Chapter 30 : One thing he doesn't know, it's two things.

My (Creepy) Girl

It has been three days since Eunice haven’t seen Beast for a while and she was that shy enough not to ask them why they were absent. And finally, she admitted to herself that her life was not normal anymore when Beast is not there. She felt like missing them, every one of them and especially him.

Realizing it was time to go to school, she stood up from her seat as she placed the plates on the sink.

“Eunice! Let’s go now.” Her auntie turned off the lights as she grabbed the key of the car.

 

***

 

She got out of the car as her auntie parked the car on the parking lot. As she was approaching the gate, Beast already saw her from afar. Kikwang excitedly jogged to her direction, he was about to call her name.

“EUNICE!”

She was startled as she just recognized a girl running to her direction with arms wide open. “I missed you so much!” the girl said as she was hugging Eunice.

“Mei?” Eunice asked

“Yah! You already forgot me?” she playfully nudged Eunice.

“It’s been a while. How’s life in your new school?” Eunice asked

“Well… I can say I’m happy. How about you? I nearly didn’t recognize you because of your oh-so-blonde-hair. Good thing I know how you walk—heads always down.”

Eunice smiled. “I don’t regret I came here. I finally found my happiness.”

“I want to know more! Let’s go!” Mei grabbed her wrist

“Where are we going? Classes are about to start!”

“You’ll be absent.” Mei smirked as she recognized five guys standing behind Eunice. Oh, It’s actually six the one is hiding—Kikwang.

“Oppa!” Mei squealed as her eyes directly laid on Kikwang.

“Oh no, not this time.” Kikwang muttered

 “Why? You know that girl?” Doojoon asked whispering

“Let’s just say… she’s like a stalker.” Kikwang answered

“You know them, Mei?” Eunice asked

“Ah! I forgot I have to do something… I’ll go on first…” Kikwang grinned as he walked away without even looking at Mei. Mei just watched him as he left, Mei’s cheerfulness suddenly dropped. And Eunice knew why… she better really be absent for today. Even though she just saw Beast and—there’s always a next time, right?

 

***

 

Because no one will recognize them, they decided to talk to each other inside the campus; on her secret hiding place—rooftop. And Beast was left to cover her up. Before the bell ring for break time, Yoseob secretly went out of their room wanting to spend some time with Eunice even though she was with a friend. He was about to walk to their direction as soon as he saw the two but then he decided to listen to what they were talking first. Who knows, it must be about him?

“So… You and Yoseob are officially a couple?”

“What? I didn’t say that!” Eunice demanded

“Oh come on… don’t play too hard to get… besides you told me you two already kissed and—“

“Shhh… someone might hear you!”

“And how about Yang now? How about D—“

“Don’t say his name… someone might hear you…” Eunice whispered but it was loud enough for Yoseob to hear.

 

Yoseob’s POV

About Yang? Isn’t that me too? Or… is there any ‘Yang’ in her life besides me? And I wonder what name she was about to say… Who was that? Why do I don’t know anything about her right now? Why do I feel like I don’t know her now? Do I need something to know?

“…and about Yang, I wish he could show up again… I really needed him…”

“And why? Is he your boyfriend to ask permission to?”

“Well, he’s one of the important things that happened to my life…”

“Isn’t he… Yoseob’s brother?”

“Yeah… I nearly thought Yoseob was Yang when I first saw him in front of that ……….”

“But you like Yoseob more?”

“Yang was way better than Yoseob.”

Then my mind went black. She knows my brother. All this time… she sees me as my brother. All this time I was being compared to my brother. He has always been way better than me. He was always being picked by most girls I liked. And up until now, even he already died.

 

***

 

“Where’s Yoseob, oppa?” Eunice secretly asked Junhyung while they were afar from others. It was already dismissal and she planned to walk home with Beast since she spent the whole day with her best friend—Mei.

“I thought he was… you didn’t saw him? Where is that little kid?” Junhyung answered as he looked at every direction but Yoseob was no where to be found. “Maybe he was just… buying ice cream?”

“We haven’t talked since that day…” she mumbled

“You missed us, don’t you?” Junhyung smiled

“Of course… What are you busy about? Why did you skip classes? Exams are fast approaching.”

“We were practicing our dance moves… we’re planning to be trainees on Cube… So expect us to be absent twice or even thrice a week.”

“Your parents knew about that?”

“Hmm… No.”

“So how are going to be trainees then?”

“Leave that to us. We know how to solve problems like that.”Junhyung smirked

“I guess Yoseob is already home.”

“Why not drop by first?”

“No thanks, we’ll meet tomorrow anyways, right?”  Eunice smiled

“Yeah right, I’ll go now.” Junhyung said as he waved good bye to her. She knows she should feel happy because Beast is already there.  But why does she feel like something was going to be wrong? Why didn’t Yoseob showed up to her?

“Aw, stop being a negative thinker Eunice!” she mumbled as she walked out of the campus gates and decided to head home.

 

***

 

Wind was blowing gently as he recognized a strand of her hair covering her face. He lifts her chin up, making her blush a bit, as he gently placed it at the back of her ear. He suddenly smiled at her surprised expression. He gently brushed his hand on her hair, keeping the short distance between them. Then it made its way to her face. He caressed it then suddenly he pulled back.

“I’m sorry…” he said

“Uh?” she made a confused expression

“I shouldn’t be here…” he said as he stood up but she held his wrist.

“Yang… please stay for a while…”

“No… he’ll be mad at  me…”

Then suddenly her vision went blurry until all she could see is fog, thick fogs. And there... Yoseob appeared, with a sad expression.

 


 

A/N : Thanks for the comments and subscribers~!! ^^ Do you think this story is abou to end? :O