And again... Kim Daehyun

Will You Divorce Him?

"So, you're telling me that the blood on the wall belongs to my father's nephew, son of my uncle and uncle is the one who was in my grandmother's belly when she left grandfather." Yoochun said. "That's ridiculous!"

"He's right, Hyun Joong. Why does that Kim Daehyun wants to hurt Minjee and Heesung so bad, when I don't know him, neither our father knows our uncle." Jaejoong said as he closed his eyes, rubbing his face with his both hands. "That really doesn't make sense... at all."

"The reason, I don't know. But I only have one more thing to say." Hyun Joong said as he pursed his lips together, knowing that the next information will freak them out. "Kim Daehyun is the on the top of the list of the most dangerous killer, trust me... the most dangerous one."

"What do you mean? How dangerous?" Minjee asked with horror, her heart was like beating in , suffocating her. 

"He doesn't simply kill... he likes to torture the victims as well, so much that the victims would want to die... fast." Hyun Joong answered, as much as he didn't want to share this horrible information to Minjee but he wanted to her to expect, to be aware her surrounding. Minjee bit her lower lips, feeling lost. How can she escape from the most dangerous killer, why does he wants to kill her and her son, why he hates Jaejoong so much, why? There's so much question, and not having a single hint was killing her inside.

Jaejoong noticed that she was having many bad thoughts and wrapped his arms around her. Kissing her hair and then sighed. 

"Now what we should do?"

"Nothing, only I and others cops can find this guy with our hands or guns, while you should live your life as you usually do. If he walked into this apartment, moving around without being noticed and even writing in the wall for minutes. There's no way to hide from this guy, he knows how to do without being caught, he trained for years." Hyun Joong said as he looked into the yellow file. "I will search more information about this guy and his father. But it's hard since no one knows about them, but you know that I will do everything for your safety."

Minjee smiled at Hyun Joong, feeling gratefull and hoping that this guy will be caught before the worst can happen. 

"You all should be aware of your surrounding. This guy can be someone unexpected, I believe he's moving around with different name and surname, if he's that smart, you might have seen him already. Right before your own eyes."

Minjee and the two brother's breath hitched, their eyes wide and with horror. Seen him already? Before your own eyes? But who? 

"He has to be friendly with you, or gain your trust first... then suddenly he will attack you." Kim Hyun Joong said. "Since I've seen a lot of things in my police career. I am just telling you so you can be prepared for the worst."

"About Jessica... where's she now, and how did you know that Yunho was with her?"

"The day when those bloody words were written in the wall, Yunho came to here as you all know, and I knew that I've been seen him before and I searched in the Jessica's old bedroom. There were pictures of him and Jessica, despite I never had met him, I knew that she loved him so much. I thought she had run away with Yunho, but it seems that she went somewhere alone. So... I'd like to talk with him... I want to find my sister, my parents still didn't forget her and still hopes to find her. Where can I meet him?"

Hyun Joong wrote down Yunho's address and said that he had to leave. Jaejoong walked with him to the door and Minjee sighed. Yoochun glanced at her and patted her back, pulling her close to him.

"Everything's will be okay." He gently spoke and kissed Minjee's forehead and she sighed.

"I'm so lost right now. I don't even understand why this Kim Daehyun wants to kill us..." Minjee said and felt Jaejoong sitting next to her, sighing in frustration and in the same time in defeat. How can he protects Minjee and Heesung from the most dangerous killer who is placed on the top of the Wanted's list? He's not any hero with a fantastic power, he was simply a weak human being, not prepared to fight against someone who can move around without being noticed.

Minjee noticed Jaejoong was fighting with his thoughts and with his feelings, and remembering those words that he said that he wasn't enough to be her husband, neither Heesung's father. Minjee looked at Yoochun and the latter looked at her and then glanced at his brother who was lost with his thoughts. Yoochun nodded with his head and pecked her forehead.

"I'll go pick up Heesung at mother's house." Yoochun said as he grabbed his keys and walked out the apartment. 

Minjee glanced him again and she touched his cheek with her hand, Jaejoong looked up at her and leaned his face into her touch, his breath hitched, feeling some peace with her warm touch. Minjee smiled as she was happy to know that she had still some affect on him, with her other free hand, she touched his shoulder and then sat in his lap. His eyes not leaving her face, feeling his heart beating with a intense love but in the same time with a nervous pain. Why if something bad happens to her and to Heesung? How will he live without his most precious wife and his lovely Heesung?

Minjee buried her face in the crook of his neck, his intoxicating scent was melting her body and soul, feeling the good sensation around her body. So much many things had happen, and none of them had touched each others, she missed it and Jaejoong missed it too. Jaejoong pushed her away from his neck and grabbed her head between his hands and leaned forward, kissing her lips passionately, kissing her slow but intense enough to show how much he loves her. She smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders.

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body, enjoying her proximity that he missed, his forehead touching hers. He felt his head more lighter and at peace for a minute and then his face harden and Minjee noticed, pecking his nose.

"Everything will be okay, Jae." She said, whispering. Jaejoong looked into her eyes, as if he wanted to believe in that. But how? "Whatever will happens, you're a great husband and a father. I love you so much and I am glad that I've found you."

Jaejoong glared at her. "Why do I feel like you are saying goodbye as if something bad will happen to you." He said, with his cold voice, hating those words as if she was expecting something bad, tragic. "I won't let anything happens to you or to Heesung. If that so, then it should happen to me. I am the one who deserves to die!"

His voice was quietly, he was trying not to cry but his eyes were red and with that sight and just hearing him saying that he deserves to die, made her tears fill her eyes and streaming down her cheeks.

"It's not like that, Jae." She said as she sobbed. "I just want to let you know, whatever will happens, I just want you to know."

Jaejoong shook his head and pulled her closed to him again and buried his face into her chest. "I love you too and both of us will be happy, forever and ever. We will grow older and be happy, Heesung will be happy and we will have grandchildren! That is what will happens!"

Minjee nodded with her head, not saying anything and closed her eyes, enjoying his arms wrapped around her body. We will be okay. She thought and smiled, enjoying his warm body next to her.

 

 

"Since Hyun Joong said we have to live as we usually do, so that's why there's no need to stay at home. But Minjee, don't go anywhere alone and not with anyone. But me, Yoochun, my parents." Jaejoong said as he and Minjee walked into their office, where Yoochun, Junsu and Minjee's new assistant were already working.

"Mrs. Kim." Taecyeon, Minjee's new assistant said, surprised to see her. Minjee looked up at him and smiled.

"Taecyeon, poor you. You've been working all by yourself, give me all the works for me and then I know what should I do." Minjee said as she sat in her chair, Taecyeon smiled at her, he was tall and manly but when he smiles, he seems like a cute child.

"I don't mind to work this hard when Mrs. Kim have a lot of things to worry about." Taecyeon said as he was organizing the files. Jaejoong glanced up at him and frowned. Minjee too.

"How do you know that I have a lot of things to worry about?" Minjee asked him as she peered up at him.

"I can see by your and Mr. Kim's face, Mrs. Kim. Specially yours..." Taecyeon said with a gently smile. "I want to be a good assistant who can carry some weight from your shoulder."

Minjee beamed and Jaejoong rolled his eyes. How many guys do I have to make sure that they won't be that gentleman towards her? She's my wife. Married.With.Me. It's over for you. Checkmate. Aish! 

Then the door opened and Minjee, Yoochun and Jaejoong glanced up, their mucles tensed as Yunho and Changmin walked into the office. Yunho looked up at Jaejoong and the latter looked back at him too and he could feel the tension raising up in the office.

"I need to talk with you and with Minjee. Let meet at my office so we can talk more comfortable." Yunho said as he looked away from Jaejoong, his face was harden and there's some anger in his eyes. Then he walked out and Jaejoong glanced at Minjee, who raised her eyebrows to him.

 

 

"Hyun Joong said that the two of you thought I wanted revenge." Yunho spoke after some minutes of sitting around Yunho's desk. "I can't believe you thought I was that bad, Jae."

"I didn't. But then I was receiving those odd messages from this bastard and you had always your cell phone in your hands. And your strange looks when you glanced at me." Jaejoong said, folding his arms. "But then, from what I know now, it was just a coincidence."

"And you looked nervous around Hyun Joong when you came to our apartment." Minjee said. "I've noticed you glancing up at Hyun Joong when we were all in Yoochun's bedroom."

"Maybe that's because... he already knew that Hyun Joong is Jessica's brother." Jaejoong said as he studied Yunho's face, Yunho clenched his jaw, startled for what Jaejoong said. "Why didn't you told us that you found Jessica?"

"Jessica... have a lot of troubles in her life. Enough for me to not say anything as I know that you are a really good friend of that Hyun Joong. And Jessica didn't want me to talk about her... to anyone. But it seems that I was too careless." Yunho said and sighed, closing his eyes.

"Is she okay, at least? I heard from Hyun Joong that she run away from home when she left you." Jaejoong asked and Yunho looked away.

"I told you. She have a lot of troubles in her life."

"We could've help her." Jaejoong glared at him. "She was my first friend I made in the school. Apart from her being always around boys, I could see that she was a good girl. And I wouldn't mind helping her, as her friend and as your friend."

"You know nothing!" Yunho raised his voice, irritated. "You know nothing! Why she did run away from home, why she left me, why she... "

"THEN WHY?" Jaejoong shouted, irritated.

"Because a boy from our school tortured her, her and made her his slave until he trowed her out, like a trash!" Yunho said. "Two years, he locked her inside one of his apartment's bedroom for two years!"

Jaejoong gaped at him, shocked. "So she didn't run away?"

Yunho shook his head, pain was written in his eyes. "What about his face, did she see his face, maybe Hyun Joong can find this idiot!" Jaejoong asked.

"No, she could see nothing since she was always in the dark."

"Nothing about him? A name? Where he lives, anything?" It was Minjee turn to ask, feeling sad of just imagining what Jessica had to go through.

Yunho looked up at her and then Jaejoong. "A name... yeah, there is a name. And that will be unexpected for you two and that's why I wanted to talk with you two."

Jaejoong and Minjee glanced at each others and then looked at Yunho with their eyebrows raised.

"Kim Daehyun."