Chapter 16 : When jealousy strikes

My (Creepy) Girl

Third Person POV

"I wonder what happened to Eunice.. Why she was with Dongho? And.. why did he just have to call Doojoon to fetch her?" Kikwang muttered.

"Maybe they are planning something bad on her!" Yoseob exlaimed.

"Could you just stop talking?" Junhyung, who was sleeping, was disturbed. Why do i just have to be here? Are we her body guard? or her personal assistants? or maybe a driver? Psh. 

When they arrived, the maid welcomed them and told them that Dongho was upstairs, fifth room at the right side. 

"Wow. His house was huge." Dongwoon marveled. 

"One, two, three, four and  FIVE! Here we are!" Yoseob chirpped as he opened the door. But Doojoon tried to stop him.

"You should knock first!" Doojoon whispered but the door was already opened. And they saw Eunice and Dongho too close to each other. They were surprised.

What are they doing? Or what are they trying to do? Yoseob thought. "Hey! I said stay away from her!" Yoseob yelled and sat beside Eunice. Dongho stood up without saying anything. Yoseob smirked as he looked at Eunice.

"Hey what happened to your.. face? What happened to your lips?" he asked as he touched her lips. 

She froze at the moment when he touched her lips. She cant speak, she cant move. All what's on her mind was, Did they saw what Dongho did?  Oh my god. I hope they didn't saw.

"I... Uhh.. I.." she was thinking for an alibi. What should i say? Should i say its just all because of them? No, not now. Things would get worse.

"I guess your fangirls did that to her." Dongho interrupted. Oh snap! Dongho! Why did you said that!! No, no, no! she glared at him. 

"Oh no. Im sorry, Eunice!" Doojoon said, worried about her.

"No, its okay." she answered

Aw. I was thinking wrong. Its probably our fault. That's why we have to protect her. If only we didn't aim for fame we shouldn't be disturbing her peaceful life. Junhyung thought. "Dont worry, we're here to protect you." he finally said, smiling awkwardly. Is this me?

Everyone was surprised by what Junhyung said. He was known to be "born-without-care-for-girls" that's why he was a playboy but know it seemed like he cares. He does.

 

[Inside the car..]

 

Her POV

Everyone was silent. Until Doojoon broke the silence.  "So what are you and Dongho doing before we arrived, Eunice?" he asked

"huh? Uhh.. we were.. uhh.." What should i say? Right. We're just having a conversation! There's nothing.. happened. 

"Are you.. doing something?" Kikwang smirked.

"Ofcourse not! We didn't kissed!" i panicked. Crap! I totally said it! Its not a kiss. No its not really a kiss. Right?

"YOU  TWO KISSED!" they all said. 

"You uhh.. he kissed you!?" Yoseob asked with a loud tone. "You didn't saw?" i asked back. Im glad they didn't saw! But.. yeah i already said it. -.-"

"So you two really kissed?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow. 

"No, ofcourse not! I said we didn't kissed!" i replied. I guess i have to do a long explaination. Oh no. I'll just pretend im already asleep. Hehe.

I closed my eyes. I layed my head on the other side but i ended up laying my head on someone's shoulder. Ooops! Wrong side. Oh i know who's shoulder this is, Dongwoon's. His fragrance was captivating me like i wanted to stay like this forever. Aw~

"But you said--" i heard Yoseob's voice still compaining. Aish. Why does he care so much? Hmp. Do he likes me? Wish he does.Opps. What am i thinking?

"I guess she's already tired." Dongwoon said

 

 

[The Next Morning]

 

I finished eating  breakfast and i still dont know what i will wear for today. I just wanna be simple. But.. I wonder what will Hana wear. Hmm~ I bet she would be so pretty today.

A white T-shirt and pants was just enough. We're just going to practice. We're not going to have a fashion show. And oh a cap to cover my super-blonde hair. I really hate this. 

I entered the campus gates. As i was walking to the  hallways i could hear noises, as usual. Wonder what Dongwoon would wear. I entered the room and the first person to get my attention, Hana. She got everyone's attention. 

A striped t-shirt with hood and shorts. Wow her legs were so flawless. Then i saw Yoseob staring at her. Crap, who cares? Do i have to care? 

"Let's start now.." the choreographer announced. Dongwoon smiled at me as he walks to my  direction. He held my other hand. Woah. Im trembling. Stop trembling, Eunice!

"...just place your hand in my shoulder.. and then hold my other hand.." he said as he puts his hand on my waist and holds my other hand. It was so romantic! I blushed. Then he pulled me more closer to him. I smiled awkwardly. This happened before, i swear. I think we are really destined. :D

Then i turned again my gaze to Hana. Hana was blushing. Err. Stop bushing. You look too cute. Then i caught Yoseob looking at me. Yes, at me. My heart skipped a beat. No, stop. Just stop looking at me. But his eyes were like filled with.. sadness. 

"Yoseob...?" Hana approached  him. 

"Im sorry." he grinned. Why i cant stop glancing at them? At him. He looked at me again. God, he caught me! Staring contest? Then he faced Hana. He wraps his arm around her  waist. Hey! That's not the proper position! You're too close Yang Yoseob! You two are too close! That's unfair, you maniac! 

Oh no, I'm forgetting about my partner. Think. think, think! "Dongwoon, dont you think this happened before.." i smiled slightly. I guess he still doesn't remember me.

"feels like.." he smiled back

 

TO BE CONTINUED...


 

A/N : I feel like this chapter was too short. hehe. I havent updated for centuries! Oh my god! Im sorry guys. T^T My brother always block me when im sitting on the computer, Opps i mean when i am using the computer. I hate it. 

Oh wow. I HAVE REACHED 100 SUBS! Thank you all guys.. thanks you soooooo much. I love you all!! :DD

I have a poll~!! Im still messing with the story. I still dont know what will happen. trololol~~ but i really have chosen someone for her. But i still want to know who do you want for her :))