It's A Boy!

Will You Divorce Him?

"Jaejoong go to the hospital now! The water broke!"

Jaejoong's mind went blank. He turned his back to Yuri who was frowning after watching her ex-fiance's eyes going wide, she watched him running towards to his car, leaving her behind as if her confession meant nothing. She shook her head as she thought she was stupid for hoping that her confession would make him to want her back, even when she was the one who broke his heart so badly. 

"You're so stupid, Yuri. You don't do anything right!" She groaned to herself as she walked into the restaurant.

 

Jaejoong's heart was beating so fast as he drove to the hospital in his car. All he wanted was to hold his wife's hand and tell her that everything's going to be alright, he wanted to cherish this moment with her. He was starting to feel guilty for not being by her side when she needs him the most. He knows it very well after reading a hundred books about the pregnancy. The pain is unbearable for women. That kind of thoughts have crowded his mind, making Jaejoong to drive at the speed of lights in the roads.

 

Minwoo was standing in a corner with his pale face and feeling his body frozen in the spot, his dim eyes were watching Minjee twisting in the bed and screaming due the strong pain in her belly. It seems to him that he was watching exorcism in live, watching her face into a red tomato and tears streaming down her face and the vision was making Minwoo terrified, he couldn't look away from the scene nor even move in a inch. He watched his grandson Yoochun and Junsu holding her boths hands and telling her to breathe.

"Jaejoong oppa... where's him?!" She barked to Yoochun and to her brother. "He made me pregnant and now he isn't here! That bastard!"

"Calm down, Minjee! I called him some minutes ago, he'll be right here!" Junsu spoke as he patted her hand. "Aigo, where's my sweet sister?"

"Shut up, Junsu! You'll never know how much it hurts because you're man!" Yoochun rolled his eyes to him. "Minjee, please now you have to focus on your baby, the baby it's more important now."

Minjee looked at Yoochun and nodded with her head, at least she has Yoochun and Junsu by her side in this moment is better than being all alone, but she wanted to wait for Jaejoong to share this precious moment with him, but now, her son's health was more important than everything in her world.

"Mrs. Kim, you have to do it right now!" The doctor said and Minjee nodded with her head, Yoochun's heart was beating so fast as he kissed Minjee's hand, how he wish he was the father.

 

"It's a boy!" Junsu yelled as he saw the doctor holding up the baby, the little boy was crying out loud telling everyone that he was a healthy boy. Yoochun smiled at the baby and looked at Minjee with tears filling his eyes.

"It's a boy, Minjee... it's a boy." He whispered to her as she looked at him with a weak smile, Yoochun kissed her forehead and spoke. "It's over now, just rest... Jaejoong hyung is almost here, ok?"

"Aish, where's hyung?" Junsu spoke when he heard Yoochun speaking about Jaejoong. "I'm going out and wait for him... and I'll punch in his face."

Minjee chuckled softly and watched her brother walking out the room, one of the nurses came to her holding the baby in her arms and  Minjee held out her arms to receive her first son.

"Do you and Jaejoong have a name for him?" Yoochun asked you as his eyes were staring at little boy.

"No, we decided to name him when we see our son's face..." Minjee answered while looking at her son.

"Kim Heesung..."

Yoochun and Minjee looked up and saw Minwoo staring at the baby. "Can you name him as Kim Heesung?"

"What? No! There's no way you will name her baby when you want another grinch in this world... one is enough!" Yoochun groaned as pushed the old man, trying to make him leave the room.

"I-I..." Minwoo spoke as his eyes landed on Minjee but she didn't say nothing, all she could see was her baby sleeping in her arms.

"Please Mrs. Kim, let me take care of your baby and then I'll return him to you." One of nurse spoke to Minjee, interrupting her thoughts and nodded with her head.

 

Yoochun left the nurses taking care of Minjee and saw Junsu walking into the room, he frowned as he noticed Junsu's face was pale and he seemed lost in his thoughts. Yoochun walked to him and grabbed Junsu' shoulders to make him to face Yoochun.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Yoochun whispered to Junsu and the latter looked at him. "Yah, what happened?"

"It's Jaejoong hyung..."

 


Aigoo, I didn't update this story for a long time. I hope you'll like this chapter =]