I Missed You

Will You Divorce Him?

Minjee woke up in her bed and her eyes darted to another side of her bed. Jaejoong didn't come home last night and she bit her lower lips, trying to not to cry again. Yoochun had a hard time yesterday, trying to calm her down.

She didn't want to get out of the bed, not when she doesn't know if Jaejoong still hates her. She can't wait to be in his arms and sigh in relief when he will forgives her. How she misses him and yesterday was killing her inside as she acted cold towards him, Minjee could see that he was hurting inside and the sight of him crying when she said him that she never loved him, killed her. But yet he showed her how important she is in his life. 

Minjee really thought as soon as it was over, she could finally be with Jaejoong and tell him how much she loves him. But he didn't believe her, she thought that he would realize that it was just a trick to make Daehyun believes that she was really by his side. But Jaejoong didn't see anything from her eyes, hinting him that she was lying.

And he hates her now and walked away from her.

Minjee sighed and walked out her bedroom and found Yoochun sitting in the couch, his attention fixed on the TV. He then looked at her with a friendly smile in his face and patted in the couch next to her, inviting her to sit.

"How are you feeling?" He asked even he knows how she feels, her eyes were swollen and he chewed on the corner of his bottom lip, hating the sight of a sad Minjee. 

Minjee shrugged her shoulder and avoid looking at him, she didn't know what to say or do when she isn't sure if Jaejoong will ever come back.

"Don't worry, Minjee. He's only hurts that you lied to him. We, actually. He really thought that you never loved him. That killed him."

He noticed her eyes filling with tears and he looked away, trying not to hug her. But yet he could see in the corner of his eyes that she nodded with her head.

"But what if he asks me for a divorce?" Minjee asked Yoochun and this time she looked at him. Somehow she wants to hear comfort words, even thought she knows that Yoochun's words are not enough. She needs Jaejoong to tell her that he won't leave her.

"Minjee." Yoochun spoke softly as he turned his body to her and reached over her lap to clasp her hand with his. "Jaejoong is still shocked by what you said to him. The thought of you betraying you is worst when he was betrayed by Yuri. He told me that he wants to be with you until his last second of his life. You gave him a chance to love and to be loved. He would never love another woman if you leave him."

Minjee looked at him and pressed her lips together, and Yoochun could see in her eyes that she was trying to convince herself that he was right. He sighed and caressed her face, taking off her tears.

"He won't ask you for a divorce, I promise you. I know how important you are to my brother's life."

Minjee smiled as she leaned her head to his shoulder and Yoochun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. And then he realized that it was time to move on, he can't love her for that long. She was made for Jaejoong and Jaejoong belongs to her.

~

 

Jaejoong opened the front door of the apartment with Heesung sleeping in his arm, and walked into the living room as he looked around. Minjee wasn't anywhere to be seen and he sighed as he closed the door behind him. He walked to the bedroom and found Minjee sleeping in the bed and he put Heesung in his crib. He walked to Minjee and sat in the edge of the bed, and his eyes fixed on her face.

He noticed that her eyes were swollen from crying and he sighed irritated by himself for hurting her. He leaned his face closer to hers and kissed her lips, hoping that she will wake up so he can ask for her forgiveness. Minjee stirred and opened her eyes, not expecting Jaejoong to be kissing her.

Jaejoong smiled down at her and then he lay next to her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. He sighed at the feeling of her warm body pressed to his body and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I was still shocked by what your words when you said you didn't love me. I was thinking all day about it and then I was convinced that I lost you." Jaejoong spoke as he pulled a little away from her, so he could look into her eyes. "Then it was hard to make me believe that it was actually a lie."

"I thought you would know me better. I said it and I hoped that you would understand it was only a trick for Daehyun." Minjee blinked her eyes as she enjoyed his presence. Finally he was next to her and how she missed his proximity. "It was hard for me to say those words, and the way I hurt you when I saw your tears, it made me want to kiss you."

She looked up at him and his eyes found hers, she pressed her lips against his and murmured between their lips.

"But I love you so much, Jaejoong. I will never stop loving you, I want you to be another half to complete my life." Minjee said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer so he can feels her love being poured by a kiss. She felt him tightening his arms around her waist.

"I love you too, so much. Now everything's over. Hyun Joong called me this morning telling him that Daehyun was arrested as he tried to run away by moving to London." Jaejoong said as he rubbed his nose in hers. "I just don't understand why everything bad had to happen to us. I only brought trouble to your life."

"It isn't your fault Jae." Minjee argued. "Do you know that Psychologists say that in one day, we passed by seven psycopaths? So it's hard to avoid them."

"What? Seven psycopaths?" Jaejoong gaped her in shock, causing Minjee to chuckle. "Oh God, what a world we live in."

"Am I forgiven now?" Minjee asked as she pouted. "I missed you so much."

"I never was actually angry with you. So there's nothing to be forgiven for, you did that so we could be safe. And I just needed to have a time alone to calm my head after a bad day." Jaejoong said softly. "I'm sorry for saying those hurtful words when I walked away from you."

"I understand how you felt. Just let now forget about what happened in the past and start all over again." Minjee said as she smiled. "But no psycopaths this time."

"I agree with you, we already had three psycopaths. It is enough." Jaejoong nodded rolled his eyes and then looked at Minjee. "Now that everything's over, can we get a celebration by making love? I missed you so much!"

He said as he rolled so Minjee was underneath him, she pecked his lips and nodded with her head and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I missed you too."

 

~

 

Jaejoong was cooking the dinner when his brother walked into the kitchen and he was surprised to see Jaejoong, and with only his boxer. Jaejoong looked at him and give him a sweet smile, Yoochun frowned at the sight but then chuckled.

"It seems that you and Minjee are good now, right?" Yoochun teased the brother as he looked into the fridge, it seems that they need to go to the groceries because of Daehyun, no one could go out whenever they can. "It was hard to calm her down last night, she didn't stop from crying."

Jaejoong sighed as he felt guilty and looked at his brother. "And it didn't bother you, right? As you also care for her. But I'm thankful for you being by her side, I just couldn't be with her as I was afraid that I would hurt her more than I did last night."

Yoochun nodded with his head and leant against the counter, he saw Minjee walking into the kitchen and then he looked at Jaejoong with a smirk in his lips. Jaejoong frowned, confused.

"So did you already decide, Minjee?" Yoochun asked her in playful tone, and Minjee looked at him, confused by his question.

"About what, oppa?

"Will you divorce him, or not?" Yoochun asked and Jaejoong gasped in shock. He let go the frying pan and slapped Yoochun's head, hard. Minjee chuckled as she ate the bread in the chair, waiting for the dinner.

"Do you really think so?" Minjee replied. "After going through those those psycopaths like Yuri, Junhyung and finally Daehyun? No way, Jaejoong is stucked with me for the rest of my life and his too."

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun and sticked his tongue out. "We're stucked together and forever, you loner."

"Yoochun, I never saw you with a woman. Are You interested in someone?" Minjee asked to Yoochun and the latter looked at his brother who was looking at him with his serious face. Jaejoong was also curious if Yoochun stills love his wife.

"Yoochun isn't interested in girls..." Jaejoong said with a smirk in his face and his brother looked at him, confused. And then he looked at Minjee who was tilting her head to the side and Yoochun imitated her, tilting his head to the side too so he can understand what she is thinking about. Then his eyes widened and he looked at his brother who was trying to muffle his laugh and Yoochun's eyes darted to Minjee.

"No. NO! Minjee, not that way. I'm not... I don't like boys. No, hell, I love women so damn much." Yoochun shook his head furiously as he sat next to Minjee. "Jaejoong is only joking around."

Yoochun glared at Jaejoong and Minjee nodded with her head.

"You know... when your mother took me to Jaejoong's office to introduce me as his new assistant, Jaejoong said that he didn't want women. Just men, I thought that I lost my job on the first day because he likes men."

Now it was turn for Yoochun to try to muffle his laugh as he looked at Jaejoong who was blushing, clearly embarrased. How he wished that he could impress her since day one. Minjee' slapped Jaejoong's and chuckled.

"But after all, I was destined to be his assistan as well to be his wife." 

"That's right. It was fate for us to meet each other." Jaejoong said with a smile as he looked at Minjee, and he put the plates with food in front of Minjee and for his brother, as well for himself and sat in the table.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you something." Yoochun said as he looked at Minjee and Jaejoong. "Our father told me that he bought tickets to go to Bali. He said he wants you both to have a vacancy and rest some weeks."

Minjee smiled as she looked at Yoochun, her interest clearly piqued and then she looked at Jaejoong.

"How long?" Jaejoong asked to his brother.

"One month. Mother said that she wants you to enjoy the vancancy properly."

"Really? That means that I will have Minjee for myself?" Jaejoong smile's widened as he was feeling excited for having some weeks with his wife.

"Ah, sorry to ruin your happiness, but I'm going with you guys."

"What a party pooper you are." Jaejoong said as he glared at his brother. "Why?"

"Because I have a meeting to attend, so since you guys will be there I'll take advantages to rest for while." Yoochun shrugged his shoulders.

"No, you didn't say that!" Jaejoong frowned at his brother. Minjee raised her eyebrows to her husband, wondering why he was making a storm in a cup of water.

"Oppa, let him go, so we can have fun together. Please I need it!" Minjee argues. "I promise you that we will have some time alone together, do not worry you ert!"

"Fine! You promised. We will have time alone together." Jaejoong said as he held out his pinky finger, Minjee looked at his finger and rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help but to smile and promised him by helding up her pinky finger too. Yoochun chuckled as he ate his food.