Married to Jaejoong

Will You Divorce Him?

A/N: I've noticed that some people had subscribed this story and didn't read another one story, and maybe some of you got confuse in this story. Actually, 'Will You Divorce Him?' is a sequel of 'Will You marry Him?', the link is in the foreword! Thank you!

 


 

"Are you tired?" Jaejoong spoke from his desk as he watched you drawing clothes for your own collection.

"Anio, I'm fine." You answered without looking at your 4 month husband. Jaejoong frowned, he wanted you to be at home resting since he heard that being pregnant is tiring.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked you once again and you looked up at him. You knew that he was worried about you and your baby, he is so happy thinking that he's going to be a father. So he bought many books about pregnancy and about being a good father.

"Anio oppa. I already drank." You smiled at him to reassure that you don't need anything.

"Do you need something?"

You playfully rolled your eyes to him and shook your head. "Oppa, I'm fine. If I need something, I'll let you know. Arasseo?"

Jaejoong nodded slightly with his head and pout. He got up from his chair and walked towards your desk and turned your chair for you to face him.

"I just want you and our baby feel comfortable." He said as he rubbed your 5 month belly. "More 4 month and we'll be daddy and mommy!"

"Aigo, I never saw my brother so worried about something." Yoochun spoke and chuckled. Jaejoong glared at his younger brother, feeling irritated for Yoochun interrupting his moment with you.

Yoochun will be working in Jaejoong's office till his office will be ready from preparations, so Jaejoong had to share his office with his brother.

"Neh, he even bought every book from a library about pregnancy." You laughed as you pecked Jaejoong's cheek. Feeling his heart fluttering, he looked at Yoochun and smirked. Yoochun only could roll his eyes from his brother's childish.

 

Jaejoong's POV

I can't help it but feel at little jealousy about my wife and Yoochun's relationship. Even thought told me that he was like her brother since he had helped her a lot before she became my girlfriend.

I'm not angry with her, since she thinks that he already move on.

Yes. She knows that I saw Yoochun kissing her.

But I'm a little irritated by him, since he still loves her and I am sure that he will love her for a long time. But now she's my wife and I really love her. I want her to be my last woman and I don't want anyone to disturb us.

I really thought that Yoochun would fly back to USA again, but he decided to stay in Korea and work here as my parents wanted. So he is now here and I have to be aware, hoping that he won't screw anything up. Or I will never forgive him.

He's my younger brother and we grew up together doing things that we love together. I always trusted him so I will trust him now.

 

Yoochun's POV

I understand Jaejoong's point of view. She's his wife after all, and they love each others.

Of course, I don't plan anything to break them up. I want her happy and Jaejoong is the one who can do that without effort. So why would I break her heart in two. No way I'll make her suffer. I really love her.

I'll just be here as her best friend and as his brother.

Since I couldn't stay away from her and I was going crazy if I don't see her face or her beautiful smile for a minute. Maybe someday, I'll be able to move on when I find someone like her.

Nothing much.

"Oh! Baby, I never heard about your brother. The last time I saw him was in our marriage, what happened to him?" Jaejoong asked as he sat again in his desk.

"Oh, Junsu is trying to find a job. Poor him, he still didn't find anything good." You pouted. "Junsu had recovered from his surgery, so that's why he wants to start to live his own life, that's what he said... but I think it's to buy new games."

"Games?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side. She laughed and nodded with her head.

"He's crazy about the computer games. He even was in top ranking game player of some online game."

"Wow!" I and Jaejoong said.

"Well, Yoochun needs an assistant." Jaejoong blurted out and I blinked at him confused. looked at me in a way that she was hoping that I really need one, so I nodded with my head. Love can make a fool of you, right?

"Oh then I'll tell him. I'll talk with him outside in the cell phone." She said as she grabbed her cell phone and walked out of the office. I looked again at my brother and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I never said that I need an assistant."

Jaejoong laughed nervously. "As you know, her brother has been in the hospital for too long and so I though he would be happy to have stable job, so..."

"And your wife would be happy, right?" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Well, I would be happy to meet her brother since I heard a lot about him from , so I think it will be okay." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

 

 

 

Your POV

Ah! I'm so tired and my belly it's so big!

Jaejoong got out from the car and opened the door for me, he helped me to get out the car since I'm so heavy for me to get out by myself. I sighed frustrated because I can't do anything on my own, my husband help me to get up from sofa, from the bed. To get in and to get out from the shower! The advantage of being pregnancy is Jaejoong to cook for me, he's the best cooker I've met.

"I think I'm getting fatter because of you, oppa."

"Wae?" He asked you as he pulled out the keys from the his pocket while his another arm wrapped around your waist.

"You cook too well. And our baby eats everything and then I'm hungry again!" You said as you pouted, Jaejoong helped you to took off your shoes. "And I do nothing, it's like you're my personal slave."

"It's okay. For my woman and for my baby, I'm willing to be your slave." He said as he smile at you, he gave you a bear hug and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Because I'm really madly in love with you."

You blushed and smiled. Jaejoong never failed to make your heart to skip a beat. Every single day he can make your heart fluttered  by his words and action, making you falling deeper in love with him. 

"Oppa, you're so sweet. I love you so much." You giggled, Jaejoong pulled his face away from your neck and kissed your lips.

"I'm happy that you were fated to be mine." He murmured between the kisses, you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer and to deepen the kiss. 

Brrr.

Your stomach growled making you two stop from kissing. Jaejoong chuckled while you blushed.

"I think our baby it's embarrassed." He said as he pulled you to the coach. "I'll do something for us to eat." He helped you to sit and you pecked his lips.

"YAH! What did I say about pecks?" Jaejoong playfully glared at you as he grabbed your face and kissed you. A kiss that lasted more than three seconds. You laughed because of his childish.

The first time that you met him, he was a cold man. Now that you know him better, he's a totally like a child. It's something you like from him. You think it's cute.

"Yeah," You playfully rolled your eyes. "you're a ert!"

"I'm not a ert, I'm just showing how much I love you, mehrong!" Jaejoong said as he walked towards the kitchen.

"But I don't love you!" You shouted.

"YAH!" He shouted back.

"I'm really madly in love with you, that's the right answer!" You giggled and his heart skipped a beat, making him smile.

 

 


 

Woohoo ^^ First Chapter!

I hope you'll like this chapter ^^ I'm glad to write this sequel. I really hope I won't disappoint you guys. <3

Hope you'll comment ^^