And They Met Again

Will You Divorce Him?

"What? So in another words, he wants you to divorce with hyung?" Junsu's eyes widened as he stared at his sister's worried face. Minjee nodded her head as she bit her lower lips nervously, the word 'divorce' is making her feel scary.

"Jaejoong oppa told me to not worry about his grandfather. He's always like that but in the end he would let it go. But..." She tilted her head to the side as she pouted. "But I don't want him to have bad thought about me. I want to show him that I'm not using Jaejoong oppa."

Junsu chuckled and patted her head. "Whatever you want to do, I'll support you. I hope he will see how amazing you are."

Minjee beamed and hugged her brother. "Thank you oppa, for always supporting me. But... how will I change his heart if Jaejoong told me that he never loved anyone?" 

"Then, be you the one who can change his heart." Junsu winked at her and made her sit in the couch. "Rest now and maybe tomorrow we can think of a plan, ok?"

Minjee smiled and nodded with her head. She didn't like Jaejoong's grandfather but at the thought that he never loved someone made her feel a little lost, how can a man live his life for many years and never fall in love with someone. He can be a strong man but there's no heart made in stone, Minwoo has feelings too and Minjee is sure that he had someone who broke his heart so badly that he vow to never love again.

 

 

"Jaejoong-ah, it's time for us to go!" Mr. Kim spoke as he waited for his son in the office's door and Jaejoong nodded with his head and grabbed his jacket.

"Dad, the meeting will be really in a restaurant?" Jaejoong asked as he frowned, he hates to have a meeting in a restaurant, he hates to talk about business while he eats. 

"Yes, he's a busy man and so we decided to have dinner together while we talk about business..." Mr. Kim spoke and looked at his son, watching him pouting and the father chuckled. "Aigoo, you already miss her. Don't worry Jae, I promise you that you will go home early."

Jaejoong beamed and nodded with his head. The two of them reached to the restaurant and Jaejoong frowned, that restaurant is the last place he'd go to. He didn't want to see her face ever again and yet he has a meeting where his ex-fiancé is working, but he didn't say anything because his father doesn't know about that so there's no reason to complain now. All he wants is the meeting to be end and then he can be in the arms of someone he been missing a lot. 

An hour later, Jaejoong and his father were chatting with his new client. Jaejoong was feeling uncomfortable in his chair because he saw Yuri staring at him with those sad eyes and he tried to avoid any eye contact with her. He didn't want to sympathize with her after what she did with him. Although he's happier with Minjee now and he thanks for her to be his wife and not Yuri. But he can't forget when he did everything for Yuri and all she did was breaking his heart.

"Okay, I want to sign our contract. I heard that there's a girl who's very good, women loves her fashion style and I think I will love the next collection." The new client spoke and smiled. He was a middle age man with a smile always plastered in his face, he was always happy with the life he lives and wouldn't trade anything to change his past. Everything he did was the right things to do, without regrets.

"What are you talking about? I thought I was your partner." Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the client.

"Oh no... I want that girl... Kim Minjee, right?"

"Unfortunately she isn't avaiable right now. She's having our first son so she's resting at home. No work allowed." Jaejoong shook his head and the client chuckled.

"I know everything about her, don't worry... I saw her profile in your company's website and I must tell you that she's a very talented girl... so I will sign a contract and wait for her to come back to the work, and I will be the first working with her, am I right?"

Jaejoong automatically smiled when he heard the middle man talking good about his wife, somehow he was proud to be married with someone who's very talented in her work, he loves to watch her doing what she loves without any complain.

"Then it's deal..." Mr. Kim smiled and took out a file. "Jaejoong go pay the dinner and I'll accompany him to his car, ok?"

Jaejoong nodded with his head and bowed to the middle age. He walked to the balcony as he pulled his wallet from his pocket.

"How much is it?" He asked as he checked the money he had in his wallet.

"Jaejoong..." 

He furrowed his eyebrows as he silently cursed inside his head. He hadn't thought that he was in restaurant where Yuri was working since he was thinking about his wife.

"How much is it." He said with his stern face and avoid any eye contact, he heard her sighing and saw her hand which was about to touch his but he glared at her to make her stop. "Please, don't. How much is it?"

"45 dollars." She whispered as she looked down and Jaejoong nodded with his head and paid the dinner. He his heels and walked away from her, as fast as possible. He breathed a sigh of relief when he walked out the restaurant.

"Jaejoong oppa..." He heard her from behind and he groaned, he looked at her and glared but Yuri didn't want to walk away, she wanted to tell him what she feels. "I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything I did to you and to Minjee... I was , now I know."

He raised one of his brow to her, not believing what she said. "Look, don't talk with me because I don't want to know anything. The more you talk the more I don't believe you."

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me, Jae. But I want to tell you that I'm really, really sorry, now I realized that I was a selfish girl who just think about herself and not what's around me. Please, Jaejoong, listen to me... I'm so sorry. The words that I said right now is from my heart, please believe me." 

"Yuri... enough."

"And I realized that I've always love you." She whispered as she stared his face, looking at him again made her heart bursts inside her chest, she just wants to hug him and feel his body's warm, to feel the security in her messy life, she wants his lips on hers, kissing her gently just to feel loved. And she would've promise him she won't let him go ever again.

"Bull! Yuri! Bull! Every word that come out from your mouth are lies, I don't believe you! I'm married now and I love Minjee so much so please, don't ever talk to me. Let's pretend we have never met. Forget me and just move on just like I did."

"But Jaejoong, believe me just for once. I changed!" Yuri desperately spoke and grabbed his hand, Jaejoong tried to pull his hand away. "Just believe me..." 

Jaejoong looked at her eyes and she was crying, those tears mean nothing for him now. When he was dating her and when he would find her with tears screaming down at her face, his heart would aches at the sight. But now, the woman before his eyes was nothing, it was like he never have loved her. 

"Let go of my hand!" He pulled his hand and glared at her. "Just do what I said, forget me and move on. I'm happy with Minjee, Yuri, and I wouldn't trade anything to change my life with her. She's my life, my everything."

"Oppa..."

The sound of ringing phone interrupted her and Jaejoong sighed in relieved, whoever who called him was his savior. He pulled his cell phone out from the jacket and punched the green button.

"Junsu?"

"Jaejoong go to the hospital now! The water broke!" Junsu shouted at him over the other side of the phone.