Missing II

Will You Divorce Him?

A/N: This is a short chapter, because I feel guilty for not being updating this story. I'll try my best to update more often. Thank you all for supporting me. ^^

 

"How did it happen?" Jaejoong asked Yoochun while they are heading to Yoochun's car. Jaejoong's brother heaved a deep sight and looked down at Minjee who was trying not to crying, and the sight broke his heart.

"Someone broke into our parent's house and attacked our mom and when she woke up, Heesung was missing." Yoochun said and he was driving towards the hospital. "She's in hospital and Hyun Joong is now there to ask her how it really happened."

"Is mom hurts?" Jaejoong asked, gaping at Yoochun in horror. And Yoochun shook his head.

"Just some scratches in her head, the guy who broke into her house hit in her head, leaving her unconscious." Jaejoong groaned in frustration and wrapped his arms around Minjee. 

They reached to the hospital and headed to the bedroom where Mrs. Kim was sitting at the bed. She looked up when they entered into the bedroom and her eyes fell on Minjee who was crying in Jaejoong's chest.

"Minjee..." She whispered, the feeling of guilty was killing her and held out her hand towards Minjee. "Minjee... I... I'm sorry."

Minjee looked at her and walked to her and put her hand in Mrs. Kim's, she sobbed as the reality was now so real. "No... not my Heesung." Then Minjee fell on her knees, still holding Mrs. Kim's hand.

"I'm sorry, Minjee." Mrs. Kim said as she tried to get Minjee up as her tears were streaming down her face. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect your son... my grandson." 

Minjee shook her head. "It should've me, not my Heesung!" She choked out between sobs, she didn't imagine that her son would be the first victim, just knowing that no one can't find him because no one has an idea who Kim Daehyun is. "Not my Heesung." She repeated to herself and Jaejoong sighed in frustration, he couldn't help himself but to punch the wall, letting out his anger that was boiling inside his chest for weeks.

"Jaejoong! Stop it, we're in hospital!" Hyun joong said softly as he pulled Jaejoong away from the wall. "Stop it!"

"Leave me!" Jaejoong yelled as he whirled round to face Hyun Joong, his eyes were red from unshed tears. "Just find out who is this bastard, I can't take it anymore! And when you find him, let me kill him with my own hands!"

"Jaejoong! Stop it!" it was Yoochun's turn. "Let's go home, let's take Minjee home! Hyun Joong and the others cops are now searching for any clue in our mother's house. Let's go home. For Minjee!"

Jaejoong looked at Minjee who was still in the floor, muffling her sobbing with her hand. His eyes softened and walked to her, feeling devastated and lifted her in his arms, then he headed out of the bedroom and Yoochun followed him. But Jaejoong turned to his brother, without looking at him and held out his hand.

"Give me the car's keys." Jaejoong whispered. Yoochun stared at him with hesitation. "Please, I need to be alone with Minjee. You stay here with mom, please. We are too tired and Minjee needs some time alone, away from this ."

Yoochun glanced at Minjee who was with her face buried in the crook of Jaejoong's neck, still muffling her sobbing. Yoochun heaved a deep sigh and nodded with his head, giving the car's key to Jaejoong.

 

 

Minjee awoke in her bed, wrapped in Jaejoong's arm who was fast asleep. She stared at his face, memorizing his facial features, remembering all those sweets moments she had when she dated him. And those last weeks were so confusing for the both of them, so painful and so tiring. And that was enough.

She bit her lips and pulled away from his arms, carefull to not wake him up. Slowly she got out of the bed and grabbed her jacket and turned her head to him, again. She smiled with her sad eyes and sighed in relief that he didn't wake up. Minjee grabbed the key's car and walked out the apartment.

When she walked out the apartment, she pulled out her cell phone from her jean's pocket and started texting.

*I gave him a sleeping pill, so he won't wake up for some few hours. Let's stick to the plan.* Minjee punched the button and the message was sent. She sighed as she kept her cell phone and looked around and started to walk down at the street, disappearing into night with a ghost smile in her face. Finally everything will be over... tonight.