Chapter 12 : Something Surprising.

My (Creepy) Girl

PREVIOUSLY : There is saw him. With the brightest smile ever. You know who's that jerk? Well.. all of them  seems to be attracted. But that boy was Yang Yoseob. I guess its his habit to say the word 'cute' and i hate it. >:|

 


 

"So can you tell me your name, miss?" he asked sweetly.

I was stunned by what he did. Then i finally remembered him.  He was with this group of kingkas called U-kiss. I saw him when i came to bump one of his friends.

I snapped out of  my trance when i remembered that everyone was like watching us. 

"Fine! My  name is Eunice Cho. Happy?" i said sarcastically as i tried to walk but he  moved my body again to face him.

"Nice name." he smiled and my cheeks started to have a shade of pink. At this very moment i dont know what to do but to stare at him. I wanted to push him, seriously. But i wasn't that mean.

"Stay away from her!"

Someone pulled my hand. Oh thank God! Its none other than Yoseob. Why do he just have to ruin every moment of my life? 

Dongho looks at me confused. Obviously, he doesn't know that all this time this six little kids with a girl was actually watching us. I gave Yoseob a 'what-the-hell' look. 

"Oh.. uh.. i dont know you are there.." Dongho fake a smile at them. "And.. why do i have to.. stay away from her? Im not doing anything bad on her.." he continued.

"Its because i said so.." Yoseob replied arrogantly

"DONGHO!" a group of boys suddenly came. Okay, i think they are the one called, U-kiss. 

"We have been looking for you!" one boy pulled his hand. The others just followed. As i realized they were throwing death glares to each other. Do i dont know anything? Its like they are going to have a World War III.

"We dont know you are making new friends with this useless group." one of them chuckled

Doojoon's eyes was burned with anger upon hearing those words. "YAH! Who do you think is useless!" Doojoon yelled angrily.

"Are you deaf?" the guy smirked

"ENOUGH!" i yelled pretending that i know what's between them. They are both surprised by what i did. "Whatever your problem is, dont get me involve in there. Good Bye." i rolled my eyes as i turned my back and leave them standing there.

 

---

 

What is happening in the world? First, my uniform was stained and i wasn't able to attend the class on the first day of school. Second, this boys were ruining my peaceful life. Third, I dont know what im feeling now because of them! Its really confusing. i dont know why i reacted that way.

"I dont know what's so special in you and i dont even know why two groups of kingkas were fighting for you all i just know is that Beast really cares for you." someone sat beside me. Oh great, it was the new girl.

"What do you want?" i asked coldly

"I just wanted to... make it up to you. I dont know why you are like that to me. Did i do anything wrong?" she looks at me, face-to-face.

She's so... PRETTY! Oh my god! Why do nowadays i'm surrounded by beautiful humans? I didn't even asked for it. I just wanted to have a peaceful life.

"is there something wrong with my face?" she asked realizing i was staring at her.

"Uhhh-uhh.. what is it again?" i completely forgot what she was saying. 

"Eunice Cho, i wanted you to be my friend!"

"O-kay. WHAT! You-me-uhh.. what? friends?" i asked like a jerk

"Kyaaaaa~! Thanks for accepting me~!!" she yelled and hugged me so tight. "Im really glad to have you as my friend." she added

"Uhh-me too!" i replied although i'm still surprised. Did she just wanted to be my friend?

 

[ 7:00 PM ]

 

Lying comfortably in my bed. This day was another long day because of Beast. This past few days, they have been on my mind. They are really the cause of my headache. 

"Eunice! You have a visitor!" i heard my auntie called for me so i hurried to go dowstairs. Visitors? What? Who would waste his time to visit me? I think i know...

"Hi-yeom!" I heard Kikwang's voice. I looked at him smiling widely, as always. Same as the other boys. 

"Eunice, i'll be leaving.. i'll be back before midnight." My auntie talked to me while she was busy preparing her bag.

"Where are you going, ahjumma?" i asked

"I'll hang out with some old friends." she smiled at me. She is really excited i can say.

"O-kay." i replied. 

"Boys, take care of my neice, okay?" Auntie turned to them.

"Okay, You can count on us, ahjumma!" Doojoon replied cheerfully

That's when i realize that something is wrong. Im going to be left out with this kids again! No! This can't be! They were not the one who would take care of me. They are the one im going to take care of! I should think of something to do to make myself busy! Right!

"Uhh-im going to cook for dinner first... soo.. just make yourself comfortable and wait for me till i finish cooking." i broke the silence

"No! We will help you!" Hyun Seung said.

***

"No, Not that way!" i quickly run to Doojoon seeing he was going to chop the meat without holding it. 

BAM! Oh great. It jumped and landed on Junhyung's head. 

"Ahaha." Doojoon smiled awkwardly at Junhyung who was going to be really pissed of him.

"Hyung!" Junhyung yelled as he throws the meat back on Doojoon's face. And great! It really hit Doojoon's face. Everyone laughed so hard that they didn't pay attention to what they are doing. Just then when Yoseob accidentally cut his finger while chopping the garlic. 

***

"It's all your fault, Doojoon!" Junhyung muttered. "Look at what we are going to eat!" he added

"You didn't even helped!" Doojoon answered.

"Awww~! aww~! Ouch!" Yoseob continued to wince in pain as Kikwang tried to put alcohol on his finger which he accidentally cut.

I sigh as i look at the food. Oh just so great. I didn't even wished to have an egg as my supper. Its only for breakfast, you know! if only they let me cook alone. 

 

---

 

We finally finished the long job in the kitchen as they offered to wash the plates. Surprisingly, they did a good job. No plates were broken. I was watching on the t.v. with the boring show. It was all about news, news, news. Im not really that interested with news. 

They sat beside me. And silence surrounded us and i dont even bother to open up a topic to them. im really going to explode in any time if i continue to be with them.

"Uhh.. Eunice..?" It was Doojoon.

"Hmmm?" i answered without looking at him.

"Are you mad at us?" he asked. I look at him. he can really read my mind, huh? 

"No, ofcourse not! Why should i be?" i tried to avoid any further conversation by lying.

"We know you are." Junhyung suddenly said.

"Please forgive us!" Dongwoon begged as they all looks at me. DONT LOOK AT ME! Im going to  melt in no time! 

"Uhh.. Let's watch a movie!" i tried to change the topic as i stood up and searched for an interesting movie. Oh snap! We dont have any CD in here! This was just old movies and all so boring. 

"THAT! I want that!" Yoseob exclaimed pointing the one i'm holding. 

"Titanic? Come on, this is so old and-you haven't watched this?" i asked

"I watched that ofcourse! That's my favorite movie!" Yoseob replied excitedly

"And... you guys? Have  you watched this?" i asked the others

"No, we haven't." All of them replied.

"That  was so cool! And i really admire the painter there!" Yoseob started to talk like he's going to tell the whole story.

"Because you wanted to paint a woman too...?" Junhyung suddenly said

"No, not that, Junhyung.. you ert!" Yoseob yelled as he glanced at me blushing. Its the first time i saw him blushing. haha.

"Cute."

Everyone stopped what they are doing and started to stare at me like i did something surprising. Huh? What did i do? Oh crap! Did i said that word

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

A/N : Haha. I really cant think of other ideas. LOL. Hope you like this. I think this is the  longest chapter. i guess so.. Hehe :)

 

PLEASE COMMENT! ♥