Spying Her Husband

Will You Divorce Him?

Minjee couldn't deny it anymore as she has been watching her husband who once she trusted with her all heart. But now she was getting more confused by his mysterious lie. She never noticed anything suspiciously while she lives her life with Jaejoong and Yoochun. The more her attention focused on him, the more it get weirder and confuse.

She doesn't know what to think or what to say. She always thought that Jaejoong was happy with her and she always believe that he loved her back the way she did to him, she always could see it in his eyes. But now her confidente were crumbling little by little, afraid that he didn't love her back because the way the things are now wasn't what he was expecting to be.

After washing the dishes, Minjee was sitting in the couch trying to watch TV as Jaejoong was sitting on the floor with Yoochun playing with Hessung. But his mind was focused on his handphone, typing furiously and with his a frown in his face. 

"Oh! My little Heesung pooped in the diaper..." Yoochun chuckled as he smelled something from Heesung's diaper, making the little baby frown. "I'm going to change it, Minjee."

Minjee smiled at him, glad that she has some help with the baby. And Yoochun walked into her bedroom where the diaper were, and then Minjee's eyes were focused on Jaejoong again. Her husband frowned and sighed, keeping the phone in his pocket.

"Minjee... I have to go out for a while. I'll be back quickly." Jaejoong said as he stood up from the floor and looked at her. She could sense that he was doing something that she wouldn't like to know. His eyes avoided her and she nodded with her with a smile in her face and watched Jaejoong walking out of the apartment.

But Minjee couldn't stay there waiting for him to come home. She has to follow him just to know the true and that's what she did, she waited for some minutes giving time to Jaejoong to walk away and then she got out from the apartment too.

She was worried, of course. What if she found out that actually Jaejoong stopped loving her, what will happens when he ask her to divorce with him? What if suddenly, she will be alone with Heesung without the love of her life who one she believed that she's be happy with him. Forever. And she knows that she won't be able to breathe again without him by her side.

Minjee was following him secretly that people would turn their head to her and look at her suspiciously. She ignored them, she was only worried about not being caught by him. Today was the day, the day that the true was finally out. She hid behind walls or cars as she watched him walking without any suspicion that his wife was spying him.

After some minute after, he finally stopped. Minjee furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to see why did he stopped and saw a woman standing in front of him but Minjee couldn't see her face. She looked around and realized that she was in some park and there were a lot of tree, so she run to behind of one of the tree and looked at woman's face.

Her heart stopped beating and drop into the floor, shattering into million pieces. The man that she never doubt that he loved her so much was there in the woman's arm, with her lips pressed in his lips.

And above this all, with Kwang Yuri.

Minjee felt her tears streaming down her face, not bothering to take them off. Why would she? She has the right to cry, she has the right to have her heart broken. She didn't know what to do but her legs seems to have a mind of its own as she walked towards Jaejoong and Yuri. Jaejoong pulled Yuri away and he saw a figure walking towards them and he looked up, he felt as if the air had been knocked out of his chest.

"Minjee?" He suddenly realized what Yuri did but Minjee didn't knew.

"Is this why you lied to me?" Minjee yelled as she pushed Jaejoong backwards. "Is this why you lied that you lost memories just so you can be with her?"

Jaejoong looked at her with his eyes wide. She knew it that he was lying and knew right away that he did wrong in hiding it from her. 

"Minjee, no... let me-" Jaejoong couldn't finish his phrase as Minjee pushed him backwards again, he could see that she was broken and angry.

"No what!? Are you going to tell me that it was a mistake?" She yelled him frustrated, not caring that people were looking at her, she couldn't believe that her husband was saying excuses when she saw him kissing Yuri. "Are you going to say more lies? Lies that men always say to their wife? you Jae! I trusted you with all my heart and you do this to me!?"

"Minjee, listen to me!" Jaejoong yelled back, not with frustration but hoping that she will listen to him. But Minjee was stubborn, too proud to listen to more lies, and she knew everything was over between them.

"NO! IT'S OVER! There's no me and you anymore... I want to divorce you!" Minjee yelled again and run away, not towards the apartment, but far away from Jaejoong. She wants to find a place to hide, she run fast and faster as she tried to avoid Jaejoong who running behind her.

"MINJEE... PLEASE!" Jaejoong yelled as tears formed in his eyes. Not giving up as he run after Minjee, he couldn't lose her. He was stupid in believing that he could protect her, and the lie wasn't the option as it ruined his relationship with Minjee. "Please... Minjee!"

He stopped from running as she was gone... he couldn't find her figure and he groaned. Everything was a mess now. Jaejoong fell on his knees and he cried, letting tears of frustration and fear streaming down his face. He was tired. He wanted his old and sweet life with Minjee. He wants to cuddle with her and be the best husband and the best father in this world that he had promised to be.

"Please... God... let me be happy with her."

 

 

Jaejoong walked back to the apartment, hoping to find Minjee there. He searched for her but he only found Yoochun playing with Heesung.

"Jaejoong, where's Minjee?" Yoochun asked to his brother and looked up at him. "Were you crying? What happened, Jaejoong!?" 

"I was an idiot, Yoochun! And you were right, I should've had tell what was going on to Minjee! And now everything is a mess!" Jaejoong groaned as he sat in the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean? What happened!?" Yoochun asked him worried and his heart was racing inside of his chest. Hoping that Minjee was okay, safe and sound.

"She knew that I was faking the amnesia! And I was texting with Yuri because she wanted to talk with me, I didn't want to but she insisted to meet with her and hear what she had to say! So I did what she wants and then she kissed me! And Minjee saw us!" 

Jaejoong yelled, startling Hessung who started to cry. Yoochun tried to calm the baby down and Jaejoong sighed guilty.

"And where is she now, Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked him.

"I lost her. She run away from me." Jaejoong shook his head as he stared at his lap. He was now praying that Minjee would come home and then he will tell her everything.

"Let her have a time to think. Maybe she will come home and talk with you." Yoochun patted Jaejoong's back, and the older man nodded with his head as he stared at Heesung. He held out his arms and Yoochun put Heesung in Jaejoong's arm and walked out the bedroom.

Jaejoong stared at the little boy in his arms and he kissed his forehead. He loved Minjee and his son more than he can admit to anyone, and he couldn't imagine his life without them. He promised to himself that he would do anything for Minjee to take him back. He hated how things were becoming complicated and the reason wasn't between them but someone who wanted to revenge.

He looked down at the baby again and his eyes softened.

"From now on, I won't lie to your mother... ever again." He spoke gently as he watched the little boy giggling at him.

 

 

It was almost midnight when he felt his handphone vibrating in his hand. He was sitting in the couch, waiting for Minjee to come home. He was starting to worry as he didn't have news from her.

"Minjee?" Jaejoong asked as soon as he punched the green button.

"It's me, Junsu. Don't worry, Minjee is in my house. Just give her some space, ok?" Junsu whispered. "She's now sleeping."

Jaejoong sighed in relief as he rubbed his face with his hand. "Thank you, Junsu."

"Did you really cheated on her, hyung?" Junsu asked him again.

"No... never. I'd never cheat on Minjee, I love her so much, Junsu." Jaejoong murmured.

"Ok, I believe in you, hyung. Just wait for some time and then you can talk with her. I have to go now, bye." Junsu spoke and hang up. Jaejoong sighed and walked towards Minjee's bedroom. Lying in her bed and grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it. How he misses to hold her tightly in his arms.

"Please, hurry and come home, Minjee. I love you so much."