A Bad Crush

Will You Divorce Him?

Thank you for 96 subscribers ^^  and for upvotes and for the comments! I'm so happy ^^


 

"Tell me... what the hell are you doing here?" Jaejoong glared at Minwoo and the latter ignored him completely. The older grandson frowned as he watched Minwoo walking into the apartment without his permission.

"Jaejoong oppa... who is he?" Minjee whispered to her husband as she watched the old man walking around the living room and then sat in the couch. Something in him make her feel uncomfortable, the way he looks around was like a sheriff trying to find some clues to blame her or Jaejoong. She knows by his expression that Minwoo wasn't satisfied for something.

"Unfortunately, he's my grandfather, Kim Minwoo." Jaejoong answered her as he held her hand. He knows that his grandfather was there for a reason, and he knows it well that it was about his wife, Minjee.

"Oh so you are Minjee... you're more beautiful than I was expecting." Minwoo smirked as he looked up and down, checking her out. "I guess that's how you tricked Jaejoong, with your beauty you can get all money you want. Am I right?"

Minjee's eyes widened as she heard him chuckled with an evilish smirk on his face. She was totally confuse right now. She never had met Jaejoong's grandfather nor even heard about him and yet, he was accusing her for cheating her husband.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU? I told you to stay away from my wife!" Jaejoong barked to Minwoo and the latter rolled his eyes, annoyed by the protective husband. He didn't understand why his grandson was so overreached for woman, and plus, he didn't say anything wrong. For what he learnt by the time, men are toys for women, all they wants from men is the money, just to waste it on clothes, jewels, make up, etc.

"How do you know that I live here? I'm sure that no one in the company knows where I live, just my parents. And I believe that they didn't give you my address!"

"Oh I simply followed you, Jae." 

"Why? Did you just come here to talk bad about my wife. Then you should know that I don't care what do you think and my wife won't hear anything from your mouth. So please, leave and don't come here, ever again!"

"But, as the company's president I have a responsibility to warn employers who skip jobs." Minwoo smirked and got up from the couch and looked at Jaejoong. "Your jobs ends at 8 p.m. and why are you doing at home?"

"Well, one of my duties is to care of my wife when she's in her last month of pregnancy. So that's why I am at home at this hour."

"But... what about him?" Minwoo pointed his index finger towards Yoochun, the latter gasped and cleared his throat. 

"I just wanted to visit my sister-in-law. You know, I'm so nervous for being uncle for the first time." Yoochun chuckled nervously and looked at Jaejoong, as if he was asking for a rescue.

"He's right, and I wanted him to be with me when my baby is born. I want him learn how to be a father."

"Really? Aww, Yoochun oppa! You're the best friend I have!" Minjee giggled as she pecked Yoochun's cheek, the boy blushed as a small smile played on his lips. Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he saw his younger grandson's face red like a tomato.

"Don't tell me... you're another fool..." Minwoo murmured to himself and the two brothers' eyes widened.

"I'm not!" Yoochun raised his voice desperately, he didn't want him ruins his friendship with Minjee. He would rather die than let her know that his heart beats for her. 

"Yeah, sure." Minwoo sarcasticaly spoke and rolled his eyes. He looked at Minjee and raised his brows. "Tell me, what do you want for you to stay away from Jaejoong? Just tell me and I'll give it to you."

"YAH!" Jaejoong and Yoochun groaned but Minjee blinked her eyes, she realized that Minwoo didn't like her for some reason.

"But... I don't understand, Mr. Minwoo. Why do you want to leave Jaejoong? Where did I go wrong?" She spoke as she crossed her arms, telling to the old man that she feels offended by him, but her body was starting to tremble with fear. She was afraid that this powerful man would make Jaejoong leave her behind. And plus her best friend, Yoochun.

"Because, from what I learnt from women, they all wants men to give them clothes, house, jewels. Am I right?"

"What? NO! I'm with Jaejoong because I love him with all my heart. I don't need him to buy me jewels or anything, I want him to loves me as I love him." Minjee frowned and Jaejoong held her hand, afraid that she will suffers from depression but she pulled her hand away from his hand. Now she wanted to show to Minwoo, that she's not like those women who plays with men's heart. She's not like Kwon Yuri.

"Yeah right. I know that women lie better than men. No need to tell me what you feel about Jaejoong, because, I, Kim Minwoo, never changes his mind." The grandfather scoffed and walked towards the door and stopped in his tracks. "I'll let you know that I'll find some evidence that you're with my grandson for money. Be careful, not only my eyes will be on you."

Minwoo smirked and walked out the apartment. Minjee sighed in frustration, she was mad for someone doubting her love towards Jaejoong. Suddenly she felt someone kissing her lips and her eyes softened as Jaejoong looked into her eyes. He pulled away from her and beamed.

"Don't worry baby. Don't listen to him, please. No one taught him about love so that's why is a cold-hearted man. Just ignore him and everything will be okay, arasseo?"

Minjee bit her lower lips and nodded with her head. For the first time, she lied to Jaejoong, she will be sure that Minwoo will realize that Jaejoong is her world, her heart, her life.

 

 

"Please hyung. Please! I promise you that I'll be better assistant!" Changmin whined as followed his boss, Yunho. The latter sighed and tried to walk fast, hoping that he would lose Changmin for a moment. Letting him enjoy his day off. 

"HYUNG!" 

"AISH! YAH! An assistant doesn't whine like a baby to get food from his boss!" Yunho raised his voice to his assistant who pouted with his puppy eyes. Yunho rolled his eyes and kept walking. "I am a man, so your aegyo doesn't work on me."

"But, an assistant needs to eat to be strong. It's hard to be your assistant, you know?" Changmin and chuckled.

"WHAT! You are a , you know? I pay you every month to be my assistant!" 

"I'm not. I'm just hungry... I'm taller than you so I have a bigger stomach than yours." Changmin scowled.

"AISH! What's wrong with your mind? Didn't it developed with your age?" Yunho frowned and stopped in his tracks. He looked at Changmin and sighed defeated. He have known Changmin for a long time and the younger boy was the one who stand by his side when it was good moments or bad moments. Changmin was the only one who help him to move on when his girlfriend broke his heart for another man. "Fine... where do you want to eat?" 

Changmin's eyes widened and then he looked around like a child, trying to find a good restaurant to fill his stomach, he even used his nostrils to find any trace of food smell. He looked inside a restaurant and saw something that made his heart to skip a beat.

"Waaa!" Changmin beamed as his brown eyes sparkled with excitement. "Here! Hyung, I want to eat here!" 

Yunho chuckled as he followed his assistant into the restaurant, suddenly he felt hungry when he saw food on a table, so he sat with Changmin in one of the tables. The older boy grabbed the menu and his eyes searched for something delicious.

"Changmin, did you choose already?" Yunho asked as he looked at Changmin, the younger boy was following something with his eyes and with curiosity, Yunho looked where Changmin was looking. The restaurant was big and there were many people, and nothing grabbed his attention and frowned. He shrugged his shoulders and give the menu to Changmin.

"Yah! Choose something so we can leave!" 

"Order everything!" Changmin beamed without looking at Yunho. 

"What? YAH, who told you that I'm the richest man in this world? Just choose one, you bastard!" He groaned and slapped Changmin's head with the menu.

"Can I take your orders, please?" A waitress spoke and Yunho recognized her voice, he looked up at her and his brows raised in confusion. The woman before his eyes was Kwon Yuri, he had known her as a cheerful girl living her life without regret or limit and now it seems that someone turn off the light in her eyes, he could tell by the expression on her face that she was tired, annoyed and upset.

"I want Baek Kimchi, please." Yunho blinked his eyes when he heard Changmin speaking with a charm voice, he stared at the maknae's beaming face with his eyes sparkling with admiration. 

"What about you, sir?" Yuri asked without looking at the boys, she was too tired to look at someone's face and she didn't want to force herself to smile. 

"The same as him." Yunho answered her and watched Yuri walking away from them.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Changmin giggled as he looked at Yunho. "I think I'm going to ask her for a date!" 

"What? NO! Don't do that, Changmin!" Yunho's eyes widened and shook his head.

"Ash, hyung! That's not fair! I saw her first!"

"Don't you know her?" Yunho asked desperately and Changmin shook his head, confused. "She's the girl who stole the file from Jaejoong when she was his fiancé!"

"Kwon Yuri?" Changmin's eyes widened, Yunho saw disappointed written in the younger's eyes. Changmin frowned and looked at the girl and sighed. For the first time, he was interested in a girl, he never saw a beautiful girl like Yuri and never felt his heart bursts inside his chest for one girl. And in this world with million women, Kwon Yuri was the only one who could grab his attention, who could make him love her at the first sight.

 


 

Changmin is in trouble with his heart. x]