Just For A While

Will You Divorce Him?

Jaejoong came back home late and saw Minjee and Yoochun sitting in the sofa.

"Oppa! You're finally back!" Minjee stood up from the sofa and walked to him with a smile in her face. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows to her and looked at Yoochun who was looking back at him, the younger brother smiled at him and nodded with his head, hinting Jaejoong that he should act naturally.

"Oh.. yeah." Jaejoong looked down at Minjee and smiled. How he missed to see her smile like now, her angelic smile could always bring him warm and happiness. "Sorry for leaving like that."

"It's okay, oppa! Come to the kitchen and eat the dinner!" Minjee grabbed Jaejoong's hand and both of them felt an electric shock going through their body, they both smiled at the small sensation that it's too old but yet it remains between them. Jaejoong looked at her and smiled in relief, being with Minjee that he always knew from the start. And Minjee knew that she should keep the faith that Jaejoong will remember her and then the two of them will be together, stronger than ever.

 

In the 3p.m., Jaejoong couldn't sleep but yet he was with his eyes closed, he heard his bedroom's door open and the lights footsteps let him know that it was Minjee.

"Jaejoong oppa?" She whispered as she walked to his bed, Jaejoong was about to open his eyes but he felt her touching his cheek. He decided to not open his eyes because he wanted to know what she was trying to do. "Oppa?"

Minjee saw that he was sleeping. She couldn't sleep as her heart was beating so fast because she was thinking about Jaejoong, and decided to see him for a while. She stared at his face and she smiled as her finger trailed down his nose and then to his lips, his plump and soft lips made her wants to kiss him so badly.

Jaejoong could feel her finger trailing around his face and he knew that she misses him so bad as much as he did. He wanted to hug her and pull her closer to him, he wanted to cuddle with her just for a night, but he couldn't, he promised to himself to protect her and Heesung so he let her do what she wants for now. 

Minjee sighed and laid in the bed, next to him, she was facing him and her eyes were looking at his face. She misses to look at his face before falling asleep. She scooted up close to his body just to feel his warm in her body, but it wasn't enough for her, she wanted more of him. Minjee grabbed Jaejoong's arm and wrapped it around her waist and scooted up closer to him and then she slowly wrapped her arm around his neck, trying to not wake him up.

Jaejoong smiled as he felt her burying her face in his chest, he felt his heart beating so fast that he was afraid that Minjee would notice that he was awake, but he didn't want her to pull herself away from him, just for a while he wanted her closer to him like now. Jaejoong felt her trailing kiss in his chest and then to his neck, light pecks as she tried to not wake him up. She then kissed his jawline and then to his chin, and that was making Jaejoong going insane, he tried not to moan as Minjee pressed her lips against his. He wanted to her lips and have a little tongue war with her, and yet he kept his mouth shut.

Minjee sighed and felt everything wrong but in the same time she felt everything's right. Right because her love for him was still stronger than ever, and wrong because she felt she was harassing him as he doesn't 'know' her.

Jaejoong was disappointed when she pulled herself away from him and he wanted to grab her to pull to him again. But he knew he couldn't and so he let her to get out of the bed and then out from his bedroom. He opened his eyes and sighed in frustration.

"I have to find who's the bastard!" He whispered harshly to himself. His eyes softned as he touched his lips with his fingers, the feeling of Minjee's lips in his lips still were there and he smiled to himself. "I miss you too, Minjee."

 

 

In the next morning, Jaejoong drove to the company to talk with Yoochun, he wanted to find out who wants to hurts Minjee and to be sure that his wife and son will be okay. He searched for his brother around the company and found him standing next to the coffee machine, waiting for his coffee to be ready.

"Yoochun!" Yoochun heard his brother calling for him and so he turned his head to Jaejoong. "I want you do something for me, it's time to found out who's the bastard!" He whispered.

"What do you want me to do, hyung?" Yoochun whispered back as he checked if someone was trying to listen to his conversation, but everyone was far away from them and they're busy with works.

"I need you to find a friend of mine. Go to Myeongdong Police Station and find Kim Hyun Joong, tell him that I want to speak with him secretly!" Jaejoong whispered and Yoochun nodded with his head. "Go tonight since he will be working, I can't go with you since I'm afraid that the bastard will hurts Minjee and Heesung. You must be carefull, Yoochun-ah!"

"Arasseo hyung." Yoochun beamed at him as if the conversation was nothing serious and walked away from Jaejoong. The older boy sighed and decided to go back to the apartment, he has to be where Minjee was. He was acting like he really forgot about her then the bastard would think that she doesn't mean nothing to him, that the pain would be that bad if he really doesn't have any memories of her. That's why he keeps a distance from her and then the bastard wouldn't do anything for now. But sooner or later, the bastard will plan something and then Jaejoong would have to think another plan.