Grandfather

Will You Divorce Him?

"You promised to me that you wouldn't work until our baby is born!" Jaejoong frowned as he glared to Minjee. She whined as she tried to convince her husband to let her work. She couldn't imagine staying all day at home without touching her work or even stay away from Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong shook his head and kissed her forehead as his arms wrapped around her waist and smiled. He didn't want to go to the company without her, he loves to be working when she is around, her scent make him feel more relaxed and her presence give him strength. When he felt like giving up he would look at her and smile, he was so lucky to be loved by this woman.

Minjee pouted and buried her face in his chest. "I'll miss you, oppa." 

"Aigoo, I'm not going to the military!" He chuckled as he tapped her nose. "Just enjoy the day with Junsu and I'll be back for you, arasseo?"

Minjee puffed her cheeks out and nodded with her head. She frowned as she realized that she was addicted to him, she used to be an independent woman and now she noticed that she can't stay away from her husband, she would miss him so bad. But she understand why she is being like that, she felt all alone when Junsu was in hospital and she wanted to find someone to make her feel good, so Jaejoong had come into her life giving all what she needed.

"Damn it! Where's your brother? He should be here ten minutes ago!" Jaejoong groaned as he checked the time out, Junsu was late and so does Jaejoong for the meeting.

Finally the bell rang and Jaejoong opened the door to Junsu who was smiling an angelic smile. Jaejoong frowned as he noticed that Junsu was carrying bags in his arms.

"I want to have fun with my little sis!" Junsu giggled as he walked into the house. "You told me that she was always craving for sweet food and that her mood swing a lot. So I bought movies, food and games that we used to play when we were younger!" 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes to Junsu who had prepared everything for the day with his sister. His eyes softened as he remembered that Junsu told him that he felt guilty when Minjee gave up on her dreams for him. The older man smiled and ruffle Junsu's hair.

"Have fun then! Yeobo, I'm going!" Jaejoong kissed his wife and walked out his apartment.

 

Jaejoong was ed up. He was twenty minutes late for his meeting with the company's president. This meeting was very important to the company and the president was a very strict person and didn't like any excuses when it comes to work.

"Jaejoong-ah, quick!" He heard his father calling for him as he was waiting at the door.

"Sorry dad, Junsu was late and I couldn't leave Minjee alone!" Jaejoong apologized to his father who shook his head and patted Jaejoong's back.

"I understand son, your mother was like Minjee too. I was troubled sometimes but it was my duty as husband. And now it's your turn!" Mr. Kim smiled at his son and opened the door where the president was waiting. "But you know how your grandfather is, so take it easy arasseo?"

Jaejoong nodded with his head and sighed. The company's president was actually his grandfather, a man who didn't believe in love. Love was like a poisonous feeling that make you fool and blind, made to make you wrong decisions. For that old man, women were made to give children and men were made to work. The only thing that rules the world is money, it gives you everything, it gives you a cozy home, delicious food, warm clothes and love... it's just a lie, it destroy everything you have, it makes you sick.

So this man never loved someone or anyone, nor even his own son was loved by him. All he did was living is life for money.

"You are late Kim Jaejoong! How can you be so irresponsible when it comes to work? I gave you this job is not for you to fool around!" The Grandfather spoke with contempt in his voice.

"Father, his wife is pregnant so he couldn't leave her alone." Mr. Kim spoke trying to calm his father down. He didn't want him to ruins Jaejoong's day, his son always hated his grandfather since he was just a child, the old man tried to teach him that he was made to make money and not for love, he shouldn't love someone or to be loved by anyone. But Jaejoong always refused to believe what his grandfather taught him so he decided to not see him anymore. Years laters, they met again when Jaejoong started to work in the company.

"Oh with that ty Yuri? You're just a fool in loving that girl who waste money in silly things!" Grandfather rolled his eyes. Jaejoong frowned and looked at him confused.

"Yuri? I'm not with that girl anymore! I'm married with Kim MinJee! If you did come to my marriage, you would met the woman who I'm married with!" Jaejoong groaned, he wasn't a man to keep his mouth shut when his grandfather accused him for something when he doesn't really know.

"You did nothing in your life but work! While I'm trying to be a good employer in this company, being a good husband to my wife and I'm going to be a father soon and I will try to be a good father for him! But of course, you don't know that being a husband and a father is a responsible things to do in life! All you cared was money!"

"Love doesn't give you everything, but money does!" Grandfather barked to his grandson and glared to his son. "I'm really disappointed in your son, Junho! Your wife gave him too much love and now he's just a fool who believes in love!"

"Not only my wife, I did give him love too." Mr. Kim frowned at his father, he didn't like when his father blames his wife, he always blames his wife in everything and not him.  "Love is all around us and only you don't feel it. You have now a heart made in stone for living without love." 

"How dare you! If your son isn't responsible in here, I'll kick in his out of this company! And I'm sure that his wife is a like that girl Yuri!" 

"Then just fire me! I can't take it when someone talk bad about my wife. If you really know her, you would think that she's a hard-working person, she doesn't waste money in silly things and that she has a big heart. Yes, I was a fool in loving Yuri, but loving Minjee was definitely the right choice I have ever made!" Jaejoong raised his voice to his grandfather and grabbed his things and walked out the office.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"HOME! TO BE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD IN YOUR BORING LIFE!" Jaejoong barked back to his grandfather who was fuming with anger. Jaejoong's father blinked his eyes as he realized that his son had courage to talk back to the old man, he never was capable to yell back to his father. He smiled satisfied that he raised Jaejoong well.

"Why are you smiling, you idiot?!" The old man raised one of his brow to his son.

"I realized that my son told you the right words at the right time, something I didn't do when I was younger. I'm so proud of being his father." Mr. Kim smiled to his father.

"Well, but I'm not proud of being your father nor even proud of being Jaejoong's grandfather. You know me well, Junho, I'll make sure that Jaejoong won't live like you. I'll make him a real man!"

"I'll be there to protect him as a father does, something you didn't do with me!" Mr. Kim shrugged his shoulder and walked with his hands in his pockets, he stopped in the door and looked at his father. "And I'm not proud of being your son, too." 

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU EVEN SAY THAT?"

Mr. Kim closed his door behind him with a wide grin, he felt he was young again but this time he felt great for going against his father, he had kept his feeling inside his chest since forever, and because of his son he could speak out about his feelings.

"Let's prove you who is the real man!"


Let the drama begin!

And I'm going to update tomorrow ^^ Yay!