I always Knew

Will You Divorce Him?

Minjee woke up and found herself lying in the bed at the hotel, Jaejoong was facing her, sleeping as his arm pulled her closed to him. She smiled right away, she was so happy that finally everything was okey, Minjee pecked his lips and caressed his hair.

"Aigo.. finally we're together and at peace." She said and saw Jaejoong smiling with his eyes closed. "Oh? You're awake?"

"Yeah.. I was waiting for you to wake up." He said and he opened his eyes and looked into hers. She blushed, she loves when he looks into her eyes. Jaejoong pulled her closer to him so he can kiss her. "Finally we're together.. just you and m-" 

Jaejoong couldn't finish his sentence and Yoochun opened their bedroom's door, with Junsu following him. 

"Hello my favorite people!"

"Aish! Yoochun! Stop interrupting my moments with Minjee!" Jaejoong groaned and let himself fall into the bed, Minjee chuckled as she saw Yoochun was smiling like a child, he knew what he did. "I heard your voice from the balcony so I knew you were awake, Junsu and I are hungry."

"Yah... are you two child? Can't you go by yourself?" Jaejoong glared at them. Minjee shook her head.

"Well, I'm hungry too." Minjee said and Jaejoong looked at her, disappointed.

"Don't you want to be alone with me?" He pouted and Minjee pecked his lips.

"Neh.. I do. But I'm hungry." She smiled at him.

"See? We are saving her from you!" Yoochun said as he grabbed Minjee's hand. "Go dress something while I prepare Heesung too!"

Minjee nodded and Jaejoong glared at Yoochun and Junsu. He got up from the bed and grabbed his clothes.

"I was the one who married with Minjee, but it seems that you got married to us too. You're always around!"

 

Minjee and the boys were at the beach and she begged Jaejoong to get a strawberry icecream, he nodded with his face and grabbed money, and Junsu followed him. Minjee looked at Yoochun who was playing with Heesung, he looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm sorry that I'm always interrupting your moments with Jaejoong." He chuckled and looked again at Heesung. "It's just that me and him got closer as brother, and what happened lately helped him to trust me more."

"It's okey, oppa." She said as she looked at him. "But... I think it's hurting you, oppa..."

Yoochun looked at her, confused and felt he was annoying to her, he pulled away from her. "What do you mean, Minjee?"

"I know you still have feelings for me, oppa..." Minjee looked down. "You're always looking at me, worried about me, and feeling upset everytime Jaejoong do cute things to me. And you're not giving chance to any girls..."

Yoochun felt his face turning red. And looked away from Minjee feeling embarrassed, he didn't know he was too obvious about his feeling towards her.

"So.. I think it's better for you to move on... I hate to watch your heart hoping and breaking, because... you know..."

"Yeah... that you and Jaejoong will be together and forever..." Yoochun whispered, still not looking at her. "Do you want me to go away?"

Minjee bit her lower lips, she felt terrible for doing that to him. But she doesn't want him to look at her more than as friend, she felt that he won't move on since he was always around her. But it been too long and she wanted him happy, he's her best friend, after all. 

"I'm sorry, oppa. It's not that I want, but you need to move on. I can't give you the things you want from me... and I want you to be happy." 

"Anio.. it was my fault. I should've stay at USA..." Yoochun looked at her and smiled. His eyes shone from the unshed tears and Minjee felt bad. "Let's just enjoy the time in Bali... and maybe... I'll work at USA for a while..."

"Oppa... I'm sorry. You know that I adore you, right? You helped me so much and I love to have you around."

Yoochun nodded with his head and didn't say anything, he looked down at Heesung and started to play with him. And saw Jaejoong and Junsu coming back, and he felt relieved, as well Minjee.

Jaejoong looked at them, and felt that something serious happened, and looked at Minjee. She shook her head and grabbed her icecream.

 

"Minjee... something happened?" Jaejoong asked her as soon as they entered the bedroom. "Since I went to buy icecreams, you and Yoochun didn't talk to each other..."

"Well... I talked to him... about... you know..." Minjee felt embarrassed as she put Heesung at his crib.

"What?" Jaejoong raised his eyebrows.

"That... he likes me?"

"You knew?" Jaejoong gasped and sat at the bed, Minjee sat in his lap.

"Of course I knew... his feelings for me was so obvious. And I felt so bad whenever you kiss me, hug me, you being my husband, and he always looked sad. I couldn't stay quiet anymore... so I asked him... to stay away from me. And he said he would leave for USA after this holiday."

Suddenly, Jaejoong felt bad for his brother and looked down. 

"You did good, Minjee... I feel bad for him, but you're worried about him, right?" Jaejoong said and Minjee nodded with her head.

 

Yoochun left his bedroom, and it was almost midnight. Minjee's words were replaying in his head and his heart were aching, more than before, now he had to leave Minjee behind and move on. She asked him to forget her.

He shook his head and felt his heart begging him to not to forget her. He decided to go to the bar and drink until he forget about her words, about her, about everything.