Detective Kim Hyun Joong

Will You Divorce Him?

As Yoochun has promised to himself that he would protect his brother and Minjee no matter what, so he had drove in his car to Myeongdong Police Station after midnight, he had checked several time in the rearview mirror to be sure that he wasn't been followed. Of course, he was afraid because he didn't know who wanted to revenge but he wouldn't forgive himself if something happens to his brother or to Minjee. He would do anything for their safety.

Yoochun waited outside the Police Station as he looked around the street, hoping that there's no one watching him and then he saw a black car getting out a parking lot and drove to where Yoochun was. He had talked to the Detective Kim Hyun Joong and to Yoochun's relief, he decided to help Jaejoong.

Then Detective Hyun Joong followed Yoochun's car, he had known Jaejoong for a long time and he was his best friend, although they haven't meet for a while but he stills remember the old days when he was always with Jaejoong. The latter always helped him when he was in trouble and now it's time for him to help him back.

They both parked his car in a old buiding where Jaejoong told Yoochun that he would be waiting for them, since there's not a lot of people who know the existence of this building so it would be a perfect place to talk about it. Hyun Joong was always checking around to be sure that there's no one, and so he followed Yoochun into the old building and then they both went to the third floor and went to one of the old apartment, where Jaejoong was waiting in a old sofa.

"Jaejoong!" Hyun Joong smiled right away when he saw Jaejoong, and the latter stood up from the sofa and held out his arms to hug his old friend. 

"Long time no see, Hyun Joong!" Jaejoong smiled back and pulled away from the old friend.

"Yeah, being busy in Myeongdong catching all jerks." He chuckled as he sat down the old sofa and saw Yoochun going to the window to be sure that only them were alone. "So, Yoochun told me that you have problems. What's wrong?"

Jaejoong sighed and sat in the sofa as well, he then told him what have been happening lately to him, hoping that his friend can help Jaejoong to solve this as fast as possible, because he already was tired of this and now that Minjee had hugged him in last night made him want to go back to her arms... so bad. He wanted to walked out the street, holding her hand and with Heesung in his arm, laughing together and being happy as a family.

"Well, it seems that this guy knows you very well Jae... someone that you already have talked to and so I believe that you did something you shouldn't and then now he wants to revenge. But I have to investigate more to be sure. Don't you know anyone who you did something bad or ruined his life?"

Jaejoong shook his head as nothing came to his mind and sighed. Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows and turned himself to the two men.

"Jaejoong hyung... what about that guy who wanted to marry with Minjee? Maybe he wants to revenge for stealing the woman he likes and then for sending him to the prison?"

Jaejoong looked up to Yoochun and then he groaned, how could he forget that guy when he almost killed his wife? He then looked to Hyun Joong and grabbed his shoulders.

"There's a guy who was in love with my wife and wanted to marry with her. But I ruined his plan and so he almost killed my wife. His name is Yong Junhyung... can you check if he's still in prison or not?"

Hyun Joong nodded with his head as he grabbed his small notebook and wrote the name down in the paper.

"But hyung... don't you think it's something you did in the past?" Hyun Joong looked up to Jaejoong as the latter furrowed his eyebrows. "You know, you weren't nice like now and Yoochun had tried to open your eyes to see that you made a wrong decision."

"But... that was a long time ago... I was just 23 years old, why would they want to revenge now? I think it's impossible, Hyun Joong."

"Anyway, but I think you should to check it out, Joong hyung." Yoochun shook his head as old memories filled his mind. "You was always in trouble in the past, Jaejoong hyung."

"I had no choice, since our father had kicked me out from home, and I needed money back there!"

"Well, you were an back there! And I told you I could get you money... But instead of that... you would kick those people's and then your boss could pay you." Yoochun rolled his eyes as looked outside the window. "You only stopped when something bad really happened-"

"Just shut up, Yoochun!" Jaejoong groaned as he interrupted the young man and the old memories ripped his heart in two and turned his head to Hyun Joong. "When you find something, just tell Yoochun and then I'll say a place, ok?"

Hyun Joong nodded with his head not wanting to say anything to irritate Jaejoong more. Not that the latter was right but Hyun Joon shut his eyes, ears and mouth in the past, not wanting to arrest his best friend. He knows that Jaejoong wasn't capable of doing it and so Hyun Joong believed in him, he could see guilty in Jaejoong's eyes and heart.

"And your wife knows anything about that, Jaejoong?" Hyun Joong asked and Jaejoong shook his head. "But you should hyung, you should prepare her... you have to, sooner or later."

"I can't, not when I told her that I lost memories of her." Jaejoong answered as he bite his lower lips nervously. "I think she's hurt because of that and now telling that this was actually a lie... and maybe she won't forgive me."

"She will... because you are doing this to protect her and your son." Yoochun spoke as he patted his older brother. "Now, we should go before she will be worried if we are not there."

Jaejoong smiled a small smile and nodded with his head. Hyun Joong and Jaejoong stood up from the sofa and Jaejoong hugged Hyun Joong.

"Thank you for helping me, Hyun Joong. I owe you one... no... maybe more than that." He chuckled as he thought of the old times when Hyun Joong was there and not another police man.

"You owe me nothing, Jaejoong. We're friends and friends help each others, right?" They both smiled to each others and then the three men drove away from the building.

 

Jaejoong sighed as he and Yoochun walked into the apartment and both of them sighed in relief seeing the apartment was dark, it means that Minjee was still sleeping. Yoochun patted Jaejoong's back and said goodnight as he walked into his bedroom, but Jaejoong didn't want to go to his, he wanted to be with her... just for a minute. He sighed again and walked into the bedroom and saw her lying in the bed, she would let the light on so she could see Heesung, Jaejoong walked to his son and smiled right away as he watched his son sleeping, the way he sleep remind him of Minjee and so he chuckled at the little boy's cuteness. His eyes then landed on her and his heart skipped a beat, he miss her so bad and bite his lower lips, he walked towards her bed and sat in the edge of the bed.

Just a little kiss. He thought to himself as he leaned to her, pressing his lips against her lips and then he pulled away from her soft lips. He stood up from the bed, as he felt wanting to kiss her more and more and so he walked away from her bedroom.

Minjee opened her eyes and frowned.

Babo... You should tell me why are you lying to me that you don't remember me.

 


Sorry for updating too late, I had an exam and I had to stay away from my lovely PC.

I think the story will be end soon. Since this story isn't good and I have no idea where I am going to. xD But well, I hope this chapter was good and let's find who wants to revenge.

Yes, Minjee knows that Jaejoong is lying to her but she doesn't know why, let's find out how she found out in the next chapter!

 

One more thing:

Thank you so much for reading, for the comments and for the upvotes!! I'm so happy for having readers like you!