Awake

Will You Divorce Him?

"So what happened?" Yunho asked Yoochun once he and Changmin arrived to the hospital. "Did Jaejoong had an accident? Is he okay?" 

 

"He had an accident after Junsu telling him that his son will be born, I guess he came in rush and another car crashed into his." Yoochun spoke and looked down. He was worried about his brother and Minjee, since she still doesn't know about the car accident. He didn't want her to stress out after having the baby. "Now we have to wait for the doctor to tell us something."

 

"What about Minjee? And the baby?" Changmin asked.

 

"They both are fine. But she doesn't know about Jaejoong. We have to tell her later because she needs to rest." Junsu spoke as he came to them. "And I think Jaejoong will be okay because when I saw him he was only injured in his head and his left arm. So I hope there will be no problem."

 

 

The four boys waited patiently for the news about Jaejoong and Yoochun kept visiting Minjee, make sure that she was okay. Luckily, she was still sleeping and he asked the nurses not to tell her about Jaejoong if she wake up.

 

Finally, the doctor came as he sighed, feeling all tired after trying to save another life and walked towards the four boys who were sitting in the chairs.

 

"Who's Kim Jaejoong's family?" The doctor looked up to the boys and Yoochun raised his hand as he walked to the doctor. "He's out of danger, but we have to wait for him to wake up and see if he feel some pain or have any other problem."

 

"Thank you, doctor." Yoochun slightly bowed to the doctor and the latter patted Yoochun's back and walked away. Yoochun and the boys sighed in relief and Junsu spoke.

 

"We have to tell Minjee. Or she will be angry for not telling her... believe me, she's terrible when she's mad." Junsu chuckled and walked into the room where Minjee was.

 

"You guys stay here and call us if Jaejoong wake up." Yoochun said to Yunho and Changmin as he followed Junsu. The two boys nodded with their head.

 

 

"WHAT?" Minjee gasped as soon as Junsu told her about Jaejoong and she tried to get out of the bed. But Junsu and Yoochun grabbed her arms and make her lay in the bed again. "Yah! Stop! I have to see him!"

 

"No! You have to rest first! The doctor told us that he is fine and we have wait for him to wake up!" Yoochun spoke as he tried to calm her down, she was struggling to be free. He saw tears forming in her eyes and his eyes softened. "Minjee, please. Don't worry! Everything is fine!"

 

"But I want to see him... I need to see him!" She sobbed as she let the tears streaming down her face. "I have to see him with my own eyes to know that he's okay."

 

"But we will take you there as soon as Jaejoong wake up. I promise you, Minjee." Junsu spoke softly to her sister as he caresses her cheek.

 

"But I want to see him now, right now. Please oppa?" Minjee begged as she grabbed Junsu's hand and he sighed in frustration. He nodded with his head and he lifted Minjee in bride style because he knew that she still was weak, Junsu took her to where Jaejoong was and Yoochun followed them. Yunho and Changmin followed them as well. Yoochun opened the door and let Junsu carry Minjee into the room in his arms.

 

"Oppa!" She gasped once she saw her husband lying in the bed with his head and his left arm bandaged. Junsu helped Minjee to sit in the edge of the bed just to let her to be near of Jaejoong. Minjee sighed in relieved because he didn't seems to be injured so badly and she rested her head in his chest, hearing his heart. The heartbeat calmed her down and she smiled. "Oppa, our son is finally born, you have to wake up and see how cute is he. He has your plump kiss and your eyes."

 

Minjee chuckled and patted Jaejoong's lips with her index finger, she couldn't help it but to kiss him. She felt him move under her and she gasped.

 

"Oppa..." She murmured and Junsu and Yoochun looked at Jaejoong, hoping that he would wake up. Minjee smiled when she could finally see Jaejoong's dim eyes staring into her eyes, she blushed and chuckled, pulling away from him.

 

"I'm going to call the doctor!" Yoochun smiled in relief.

 

 

"Are you feeling some pain, blurring vision or you can't move your legs or some part of your body?" The doctor asked Jaejoong after checking his eyes. Jaejoong shook his head and looked around the room, feeling many eyes on him.

 

"Can you tell me your name and your age?"

 

"Kim Jaejoong and I am twenty-seven years old."

 

"Do you know who are those people?" The doctor asked him again as he pointed to Yoochun, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Minjee who was sitting in the chair.

 

"My brother Yoochun, my father Junho and my mother, Sanghee and my friends: Yunho and Changmin." Jaejoong answered with his weak voice.

 

"What about this woman and this boy?" The doctor furrowed his eyes and look at him suspiciously as he pointed with his index finger to Minjee and Junsu. Jaejoong looked at them and then looked back to the doctor.

 

"I don't know them."