The Real Kim Heesung

Will You Divorce Him?

After making sure that Minjee was safe with Junsu and with their mother in the office, Jaejoong and Yoochun walked towards their father's office. 

"I hope that our father knows something about the name Heesung..." Jaejoong said and Yoochun strached the back of his neck. "Why the heck I feel so nervous about this?"

"Probably because grandfather is, perhaps, the bastard." Yoochun chuckled nervously and Jaejoong tilted his head to the side and frowned. Jaejoong knocked at his father's office and heard him saying to walk in.

"Oh Jaejoong! Yoochun! You are already here!" Mr. Kim smiled as he got out from his chair and sat in the couch. "Sit..."

The two boys sat in the couch nervously and none of them wanted to start first since they didn't know how to start with it.

"I'm sure that you have something to ask me... just go ahead..." Mr. Kim said worriedly. "I'm your father, not your enemy."

"The name Heesung... have you heard about it before my son was born?" Jaejoong asked as he stared at his father, the latter chuckled and nodded with his head which surprised the two boys.

"I knew that you would found it strange when your grandfather named your son and then he was so nice towards Heesung..." Mr. Kim said as he rubbed his knees, nervously. "Heesung was someone important to your grandfather... well, he was his son and my brother."

"What?" Jaejoong and Yoochun gasped in the same time and Mr. Kim nodded with his head.

"Your grandfather, of course, had loved someone. But my mother had left him right after Heesung suicided, but the reason, I don't know why too, but I know that he was only twenty-two at this time." Mr. Kim stopped for a moment as he remembered his old past. "I still remember how did everything happened, I remember myself crying when my mother left with her boyfriend and pregnant with my younger brother, and I was only ten at this time... and my father didn't do anything to stop her..."

"But... where is she, now?" Yoochun asked.

"She... I searched for her when I was 19 years old since I was missing her when my father was too cold towards me. He was so mean towards me after my mother left us and he was known as a cold-hearted by everyone, was as if my mother took his heart with her." Mr. Kim said as he opened one of his drawer and took out an old picture and then he gave it to his two sons. "But when I finally found her, I knew that I couldn't do anything since she was already somewhere up in heaven, she was killed by her boyfriend."

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at the picture, where they recognized their father sitting in their grandmother's lap with Minwoo sitting by her side and another boy, Heesung, who was sitting in Minwoo's lap, and the four of them were smiling and they were definitely happy as a family.

"What about... your younger brother?" Jaejoong asked almost whispering.

"I don't know... I've been searching for him for years. But since I don't know his name, it's hard to find some clue where he is now."

 

After a long conversation, Jaejoong and Yoochun walked out from their father's office and both of them sighed.

"I'm feeling bad just knowing that our father had a terrible past." Yoochun bit his lower lips. "I couldn't never imagine that Grinch had lost a son and then the love of his life had left him for another man."

"But at least, now we know for sure that Minwoo isn't the bastard. He just saw my son as another opportunity to him." Jaejoong said as he ruffled his hair. "Let's go back to the office... we have many things unfinished."

 

"Wow, you really talented as fashion designer like everyone in this company told me." The new assistant, Taecyeon said as he stared at some Minjee's work while he was organizing some files.  "No wonder that there's many clients wanting you."

"Aww, thank you, Mr. Ok." Minjee smiled and saw Jaejoong and Yoochun walking into the office. "Hey, you're back!"

"Why? Did you miss me so bad?" Jaejoong as he kissed her forehead and looked at his son sleeping in a crib that he had bought before coming to company. "Aish, you just sleep boy. When will you call me "appa", oh?"

"Appa..." Yunho joked as he walked into the office with Changmin. "Hey, this crazy is hungry again, do you guys want to eat something together at the cafeteria?"

"Don't call me crazy!" Changmin snapped to his boss and everyone laughed. "Aish, why none of you understand my hunger?"

"Because it's not normal." Junsu giggled as he organized some papers. "You are always eating..."

"Normal is boring." Changmin shrugged his shoulders. "So are you guys coming or not? I'm dying here, you know?"

"Relax, Changmin oppa. We're coming, I'm hungry as well!" Minjee said as she got up from the chair. "Taecyeon, do you want to come with us too?"

"If you don't mind." Taecyeon smiled.

"Come on, then." Minjee answered as everyone followed Yunho and Changmin who was almost running as he pulled Yunho by his sleeve.

"Aish... don't tell me that I'm going to waste my money on your food again!" Yunho whined.

 

The boys and Minjee were already eating at the cafeteria until Jaejoong felt his cell phone vibrating and he knew that it was a message, and who sent it. With his heart racing, he opened the text message and read it.

I guess that you are almost to find out who I am... but before that, just memorize your wife's and your son's face before you'll forget how they look like. I will never forget how soft is Minjee's lips.

*Minjee's lips? MINJEE'S LIPS?* a voice inside of Jaejoong's head screamed inside of his head, his blood boiling inside of his chest and with his fists clenched from anger. Yoochun noticed him and saw the cell-phone in Jaejoong's hand and read the text. Yoochun frowned and put his hand in Jaejoong's knee, trying to calm him down.

"Don't do that, Minjee is by your side and she will notice it. We can let her know about this or this will scare her more." Yoochun whispered and Jaejoong sighed. How dare the bastard kiss his wife, how dare he doing things that he wasn't suppose to do? He felt his cell phone vibrating again and then he and Yoochun looked at the text message.

I was just kiddin'. I just wanted to see your face as you read it. I never kissed her but I can tell you that I feel atracted by her now. But she has to be gone since your life is so perfect while I am here with my heart bleeding.

"He's here!?" Yoochun whispered as he looked around but he couldn't see anyone suspicious. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Minjee's waist as he looked around as well, but to his frustration, there were many people eating their lunch too.

"Damn! He's stalking us now!" Jaejoong whispered to Yoochun. 

"Won't you eat this, hyung?" Changmin's voice called Jaejoong's and Yoochun's attention and looked at the taller boy who staring at Yunho's plate. "Can I eat this, then?"

"Ya, this is my food and I'm going to eat this!" Yunho snapped at Changmin and the latter frowned.

"Didn't your mother teach you to not send messages while you eat?" Changmin barked to the older man. Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at Yunho and saw him hiding nervously his cell phone quickly.

"Shut up, Changmin! Just eat it then!" Yunho groaned as he got up from the table and looked at Jaejoong, and then he walked away from the boys.

"Don't tell me... that... he..." Jaejoong whispered as he looked at Yunho's back. "No way..."

"Hyung, calm down... maybe it's just a coincident." Yoochun said, trying to not believe that Yunho is really the bastard. "Maybe we were wrong..."