Missing

Will You Divorce Him?

"Dae...hyun?" Minjee asked quietly, once again she felt like dying. "The one who wrote those bloody words?"

"Are you kidding, Yunho?" Jaejoong asked, not wanting to believe what he just heard. "How can he be the one who locked Jessica in his bedroom? That was years ago!"

Yunho rubbed his face and sighed. "I don't know. Hyun Joong was asking where Jessica was and then I asked him how did he knows and he explained that he've seen me before. So he started to tell what really happened and what found out... until he said his name... Kim Daehyun."

"So... that means what? I am not really understanding this situation." Jaejoong shook his head in frustration, not believing anything now. So annoying, so puzzled. 

"For what Hyun Joong said, Kim Daehyun was planning this for years, just to have a perfect crime scene, just to have his revenge without any mistake." Yunho said. "It seems that he has been watching you for years, Jae. And now that you are married, he found out how to hurt you emotionally, really bad." Yunho said and looked at Minjee and the latter knew what he meant by that. She was Jaejoong's wife, and only hurting her can hurt Jaejoong emotionally. What he loves, will be killed by Kim Daehyun. As his revenge. But damn, why?

"But... Jessica, if he was in our school, Jessica saw his face. Right?" Jaejoong asked with some hope in his voice. But to his dismay, Yunho shook his head.

"She said she was kidnapped in one night in the school and then woke up in the dark, locked in some bedroom." Yunho closed his eyes. "She said she tried to found out who he was, but nothing, he did whatever he wanted to do with her in the dark or blindfold her eyes so she can't see him in any way. But when she alone, she could hear another man who usually visited the kidnapper, and called the kidnapper as Kim Daehyun."

"Same man? Does that mean that Kim Daehyun... has someone helping him?" Jaejoong asked Yunho, puzzled. And Minjee gasped as she put her hand in Jaejoong's arm, calling his attention.

"His father... you know, your uncle!"

"What?" Jaejoong and Yunho asked in the same time.

"Who would wants to help Kim Daehyun to have his revenge? There's only one person who came up in my mind, and this man is your uncle!"

"That not explain the whole situation. What we did to make them want their revenge?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at her. And Minjee bit her lower lips for not having an answer for him. Jaejoong sighed. "There's no way why he wants revenge, not us. I never seen him in my whole life, never. If Kim Daehyun or his father want revenge, it shouldn't be me... but my grandfather."

"As Yoochun oppa said... this is really confusing." Minjee frowned, she sighed as she closed her eyes. Wanting to wake up from this nightmare.

"What is Hyun Joong doing now?" Jaejoong asked Yunho.

"He went to ask to your grandfather... the only person who knows your grandmother, is him. Maybe Joong will find your uncle and then Kim Daehyun." Yunho answered. "Now all you can do, is wait."

 

Jaejoong and Minjee walked out from Yunho's office with their face mixed with worried and frustration. Jaejoong looked down at Minjee who was biting her lower lips and fear was visible in her eyes, he sighed and reached over to clasp her hand and kissed it. Minjee looked up at him and smiled at his sweet gesture.

"Come with me." Jaejoong said as he pulled her with him, taking her somewhere where he can be alone with her. He knew that Minjee was trying to fight against her fear, the fear of Kim Daehyun hurting her, Heesung and also him. He wants to talk with her, alone, to find out what is she thinking of.

Minjee did not say anything, simply following him. He took her to the company's rooftop where no one was allowed to go, but Jaejoong usually take Minjee there when he wanted to be alone with her. It was their secret hidden place and no one can interrupt them.

They both reached to the rooftop and Jaejoong closed the door behind him as Minjee walked to the edge and stared down at the Seoul, she couldn't stop being lost with her mind, she tried so hard to be strong in front of Jaejoong. But just knowing that Kim Daehyun is walking around, maybe she already saw his face, right before her eyes like Kim Hyun Joong said. Maybe she already talked with him, maybe he already had the chance to attack her but yet, perhaps, Kim Daehyun was smiling at her, pretending to be her friend, just waiting the perfect moment to kill her.

She hold her head with her hands in frustration, trying to pulling out her hair, trying to rid her hateful thoughts, not even wanting to prepare herself to expect the unexpected. She hated it, she just wanted to forget everything, she just wanted that Kim Daehyun would never existed, so she, her Heesung or Jaejoong wouldn't be in danger.

Jaejoong was watching her being angry with herself, and the sight was breaking his heart. Because of him he already broke her heart several times, when he promised that he would only make her happy, never bringing her tears, and now... Kim Daehyun wants to kill her because of him. He was starting to hates being as Minjee's husband, if he never met her, maybe she could be happy with another man who would only bring her happiness. She would never deal with Kim Daehyun's bull.

"Do you regret it?" Jaejoong asked her, those words slipping out from his mouth even before forming them in his mind. Minjee looked up at him, puzzled.

"Regret what, Jae?" She said with her soft voice. Jaejoong stared at her, his chest clenching from nervous, afraid of her walking away from him.

"Being married with me..." He said quietly as he buried his hands inside his pockets, loooking down at the floor. Minjee gasped and walked to him, grabbing his face between her hands.

"Never Jae! Never I will regret for loving you, marrying with you. Never!" Minjee shouted at him. She hated it when he doubt her love for him. "It's true that I am so angry about Kim Daehyun, true that I was hurt so badly when you lied to me about amnesia, but if my life start afresh, I would've loved you anyway. I'd do it all the same, I'd love to be with you again. And change anything!"

Jaejoong closed his eyes, his breath stopped in his throat, loving every single word she said. Minjee's eyes softened as she knew that he was feeling guilty, broken and with fear because he can't protect her. But it doesn't matter to her, she just wanted to be by his side, until her last breathe. If because of Kim Daehyun, her life perhaps can be short, she wants to be with him. Remind him that she loves him the most.

"I love you so much, Jae. Never doubt my love towards you and never doubt that I want to stay with you, no matter what." Minjee said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jaejoong opened his eyes and stared into her eyes, finding her intense love for him in her brown eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, his forehead touching hers.

"I love you too, Minjee. So damn much." Jaejoong whispered and Minjee smiled at him gently.

Suddenly, the rooftop's door opened, startling Jaejoong and Minjee who stared at Yoochun who was panting from running up in the stairs. Jaejoong frowned his eyebrows as he noticed that Yoochun wasn't there to interrupt his moment with Minjee. Something in his brown eyes was telling him that something had happened. Something really bad happened.

"Heesung..." Yoochun said between his panting as he stared at Minjee and Jaejoong in horror. "Heesung is missing!"