Chapter 37: Real fate

My (Creepy) Girl

 

SORRY FOR TAKING CENTURIES TO UPDATE!

I KNOW THIS IS GETTING BORING SO.. IT'S GOING TO END SOON :((

Please enjoy the chapter :))


 

 

Monday morning. 7 AM

Eunice was getting her things packed up for her trip to Singapore. She wasn’t able to attend their Christmas party for she doesn’t know what to feel if she ever sees Yoseob again. Her only friend, Mei, just wished her luck for her meeting with her mother. She wasn’t feeling any excitement for her mother. All this time she never knew if she ever wanted to forgive her mother for replacing her father.

“Eunice! Eat your breakfast first before taking a bath!” her auntie’s voice was heard from downstairs.

“Okay, ahjumma!” she yelled back smiling to herself. Ahjumma, thank you so much for everything…

 

***

 

Beast’s House. 7:30 AM

All things were packed up. Only Yoseob was the one who was busy. He had been preparing himself on facing Eunice. He wanted to find the right words to say, the right reasons to tell and the very three words to say for expressing what he really feels for Eunice. He grabbed the van’s key and decided to drive off.

He arrived at her house exactly 8:10. He took a deep breath as he stood at the door. He then knocked three times. The door opened revealing Eunice’s auntie.

“Oh dear, what are you doing here?” she asked with a warm smile

“Ahjumma, Can I talk to Eunice?” Yoseob asked

“I’m afraid you can’t… she just left…” she replied

“What time will she come back?” Yoseob asked

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you… it will take her long… You’re too late, dear.” She replied

Yoseob then knew what her auntie was trying to say.  She left. She had just left and there’s no way he would know where she had went and when will she come back. She’s now gone. He had just lost his chances… All of this was gone.  If he had just get there a little earlier, he could have seen her, he could have talked to her, and he could have said what he really wanted to say since before. He was too late.

 

***

 

Eunice arrived at the airport with her luggage. She didn’t want her auntie to go with her on the airport for she fears that she might change her mind. Her mother was already in Singapore with her step father and step sisters. She was to go there alone and it wasn’t scary for her. She had always got used to be alone with things. Ending up getting hurt at the end.

“Cheer up, cheer up.” She mumbled to herself.

“OH MY! LOOK!” one of the girls gasped and pointed at a direction Eunice followed the direction of the girl’s finger but failed to see because people have already crowded the place.

She looks like one of the fan girls in our school.She thought

 

***

 

“What the hell, Yoseob! We’re running out of time!” Doojoon shouted as Yoseob got in the house. His expressions were blank. His cheerful attitude the earlier was now suddenly replaced by a blank expression.

“Yoseob? You okay? What happened?” Junhyung asked with a concerned expression.

“Nothing, don’t worry about me… let’s go… We better hurry; we might be late because of me...” Yoseob forced a smile.

 

***

 

As they arrived in the airport, people were already crowding the place. One of the girls even had mistaken Junhyung as a k-pop idol. Where in fact he will be.  Their flight number was already called, good thing they made it on time.

Minutes later, they’re already inside the plane. People still busy for their things. Then someone caught Junhyung’s attention.

“Eunice?” he muttered

“Hyung? Are you hallucinating?” Dongwoon asked him who was beside him

“The hell? Look at that girl!” Junhyung replied pointing his finger on Eunice’s direction. She was slightly standing and doing something with her things.

“Oh my gosh, that’s the reason why Yoseob hyung is sad! He thought Eunice left him! Where in fact, we’re in the same plane!” Dongwoon exclaimed

“Shut your mouth will you?” Junhyung hushed

“Yoseob hyung!” Dongwoon called out Yoseob who was just across their seats. Yoseob looked at him with a questioned look. Dongwoon pointed Eunice’s direction.

“Eunice?” Yoseob’s eyes widened looking at Eunice

“Hyung! It’s never too late! DO you want me to call her?” Dongwoon said excitedly

“No, don’t.” Yoseob said now smiling brightly