For You, I'll Try

Will You Divorce Him?

"Oppa... stop playing around and tell who I am!" Minjee sobbed as she shook Jaejoong's body. He was confused as he stared at her face,  the more he look at her the more he was confused. He couldn't remember her in any of his memories.

 

"Hyung, do you really not remember her? She's your wife and today your baby was born!" Yoochun spoke as he tried to calm Minjee down. Jaejoong's eyes widen and he glanced at Minjee again. 

 

"Are you telling me that I am a husband and a father?" Jaejoong asked his younger brother. He was so confused, he could remember his brother, his parents and even his friends and not his wife.

 

"Jaejoong, tell me which year are we?" The doctor asked him once again and Jaejoong looked up at the doctor."

 

"2011..." He answered and everyone furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Jaejoong, we are in 2013..." His mother spoke as she grabbed his hand and sighed. "Doctor, then he forgot the last two years? That seems impossible.."

 

"It seems that he has been to much stressed for something in the last two years... I have heard from Mr. Kim that he was having a hard time in the company because of his grandfather and he was feeling anxious due Minjee's pregnancy, that she was being a stubborn in her last month of pregnancy." 

 

"But will he remember her soon?" Junsu asked and the doctor sighed.

 

"We never know, it can be temporary and sometimes it takes too much time or then, he can never remember the last two years." 

 

"Minjee, let's go to your room and let Jaejoong rest for a while. Maybe he has a hard time to remember." Yoochun spoke as his heart were aching at the sight of Minjee being hurts by her husband. He lifted her in bridal style and walked out the room, Jaejoong followed Minjee with his eyes and sighed in pity. He wanted to remember her, her eyes were so much in pain for him to forget about her.

 

"Did I really love her?"

 

"Love her? You were madly in love with her, you even talked back to your grandfather when he talked bad about Minjee!" Mr. Kim chuckled as he patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

"Really?" Jaejoong gasped and looked down.

 

 

Three hours later of thinking that she was just having a nightmare, that she would wake up and see Jaejoong smiling at her and telling her that he loves her. She shook her head feeling that her life didn't make sense anymore, how can a life that was so perfect suddenly be ruined in a mere of second?

 

She and Yoochun heard the door open and both of them saw Jaejoong walking into the room. Minjee stared at Jaejoong who was looking back at her, still confuse about having a wife.

 

"I'm going out..." Yoochun spoke and looked at Minjee and then at Jaejoong and walked out the room. Jaejoong walked to Minjee and sat in the edge of the bed. Minjee's eyes never left him, she couldn't stop feeling her heart beating so fast and the fear was making her feel terrible, afraid that he will ask her a divorce.

 

"So, you're my wife and the mother of my son." He spoke softly to her and she looked down as she nodded her head slighty. She felt hom grabbing her hand making her startled and looked at him, her face was scrunched up in confusion. "Don't worry, even I forgot about you and our past, I'll be still with you and take care of you."

 

"What do you mean, Jaejoong oppa? You don't love me if you don't remember me..." She murmured as she felt the tears filling her eyes.

 

"I know but that doesn't mean that I will forget you for eternity. Don't worry, I will remember soon, oh?" Jaejoong smiled at her and his hand caressed her cheek. "Moreover, I'm so proud of myself because my wife is so pretty."

 

Minjee tried to hide her smile because she didn't want him to forget about her and yet he was making her smile even though he doesn't have feelings for her.

 

"Kim Minjee, for you I'll try... I'll try to remember you as soon as possible, ok?" Jaejoong pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Minjee sighed, hoping that her husband will be back and be happy like the old times. "Let's see our little son?"

 

 

"Aigoo! He's so cute!" Jaejoong laughed as soon as he saw his son. "He has my lips and my eyes but he has your nose and your cuteness, Minjee!"

 

"I know, oppa..." She beamed at him and felt happy watching her husband trying for her, trying to be the same Jaejoong as if nothing happened but she knew it would take a long time for him to love her back like before. Even though he was standing in front of her, somehow she misses her Jaejoong, she wants him to hold her and kiss her lips, telling her that he loves her and pout everytime she teases him.

 

"What his name? Did we think about a name for him?" He asked her as he brushed his index finger over his son's lips. Minjee shook her head and chuckled.

 

"You said that you wanted to wait for him to be born and then give him a name as soon as you see his face..."

 

"Oh... and do you have one in your mind?"

 

"No, but your grandfather was the only one who wanted to give him a name, Kim Heesung, I think." She laughed when Jaejoong looked at her in confuse.

 

"My grandfather? In my memories he never cared about kids or woman... he thinks that..."

 

"Women are machines to have children and men are just for work... yeah, I know. But somehow, he was interested in our son, but I am not sure if he wants to teach our son to only work and forget about love or something in his heart changed when he saw our son. And Kim Heesung doesn't sound bad..."

 

"Then you already know how my grandfather is... I never liked him!" Jaejoong frowned but chuckled when his son grabbed his finger with his little hand. "Look! He's holding on my finger! But you're right, Kim Heesung sound good... what do you think?"

 

"Sound good to me, too. So you want to call him Heesung even though it was your grandfather who choose his name?"

 

"As long as he doesn't teach our son that he shouldn't love!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes playfully and Minjee chuckled. He stared at her while she was caressing the baby's cheek and his heart was beating so fast.

 


 

I know it's cliche, I'm sorry. But it's my first time at writing about it and I'll try to bring something new about it. Thank you so much for commenting even thought I didn't reply to the most of you. Thank you for subscribing and for upvoting!