And the bastard is...

Will You Divorce Him?

"Why the hell he would want to hurt us, Yoochun? It doesn't make sense at all, we've been friends with him for years! If he wanted to hurt us, he would've hurt for a long time ago." Jaejoong said as he swept his hand throught his hair. "I'm so irritited by all of this now, I'm too tired to play this bastard's game and I realized that it's impossible for me to protect Minjee and Heesung since this bastard could move around in the bedroom without waking us up. It's really frustrating."

"I don't really know, hyung. You and Yunho weren't friends in the beginning. And because of you, this girl left and now it's gone without leaving any trace behind... we both know that Jessica was everything to Yunho... since she was the one who saved his life."

"Saved his life?" Jaejoong and Yoochun turned their head to Minjee who was in the doorway of the front door of the apartment, glaring both of them. Jaejoong blinked his eyes, shocked that Minjee was listening to their conversation. Minjee folded her arms, feeling angry and sat in the couch, next to Yoochun.

"Minjee... it's nothing. Just go to your bedroom, I'll be there soon." Jaejoong shook his head as he grabbed her wrist, and to his surprise, Minjee pulled her hand away from him, glaring at him with her lips pursed together.

"I am fully aware that I and our son are in danger and I am fully aware that you want to protect us. But you can't hide anything from me, I have the right to know everything, so I can expect the unexpected!" Minjee snapped at her husband, and the latter stared at her in shock, never in life she argued with him, he could see that she was irritated, angry and the fear were in her eyes as well. "I've noticed that he was watching us in the lunch, I felt your cell phone vibrating and you were agitated. Then Yunho, you both were staring at him with horror. Now, tell me... everything."

Her stern, cold voice was a hint for Jaejoong and Yoochun that she won't give up until she get all the information.

"I'm not sure you should know all the things we know, Minjee." Yoochun said with his soft voice, Minjee raised her eyebrow to him and rolled her eyes.

"Everything!" She snapped at both of them. She was tired of being protected in the dark, she was too confused about what she should do, with Heesung in her arms and having Jaejoong controling everything on his own, it feels like she was a child, feeling incompetent  to fight on her own and it was tiring.

Jaejoong sighed in defeat and looked at her, not knowing where to started. Everything was like a puzzle, so confusing and so irritating. Without any choice and with Yoochun's help, he started to tell everything to Minjee, without missing a single information. 

"So, will you divorce him?" Yoochun said, with a ghost smile in his lips and humor was written in his eyes, and Jaejoong glared at him. That's not a joke, never should be joke when it comes to the divorce. He was still relieved that Minjee was by his side even though she was in danger because of him. *Just shut up, Yoochun!* "Since you started to date this man, you've been in trouble."

Aish! Jaejoong closed his eyes in frustration.

"I can handle that when my love for him is too deep. Love blinds you and maybe that's how I am now." She beamed to Yoochun and Jaejoong blinked his eyes, confused.

"Now... it's my fault to make you fall in love with me?" 

"I never said that, despite of annoying Yuri who bothered me since I started to work for you, and being hurt once and then again because of her when I fell in love with you. I still am here by your side, right? Loving you with all my heart." Minjee smilied sweetly to Jaejoong and then blushed when she realized that Yoochun was watching them. Jaejoong smiled as he wanted to hug her so bad and kiss her, but of course, they are not alone. Jaejoong glared at Yoochun, annoyed. "Erm, well so, Heesung's name was the name of Grandfather's baby who was in his ex-wife's belly when she left with another man. And this woman was the woman who Grandfather was crazy in love?"

"That was confusing and too long... " Yoochun murmured. "But well, that's right and it seems that this woman made him hate everything when it comes to love." Yoochun said as he titled his head to the side, imagining the pain that Grandfather felt when he saw the woman walking out of the door with another man. He then remembered that the pain maybe it's almost the same when he left to USA, to leave Minjee to his brother.

"Now... what about Yunho and that girl, Jessica, who betrayed Yunho with you?" Minjee said as she turned her head to Jaejoong.

"I did know nothing, I was new in the school and she was the first to talk with me. So I want to have friends and talked with her, friendly, and she never talked about Yunho or having a boyfriend... that's why I don't know why he would wants to have revenge, if it was Jessica's fault... this is so irritating because I'm in the dark. I know nothing and what to do."

"Yunho loved this girl so much, she saved him from his bad past and gave him too much affection, and it was the first time when Yunho felt loved. But Jessica was a in this time and she couldn't resist when handsome boys were around her. Though she loved Yunho too... but it was too strong for her to resist to not have more boys in her life... it was hard to be faithful only to Yunho. We all know that very well... and Yunho did know about her feelings too, but somehow, perhaps, he wants..."

"To let his feelings out from his chest... since Jessica is not around to be heard, then the only person who can be heard by his feeling is..." Minjee mumbled as slowly as she looked up to Jaejoong who frowned in disapproval. "Kim Jaejoong, the man who Jessica betrayed Yunho."

Jaejoong closed his eyes and his clenched his jaw. "Then I shouldn't be happy with a woman? Just because Jessica left him? She was a in the school, so what can I do? I was a victim too!"

"Jaejoong!" Minjee groaned. "Whatever she was in school... then we should, no, YOU, should talk to him."

"What do you mean... confront him?" Jaejoong stared at her in horror. "Since when you are so brave? You are now so bossy!"

"I'm just too tired. I still didn't forget your stupid fake amnesia, I still didn't forget you hiding me the danger when it envolves you, me and our son, Heesung!" Minjee said, she didn't know why she was so angry at this moment, she wanted this everything to end, she wants to live her life with Jaejoong and their son in peace, like normal family, just having trouble with normal things. Not with a bastard who wants to kill her and her son just because he hates Jaejoong so much. That's stupid, maybe this bastard is a psycho who should be in the hospital.

In that instant, the bell rang, interrupting them, and Yoochun headed to the door, opening it wide as soon he saw Kim Hyun Joong who walked into the apartment and joined Minjee in the couch.

"I have the result of the blood I found Yunho' shoe with the blood from those words written in the wall." He said as he showed a yellow files in his left hand. Minjee and the two brothers looked at him, pursing their lips and expect the unexpected.

"Doesn't match." Hyun Joong said. "The blood written in the wall... actually... it's from another person."

"A person?" Minjee gasped as the other stared at him in shock. "From who?"

"Kim Daehyun."

"Ah?" Jaejoong said. "That's not what I was expecting... this name is totally stranger to me. What about you, Yoochun?"

Yoochun shrugged his shoulder, puzzled too. "But, what about Yunho? I thought the bastard was really him, the phone, the strange looks from him and... oh that's so confusing."

"About Yunho... there's only one thing about him." Hyun Joong said as he sighed while he leaned his back against the couch. "Jessica."

"Jessica?" Jaejoong asked. "How did you know about Jessica?"

"That's because..." Hyun Joong bit his lower lips. "She's my sister."

"Really confusing..." Yoochun murmured as he rolled his eyes. "Did you found out who is Kim Daehyun?"

"Simply..." Hyun Joong said as he looked up to Jaejoong and Yoochun. "Your uncle' son, your father's nephew."