Protecting Minjee

Will You Divorce Him?

 

"So you decided to sleep in here?" Minjee asked Jaejoong as she chopped some vegetables for dinner while he was sitting in the table watching her back. 

 

"Yes... but... ah..." He paused as he tried to find the right words, as he bit his lips and closed his eyes. "But I will sleep in the another room... you know... erm..."

 

"I understand oppa... it's okay. I don't want to force you to anything, I just want you to do what you feel like. You don't have to feel guilty." Minjee said in a firm voice trying to convince him that she wasn't mad at him because he lost his memories of her, but yet she bit her bottom lips because she was sure that she would miss him so bad in the bed and cuddle with him to warm herself in winter, feeling safe. She will miss his kisses and his hugs, words that he whispers to her sweets things that only she deserved to listen to it. But the Jaejoong standing behind her wasn't that man for a while... or anymore.

 

"Then I'll move... my stuffs to another room." Jaejoong said as he felt guilty and walked towards the bedroom where the both of them  shared together, he glanced back to Minjee and sighed in frustration. He didn't know that it would be that difficult because he could see in her eyes that she was feeling insecure that he would leave her and he couldn't find a way to tell her that he won't leave her, no matter what. But yet he can't promise her since his future is unpredictable now and he was afraid to hurt her. 

 

"I'm sorry, Minjee..." He whispered to himself words that he wanted to say to her and moved his stuffs to another room.

 

 

 

"I heard people talking about Jaejoong oppa had an accident after he left here. Is it true?" Yuri asked Changmin as they were sitting in one of the table in the restaurant where Yuri was working. She had heard the news that Jaejoong had an accident when he drove towards the hospital and she felt her heart drop in fear but she didn't know what she should do. People would glare at her for sure if she visits Jaejoong in the hospital and she didn't want to face any problems for now.

 

"Yes... he was in rush so that's why he had an accident."

 

"And is he okay now?" Yuri asked him worried as she bit her bottom lips. Changmin stared at her face in suspicion and sighed in frustration.

 

"Well... he's fine but not his head... I can't believe you, you still have feelings for him after what you did to him?"

 

"I regret it, ok? Why none of you can understand me? I did a mistake once doesn't mean that I will make it again!" Yuri snapped at him as she folded her arms and glared at Changmin. "What happened to his head?"

 

"I'm not telling that you will do it again! I'm just saying that he had move on and he's married now! And his baby was born few days ago!" Changmin rolled his eyes and then he ate his hot noodles. "He lost his memories of the last two years. Yuri, I'm telling you this. You better forget him or you will end up hurt by him!" 

 

Changmin didn't know why he felt frustrated as he realized that Yuri still has feelings for Jaejoong. And to notice how worried Yuri is when she found out that Jaejoong had an accident, wasn't making him feel all better. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the tall boy sitting the opposite side of her.

 

"The last two years? Than that means that he forgot about Minjee..." Her eyes widened as she realized something and she felt her heart beating fast. "But he didn't forgot about me!" 

 

"Yuri!" Changmin glared at her with are-you-kidding-me expression and scoffed. "Do you think, now that he forgot about the last two years, you can get him back as if nothing happened? Do you think that his parents, his brother or Minjee will let you get near of him? Nor even in your dreams, Yuri!"

 

"Why are you so mad at me? And don't scold at me as if you know me!" Yuri snapped at him as she stood up from the chair and walked away from him, upset. Changmin groaned as he felt his blood boiling from anger, insatisfied to know that she will not give up on Jaejoong.

 

He couldn't forget about Yuri and went to eat everyday with Yunho in her restaurant just to see her face. Even though, Yunho warned him to be carefull of her, no matter what happens, but Changmin would come to the restaurant because she was always popping in his head, making him want to see her more and more.

 

Then that's why, he came to the restaurant as he realized that Yuri would know that Jaejoong lost his memories of the last two years throught the news in the TV. So he wanted to be the first to tell her and see her reaction or if she will do something to get Jaejoong back to her. Now that he found the answer, he promised to himself that he wouldn't let her go to Jaejoong anymore. She should move on and that Minjee doesn't deserve any kind of pain.

 

"It seems that Yunho was right. I have to keep an eyes on her." Changmin murmured to himself as his eyes followed her while she was cleaning one of the table. He sighed in frustration and walked out the restaurant. 

 

 

 

After having the dinner and put Heesung to sleep, Jaejoong was sitting in the couch with Minjee, watching TV. They were not sitting together and Minjee felt everything strange around her, it was as if she was sitting with a stranger and not with her husband. It seems to her that he is another person in her husband's body, she sighed and lay her head in the sofa, feeling all tired of trying to calm down Heesung that didn't stop from crying. She closed her eyes to rest her head for a moment.

 

Some moments later, Jaejoong looked at Minjee and saw her sleeping. A smile plastered in his face and he leaned to her as he waved his hand in front of her face to see if she was really sleeping or just resting her eyes.

 

"Minjee?" He whispered her name softly and she didn't move. "Minjee? Are you awake?" He tried again and once again she didn't move, she had fell asleep. Jaejoong chuckled and caressed her cheek, trying not to wake up and then he leaned on her, pressing his lips against hers, not pressing too much because he didn't want to wake up, he just wanted to feel her soft lips against his lips and feel goosebumps and his heart bursting inside his chest. Something that only she could do to him and he likes this feelings.

 

He then pulled away from her and lifted her body in bride style and took her to her bedroom, lying her in the bed and cover her with the blanket.

 

"You don't know how I miss your plump lips, Minjee. And your angelic smile." He then murmured as he stared at Minjee's face for a while and sighed in frustration, trying to not give up on his decision in order to protect her. The one he really loves and doesn't imagine to live his life without her.

 

He felt his cellphone vibrating in his pocket and he saw the ID, it was his brother Yoochun calling and he rushed to his bedroom not forgeting to close the door and then he punched the green button.

 

"Hyung, I already did what you said." Yoochun sighed, over the other side of the phone.

 

"Good, now we have to be carefull, or my plan will be ruined." Jaejoong answered him back as he sat in the edge of his bed.

 

"Yes... don't worry. Are you sure of this, why don't you tell her? Minjee is feeling depressed, you know? I can tell by her eyes that she's not happy anymore since you said you don't remember her!" Yoochun argued with Jaejoong and the latter sighed in frustration.

 

"Don't you love her too? Don't you want to protect her, no matter what? I want to be with her too, but I can't, it's too risky!" Jaejoong  angrily whispered back to Yoochun. "If I act like I don't know her then they will think that I don't care about her! I'm counting on you, Yoochun! You're the only one who can help me!"

 

"I know, I know! I'm just afraid, I'm worried about Minjee because she's not the girl I know anymore, she's feeling all alone and yet she has to take care your son!" Yoochun sighed. "But I'm with you since I don't want anything bad happens to her because of you..."

 

"Thank you, Yoochun. It's for her safety..." Jaejoong murmured and hang up on Yoochun, he ruffled his hair in frustration and decided to go to sleep. 

 

 


Aigoo, I've been updating a lot lately. People have been unsubscribing because they thought that our lovely Jaejoong really forgot her. xD

I can't make him forget her since I imagine that Minjee is me, too! I would hate it if he really forgot about me.

Don't worry, as promised that the story would be a comedy, tomorrow or maybe later (since I'm busy with school), in the next chapter, the comedy will start and Yoochun will join us as well. Making Jaejoong feel all frustrated with him.