

"I have to find more about him..." Joong murmured to himself and wrote down Yunho's name in his small notebook. "I'm sure that I've seen him before..."

 

"Minjee!" Junsu called her as he kneeled in the bed and caressed her face. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am oppa. I'm happy that you came." Minjee weakly beamed to her brother and let him wrap his arms around her shoulder.

"Oh, I'm here now. You and the baby are safe now." Junsu said as he kissed her forehead and Heesung's cheek. "I think it's better for us to stay here to protect her and Heesung." 

He said as he looked at Yunho and Changmin, and both of them nodded with their head. None of them wanted to happen something bad to Minjee and her son, they have a good relationship after working together in the company, good enough for them to like her as their sister.

Minjee saw Jaejoong sitting in the couch as he looked outside the window, she got off the bed leaving Heesung in Yunho's arm and she walked towards Jaejoong. The latter looked at her and let her sit in his lap, he looked away from her.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked as she caressed his neck, but he did not answer her and Minjee knew that he was feeling terrified. "Oppa, it's okay. Now we have those boys to protect Heesung."

Jaejoong shook his head as he tried to not to cry. He was the husband and he had to be strong for Minjee to let her know that nothing will happen to her and to Heesung, but he couldn't stop feeling guilty and he was afraid that maybe he can lose the woman and the baby that he loves so damn much. He wouldn't live for much longer if both of them wouldn't be around them.

"I can't..." He whispered as hide his eyes with one of his hand when he felt tears streaming down his face. "I can't protect you both. This bastard was able to touch you and Heesung and I didn't hear anything! I am not good enough to be your husband and Heesung's father."

"Oppa! Even if you weren't my husband, another man wouldn't be able to notice this person too. I didn't hear him too!" Minjee said as she grabbed his face with her small hands forcing him to look into her eyes. "You are protecting us already, you are here by my side and making sure that I and Heesung are safe, you're a greatest husband for me and a excellent father to Heesung."

Jaejoong sighed as he grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him, he buried his head in the crook of her neck and hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much, oppa. We will be okay and soon Hyun Joong will find who this person is." She said as she wrapped her arms around his head and kissed the top of his head. Jaejoong nodded with his head and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you so much too, babe."

 

"Jaejoong." Kim Hyun Joong called for the older boy and Jaejoong walked to him, away from Minjee and from the boys. "I found some things and I will go now to analize them in my office, ok?"

Jaejoong nodded with his head and followed the detective to the door.

"But if I was you, I would be more careful with the people around you." Hyun Joong said as he looked at Yunho. Jaejoong looked over his shoulder and saw Yunho looking at them and then looked away from them nervously and Jaejoong frowned as he looked at Hyun Joong.

"You will never know, sometimes some people can surprise us." The detective said as he walked outside the apartment and looked down to his notebook and looked at plastic container where a swab had stainblood that he found in Yunho' shoe.