Chapter 22 : Happiest day, I guess?

My (Creepy) Girl

Her POV

The whole day I was thinking about Yoseob. Yeah, about him. Im happy because of what happened. Because of that, I dont know. Im just happy. Its the first time I saw him angry and the firs time I feel he cares more than I expected. He cares, a lot. But something is bothering me, Junhyung. Im worrying of what he might do to Hyuna and its impossible Yoseob didn't told him about what happened.

I let myself  rest on a bench for a while before heading back to my house. Then I saw this guy called Dongho. At first, I tried to ignore him and avoid looking at him but then I realized he was coming to my way. And he sat down beside me and, "Are you okay? I heard what  happened to you!" he asked me with a worried face. Damn rumors.

"Yeah yeah Im okay. Dont over react. Its just a simple slap." i replied with a bored tone

"Good, because I thought you might need my help when your lips bleed  again." then that night when his lips touched mine  flashed back to my mind. Then I looked at him  with a 'what-the-hell' look and he winked at me seductively. Damn ert.

"No thanks, I dont need you." i rolled my eyes over him.

"About what I said the  last time we met.. I mean it. I  mean I like you in so many ways but.. I know you like someone." he started to say.

"You know who I like?" i asked trying to test him

"Yep, Yoseob." he replied with a smirk. Damn smirk. I was about to open my mouth to defense myself. "Can I perhaps ask you one favor?" he asked

"What do you like?" i asked

"Can I hug you and can you hug me back?" he asked

"That's two things." i replied starting to argue but he just pulled me into a hug. I was surprised bu what he did. This kid is really crazy. Good thing no one will see us. Jeez, I guess I have to hug him back.

 

---

 

I remembered I left my math notebook in my classrom that's why I decided to go back to the room. I was walking on the hallway when I heard voices. It was familiar. So familiar.

"Oppa! Please dont do this!"

"Can you just let me go?"

"Oppa!  Why are you doing this to me! Just because of that girl?"

"Just because of a ing reason, you'll hurt her! She's innnocent Hyuna!"

I leaned on the wall of the room trying to hear everything. I knew it. I knew this would happen. This is all because of me.Oh my god. I hate  myself for breaking them. I felt so guilty. Then i was surprised that Junhyung was there looking at me. I thought of  avoiding him but he held my hand and drag me with him. "H-hey.. I-im going home n-now.." i stuttered, he was serious. Way too serious than he used to be.

He sat on a bench and started to let go of my hand. He blankly stared on the grass and I felt  guilty again. I should not leave him especially now. I know he doesn't want what he did.

"You dont have to do that." i said as I sat beside him

"She hurt you! She's over reacting! Arent you angry at her?" he replied

"Why would I? Why are you angry at her? Its just a simple slap."

"So you like  it?"

"I do."

"Are you crazy?" he looked at me.

"Dont break up with her. i know you dont like this."

"But--"

"Dont think about me! Im okay! See? Im still alive? She didn't killed me, okay?" i raised my voice to dominate his voice and fortunately, I won. Haha. He looked at me questionably and I forced a smile. The first time I smiled at him. Then he just pulled me into a tight hug. Wow. Is today hug day? "Thanks.." I heard him mumbled

"No problem. Can I ask you one thing?" then he released me

"What is it?"

"Why do you want me to call you Oppa?" i asked curiously

"Its because Im teasing Yoseob." he chuckled "..and I always wanted to have a little sister..." he added and I guess he got shy of what he said and I cant resist but let out a laugh. "Why are you laughing?" he asked, blushing.

"It just seems odd. A guy so serious like you wanted a little sister? For what? Are you gay?" i teased

"Hey! Im not gay! Do you want me to prove it?" he raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Damn another ert.

"No, no. Im sorry. So why do you want a little sister?" i asked

"Like what you just did.. so that I could have someone to give me advice when I needed it the most. Someone who will listen and who will care.."  he turned serious again but he was somewhat.. sad.

"I dont know about your past. But... Okay, I can be your little sister." i replied smiling slightly

"Really?" his mood brightened up. "So you will call me Oppa from now on?"

"Yes, oppa." i replied

 


 

A/N : Yes, Im totally naughty and damn lazy ahaha ^^ SO HERE I AM! I broke my promise not to touch the computer but I cant help it. I was tempted. LOL. So how's the chapter? Im sorry if its kind of boring? is it?

COMMENT PLEASE?