Stubborn Brother

Will You Divorce Him?

Minjee woke up when she heard noise from the kitchen, she groaned as she sprawled her arm to the another side of the bed, hoping to find a warm body lying beside her. She opened her eyes when she realized that everything changed in the last night, she closed it again wishing that it was all a dream and then she opened her eyes to check if everything was the same as before. She sighed and then she furrowed her eyebrows when she heard noise from the kitchen again.

 

She got out the bed and walked towards the kitchen, the smell of breakfast invaded her nostrils making her hungry in a mere of second. Minjee gasped as soon she saw Jaejoong cooking the breakfast as he hummed some song. He noticed her standing and he smiled at her.

 

"Minjee, you're awake! Ah... I don't know if you know... but I know how to make breakfast." Jaejoong wriggled his eyebrows at her as he smiled at her. "Hot, isn't it? You're lucky, Minjee... for having a good cooker like me!"

 

"I know, oppa. You already cook for me a lot, when I was pregnant..." She weakly smiled as she sat in one of the chair as she watched him keeping cooking. He turned off the stove and placed the food in a plate and then he placed it in front of Minjee, she looked up at him and he smiled at her, she stared at his lips and sighed as she looked down at the food, as she felt the desire of her lips wanted to be kissed by his lips. Jaejoong noticed in her eyes that she was sad, again. He was wondering to himself if he was wrong to lie to her that he forgot about her, in the end he was protecting her but in the same time, he was killing her inside. 

 

"Humm... I'll see how Heesung is." He said as he looked away from her, trying to fight for his feelings that he wanted to hold her and comfort her. Minjee looked up and nodded with her head with a fake smile.

 

*God, Minjee, just smile please!* He shouted inside of his head as he watched her eating her breakfast. Jaejoong was starting to feel guilty for making her sad when he was the one who promised to make her happy. *I have to do something, she can think that I forgot about her, but she should smile also, hoping that I, the one that she knows, will be back soon.*

 

 

Yoochun reached to the company with his head spinning, he couldn't stop thinking about his brother's word, asking him to help to protect Minjee. In the end, the story that Jaejoong forgot about Minjee was a lie.

 

"Yes, I know who's Kwon Yuri..." Jaejoong murmured as he sighed and rubbed his face with his hand. "Yoochun, I have a problem and I can't do it alone, so wanted to call you since you are my brother who was willing to help me, no matter what... Can I count on you this time too?"

 

"Helping you what? About Yuri?"

 

"Aigo... I don't care about that anymore!" Jaejoong snapped at his brother as he climbed down the bed and locked the door. Yoochun blinked his eyes confused and he looked at Jaejoong with his eyes furrowed, he wanted to ask why did he called Yuri a if his memories stopped when Jaejoong was in love with her.

 

"But you were in love with her two years ago!"

 

"Yes, 'were'! Not now! Yoochun, you have to listen to me and promise me that you won't tell to anyone! Not even to a wall!" Jaejoong whispered as he sat in the sofa and Yoochun followed him and he nodded with his head. "Actually, I didn't forgot about Minjee."

 

"WHAT?" Yoochun gasped as he stared at Jaejoong with his shocking expression and Jaejoong quickly covered his brother's mouth, he didn't want anyone to know about his little secret. "Then why did you this to her? Don't tell me that you already regret of marrying her... aish you, you should've let me to stay with her, then!"


"Aigo, you idiot!" Jaejoong snapped at Yoochun as he slapped his younger brother's head. "I will never regret in marrying her! I love her more than you! Now, hear me out and help me if you love her too!"

 

 

"Yoochun!" His mother's voice spoke, interrupting his thoughts, when she saw him coming towards his office with his head low and lost in his thoughts. "Lately, you have been thinking a lot! Is something wrong?" She stared at him suspiciously, she couldn't help it but to notice that Yoochun was worried about something.

 

"Oh, no mother. Just worried about my last project... don't worry." He smiled at her as he opened the office and his mother followed him as well. "Did Jaejoong tell you that he was going to stay at home?"

 

"Yes. Yoochun-ah, what do you think about this? I don't know how Minjee will be able to live with him as she feels sad because only she has the memories of them being together and happy and while he's standing by her and not even remembering how did they end up together." Mrs. Kim asked as she sat in the sofa. Yoochun cleared his throat nervously as he sat in the sofa as well, he looked up to her and give a gentle smile to his mother.

 

"Don't worry, mom. I know that he will remember how special Minjee is for him, so I am sure that soon everything will be okay and Minjee will be happy again." He answered her as he averted his mother's eyes, he couldn't stop thinking about Minjee and how depressed she was feeling, she didn't tell him but he could feel it. The Minjee that he fell in love had a bright aura and her smile was plastered in her face, no matter how bad her life was.

 

"Somehow, we need to help her, Yoochun. But I don't know how, just for her not to feel all alone." Mrs. Kim sighed and stood up from the sofa, Yoochun looked up as his thoughts of Minjee was filling his mind, his mother's words somehow made him feel that he have to do something to make Minjee smiled while Jaejoong has a mission to protect her. Although he wanted to punch Jaejoong's face but he knew that Jaejoong didn't want to do it to her. 

 

 

Minjee was feeling down as she watched Jaejoong helping her, she didn't hate him for being around but she was feeling her heart beating desesperatly for kissing him, hugging him and cuddle with him as she watched the TV. Although he tried to talk with her and having a friendly moments but she couldn't stop giving him a fake smile. She was afraid that he would change his mind and leave her behind with Heesung. She would have to give up on her job because she wouldn't want to see him as ex-husband. Nothing was going right in her mind, everything was spinning around her and now she feels lost. As if she was praying for someone to help her.

 

Jaejoong sighed for a million time when he tried to lift her mood, he was feeling upset with himself for screwing everything up and wished to everything comes back as it was before. No one knows but him how he misses her touches, her kisses, her hugs and to hold her in the bed.

 

But yet, they were just sitting in the couch, doing nothing and both of them were feeling awkward. Suddenly the bell rang and Minjee sighed in relief, no matter who the person is, he was her savior for a moment. As well for Jaejoong too.

 

Jaejoong walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Yoochun with a smile plastered in his face.

 

"Yoochun? What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked and his eyes stopped at Yoochun's hand, the latter was holding a big and black suitcase. Yoochun walked into the apartment without asking Jaejoong's permission and looked around, searching for his favorite woman in this world.

 

"Oppa?" Minjee furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Yoochun walking into the living room with his suitcase. "What happened, Yoochun oppa!" She asked him worried as she walked to him.

 

"My parents kick me out of the house..." Yoochun answered her as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I don't have nowhere to go and the hotel is too expensive to me, so I want to ask you if you let me stay here too."

 

Jaejoong and Minjee blinked their eyes for several times in confusion. Jaejoong frowned as he stared at Yoochun, wondering what Yoochun intends to do.