Chapter 8 : Friends

My (Creepy) Girl

[Lunch Time]

 

Her POV

I walked to the canteen. I dont know what has gotten into my mind and i rejected my friend to go lunch with her. I look around. Its too crowdy. I cant see him. Or maybe he was just fooling around? He wasn't even in our class! Stupid me i believe in him. 

I felt anger as i walked outside when someone shouted my name. it is just me? I walked back to the canteen and there i saw Yoseob standing and waving his hand. "Eunice! Over here!" 

Everyone looked puzzled. I ignored their looks and sat where Yoseob was. "I thought you wouldn't come." he said smiling, as always. 

I didn't replied to what he said. Its not part of my promise : to go talk with him like we're so close? I was about to eat when i realized he was looking at me like he was going to say something. "What?" i asked, irritated by his looks. "Im already hungry. You need to tell me something?" He grinned. "Uhh-nothing!" he replied.

I knew its gonna be awkward. He's just going to smile at me. and me? Im not smiling back. I just feel my cheeks would blush with no reason. I just cant stand looking at him.

"YANG YO!" a group of boys came over us. Girls started to go wild screaming. "OMO. THEY ARE GOING TO EAT HERE!" 

I didn't recognized that the table we were sitting in was for  about 6-7 persons?  Those five guys sat  with us smiling at Yoseob and guess what? Im sitting between Dongwoon and another guy (i dont know his name) and Yoseob was there infront of me smiling awkwardly at me. 

Is this a set-up? "Uhhmm.. Hi! Im Doojoon!" the guy beside me started to greet me and shook  my hands. "Hi-yeom! Im Kikwang!" the guy at Yoseob's right side. "Hyun Seung." the guy at Yoseob's left side. "Yo. Im Junhyung." a guy who was still standing busy on flirting with the girls.

"You already know  me, right?" Dongwoon suddenly said beside me. I nodded not showing expressions. I was totally surprised, so does the other girls in the canteen. 

I looked at Yoseob with a face  like 'Yoseob, this is  not part of my promise!'

"And now you already know us, from now on, WE ARE  YOUR FRIENDS." Doojoon said in a loud voice. 

"w-what.........?" its the only word that came out from my mouth. "And as our new friend,  we wanted to spend time with you! Lets go out later at dismissal, okay?" Kikwang winked at me.

"b-but..."

*School Bell rang*

"Okay! lets so to our room, now!" Yoseob exclaimed as he stood up leaving me alone with his friends. They all stood up and i would let them go first before me. But they remained standing looking at me. "Uhh.. uhh.. i'll go follow you guys.. i  just have to do something.." i tried to say an excuse. 

Doojoon  pulled me up. "Come on. Do it later. We'll be late for our next subject." he said. 

I was feeling irritated by the girls glaring at me. Imagine that. I was like having six cute guys as my body guard. They surrounded me like trying to protect me while walking to our room. Maybe they know how crazy their fangirls are. Same as them. Why would they waste their time with a girl like  me?

 

---

 

I look at my wrist watch. 4:55 pm. Only five minutes before dismissal! What should i do? An idea came to my mind. Oh yeah.  I'll pretend to go to the comfort room! and when the bell rang, i will run as  fast as i could! 

 

I came out of the comfort room after 15 minutes. I guess its enough for them to think that i escaped from them! >:) I didn't run. Why? Because i remembered that Yoseob, in an instance, when the bell rang, he's already outside the door. 

I took a peep inside the room. Nobody was there. Great! my  plan really worked. When i tured my back i bumped into  Yoseob. "You're still here!?" i asked without thinking.

"Where have you been! We have been looking for you!" he said cheerfully pulling me outside the campus. 

There i saw  them waiting with their van. They  were talking to each other like they dont recognize me. O-kay. Time to escape! 

"Where are  you going?" Yoseob asked holding my left hand. "I wanna go home!" i blurted out which made them look at me.

"Home?" Dongwoon look  a little bit confused. "You wanna go to our house? Sure!" Doojoon suddenly said. "Hyung!?" All of them said. "Okay lets go!" Yoseob said pushing me inside their van.

 

Dongwoon's POV

What the hell hyung was thinking? Our house is a  shame! Beacuse its all dirty. And our manager wasn't there to clean this week. hehe. He was like our maid sometimes.

The van finally stopped infront of our house. What are we going to do here, anyways?

 

TO BE CONTINUED...


 

A/N : Having Writer's block. >.< I hope you like it. Finally, the mission they have to do is about to start! What will they do? What will she do? hmmm~

Anyways, im going for a vacation for almost one week! And i hate it that i wouldn't be able to update T^T yeah. but i'll try to update tomorrow since i'll be leaving the other day. 

One last more! Why not read my One-shot trial? 

Love's Consequences (One-shot)