Expecting The Worst

Will You Divorce Him?

The next day

 

"So he said to you that he will try to remember you?" Yoochun asked her as he watched her packing her stuffs into her bag. She finally had the doctor's permission to get out the hospital. Minjee looked up at Yoochun and nodded with her head, sighing in desesperation, she was still feeling insecure about what Jaejoong promised to her.

 

"I really don't know what will happen in the future since the doctor said that maybe he will never remember the last two years. But he said he'll try and I couldn't be more happy than that. I thought he would tell me to divorce him since he doesn't know me... or love me."

 

"Don't worry, Minjee. If he fell in love with you in the past, he will fall in love with you soon." Yoochun chuckled as he massaged her shoulders to make her feel relaxed. He was worried about her and he promised to himself that he will be by Minjee's side in order to make her not feel alone. "You even made me fall in love with you..." He murmured the last sentence and Minjee looked up to him since her height was till his shoulders.

 

"I mean... in the past too..." He chucked nervously and Minjee laughed as she nodded with her head. He sighed in relief, glad that he wasn't caught by her. "So, he'll go to your apartment or he will go back to my parent's house?"

 

"I still don't know... I don't want to force him to anything, so I'll let him to decide alone."

 

 

"Honey, are you still worried about Jaejoong?" Mr. Kim asked as he drode back to his house with his wife, after visiting Jaejoong. Mrs. Kim sighed in frustration and looked at her husband.

 

"I'm afraid that he will go back to her, that Yuri girl! If his memories stopped in 2011, then that was when he was dating her, all happy and in love with that silly girl... I have to do something, darling, I can't just fold my arms and let her hurts him like before!"

 

"I thought about it too... but if it's that's so, shouldn't he ask about her when he woke up?" Mr. Kim frowned confused as he realized that Jaejoong didn't ask about Yuri.

 

"Well at least, he didn't give up on Minjee... I mean, he wants to try to remember her. I think he fell in love with her beauty..." Mrs. Kim laughed as she said the last sentence. "But I have to do something about Yuri... Because you said you heard that she confessed to him yesterday so I believe she'll do anything to make him back to her and use him, now that she's a 'poor' girl. Now that he lost his memories of Minjee and the baby."

 

"I don't know. She was sincere from what I saw in her expression, regret was written in her eyes, regret of losing him just because of money." Mr. Kim answered to his wife. He told her what happened in the night when Jaejoong had an accident, when he left his new client, he walked back to Jaejoong again but he saw him with Yuri and so he waited for him, he couldn't help it but to eavesdropping what she said to him, making him feel a little uneasy. "But I'm with you, Minjee doesn't deserve this, so I want to do something too about Yuri. So what's your plan?"

 

"Let's talk with Yoochun... maybe he can help us to make her stay away from Minjee and Jaejoong. I'll call him." Mrs. Kim spoke as she pulled out her cellphone in her handbag and dialled to her younger son.

 

 

It was already 10p.m when Yoochun walked into the house and saw his parents waiting patiently for him in the living room, so he sat in the sofa, facing his parents.

 

"What you wanted to talk with me?" Yoochun asked them and his mother cleared as her eyes were fixed on him. "Did something happened?"

 

"Well... I and your father we have been thinking about what the doctor said... hum... if Jaejoong forgot about two years then he would've though that he was dating Yuri if we didn't tell him that he's married with Minjee. So I'm afraid that he will go after her..."

 

"Yes, I know mom. I thought about it too but Jaejoong didn't ask about her since he woke up... so I'm still confused about what is going on... maybe he forgot about her too, since she gave him a lot of trouble." Yoochun chuckled. "I already decided to ask Jaejoong if he remembers Yuri and then we will see if it's better to tell Minjee... or not."

 

"So when do you plan to ask him?" Mr. Kim asked worried. "I think it's better for you to ask him while he's in hospital and make sure that Minjee isn't around."

 

"I understand, dad. I'll talk with him and I'll ask Junsu to keep her away from the hospital. And I'm going there tonight because tomorrow Jaejoong will be released from the hospital and I still don't know where he decided to live. I think he will decide to live with Minjee since he's already comfortable with Minjee... I think he have a crush on her already!" Yoochun laughed and his parents beamed to him.

 

Jaejoong couldn't stop talking how pretty Minjee was and how angelic was her smile to Yoochun. He even said to Yoochun how nice and smart she was, revealing to Yoochun that he was interested in Minjee, even though he doesn't remember her. Then Yoochun doesn't doubt that Jaejoong wasn't planning to divorce her but get to know her more.

 

 

As planned Yoochun arrived to the hospital after making sure that Junsu will keep his eyes on Minjee, preventing her to go to the hospital to visit Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun opened the door and saw Jaejoong eating an apple as his eyes were fixed on TV and then his eyes landed on Yoochun, giving him a gentle smile but he saw that Yoochun's expression was worried about something.

 

"Yoochun, something happened?" Jaejoong stared at Yoochun worried as he tossed his unfinished apple to the trash. Yoochun shook his head, feeling uneasy about what Jaejoong will tell him and sat in the chair, placed beside the bed.

 

"I just have a question for you... if you don't mind..." Yoochun spoke and Jaejoong frowned but nodded with his head. "Do you know who is Kwon Yuri?"

 

Jaejoong stared at Yoochun for a long time and soon he layed his back to the bed looking up to the TV. "Why do you ask?"

 

Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at Jaejoong, confused by his answer, it should be a 'yes' or 'no', but his question didn't give him a hint what Yuri meant to Jaejoong. He stood up from the chair and looked at his older brother with a serious expression.

 

"Jaejoong, tell me! Do you know who's Kwon Yuri or not?" Yoochun groaned as he shook Jaejoong's arm.

 

"Yes, I know who's Kwon Yuri..." Jaejoong murmured as he sighed and rubbed his face with his hand. "Yoochun, I have a problem and I can't do it alone, so wanted to call you since you are my brother who was willing to help me, no matter what... Can I count on you this time too?"