Chapter 23 : Unexpected

My (Creepy) Girl

I woke up early today for no reason. I just feel so happy. I dont know but for some reason, Im excited to go to school today. It feels like everything would be okay. And I wish Dongwoon would go to our practice today. I kind of miss him, a lot. My phone suddenly vibrated, Junhyung oppa texted me?

As soon as I finished my shower, I quickly wore my uniform and faced the mirror. I saw my super blonde hair again. I checked the time, five  minutes before he would arrive. "Eunice!" my auntie called me.

I quickly headed downstairs. "Wae?"

"Junhyung came to fetch you." she replied with a little smile which looks like she's telling me something. Something that is very disgusting. "Stop that, ahjumma! He's my oppa. As in brother, as a brother only." i rolled my eyes before I get my bag and smiled to Junhyung who was patiently waiting on the door.

"Dont you think your 'girlfriend' would get angry if ever she saw us?" I started to ask.

"Do you think she could kill you?" he asked back.

"Nah. I guess not."

We reached the campus gate in time. I purposedly started to slow down letting junhyung go in first before me so that nobody could see us together. I dont wanna get slapped again. But Junhuyng recognized me, he stopped walking and looked at me cocking an eyebrow. "W-what?" i asked.

"Oppa!"

. It was the girl who slapped me. It  was too late to run and hide she was now running to our direction. I started to  get nervous but i was surprised that she was smling. She was smiling? And Junhuyng smiled back to her. Wow? is this some kind of joke? She hugged Junhyung. Is this their first time to meet? Why do they really need to hug? I stepped back getting ready to escape but when they finished their hugging she immediately turned to me, still smiling.

Then I was surprised that she pulled me into a tight hug. "Thanks.." she whispered, I can feel her smiling. it wasn't an evil smile but a smile of happiness. I guess they are okay now.

 

---

 

Surprisingly, Dongwoon attended the practice today. Im supposed to be happy. Why didn't I greeted him cheerfully? Why didn't I asked about how he is today? Why am I not feeling the happiness I thought I would feel when he came back? Why all im feeling is.. awkwardness. The scene when he  kissed me under the rain was the thing that's popping on my mind whenever our eyes would meet. Stop it, Eunice. I guess he doesn't really mean it. He just needs somebody to understand him.

"Im glad.. you're here.." I greeted him as the choreographer now asked us to go to our respective partners. I forced a smile while trying to have an eye-contact with him but I cant stand it.

"I dont want you to get mad at me.." he replied

"I wouldn't be. Never." i assured him as we tried to do our position. I wouldn't be. Never. That's right. Why would I? Its just a kiss. Nothing else.

 

---

 

After the practice, I was thinking of making it up to him. I was thinking of it the rest of the day. I left him alone after what happend and I felt guilty about it. He immediately walked outside leaving Beast behind and also me. I rushed to get my bag and chase after him. "Dongwoon!" i called out his name and he his back.

"Hmm?"

"Can you.. Uhh.. come with me? I mean, i wanna make it up to you.. And... I mean.. Uhh.." i stuttered, never thought it would be this hard. its my first time to ask out a guy, you know?

"Sure." he chuckled. Do I look funny while stuttering?

 

Yoseob's POV

I saw Dongwoon and Eunice together outside the campus. Are they going out on a date again? I should know what will happen! Who knows if he tries to her? But will I just go with myself alone? While they are busy dating, Im alone? No way!

"Yoseob!" someone called out my name. "You forgot to get your notebook from me!" it was Hana.

"Thanks.. Uhh.. Hana.. Could you go with me?" i asked her

"Sure! Where are we going?" she asked excitedly

"Going to spy."

 

Her POV

We went to the mall and I looked for the mini-lottle world there. I couldn't think of other places. Perhaps, this is near our house so there's no problem of going home. Silence was still bothering me. We bought ice cream, I know this  is so lame but i dont really know what to do. I think he's not in the mood for a ride. Maybe I could just treat him. We sat on a bench, not talking. After we finished eating ice cream, I dont know what to do next. I was just watching the kids playing merrily around. I wish I could fix our relationship. The way we used to be before. "Dongwoon.. Please smile again.." my mouth said while Im still staring blankly at the kids who was playing.

"Huh?" Dongwoon replied and looked at me confusingly.

"How could I make you happy?" i asked

"Eunice.. I cant understand you." he replied

 

Dongwoon's POV

She moved closer to me which made my heart beat fast. Everything she does makes my heart melt and I dont know why. I hate myself for being like this. I wanted to make it up to her but I dont know how. I feel so awkward.

"is that the only thing to make you happy?" she asked again

"What are--" My eyes widened as I felt her lips on mine while she s her arms around my neck. I closed my eyes getting ready to kiss her back. My arms find its way to her waist as I pulled her closer to me. But my phone suddenly rang stopping us from what we are doing. She immediately pulled back and I saw her blushing.

"W-wait for a minute." i said as I stood up ad answered the call

 

Her POV

I just cant believe what i did. I kissed him! Its my first time to kiss a guy, too! I felt embarassed cause he saw me blushing after I pulled back. I dont know what's going on in my mind. Then someone stood infront of me snapping me out of my thoughts. When I looked up... "Yoseob?"

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"Oh.. I.. Uhh.." i stuttered, he dont need to know I was with Dongwoon!

"You're dating someone? Where is he?" he asked again

"Im not! No, ofcourse not! Im alone.. here." i tried to lie but I guess Im almost going to fail.

"You're lying, baby." he smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist  and pulled me closer to him.

"hey!" i yelled but I cant push him. I just cant.

He leaned to my ear. "You deserve a punishment, baby." his hot breath tickled my ear. Then he looked at me, our face inches apart. Oh no, is this going to happen this time. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips. I can now feel his breath on my face. He started to kiss my lips catching the half of my lips. I feel dazed the time his lips touched mine. I can feel his warmth. I feel comfortable. Its like I wanted to stay like this forever. We stayed like that for about five seconds then he pulled back. "I badly wanted to kiss you longer but someone is waiting for me.." he said still smirking. "Next time?"

 


 

A/N : Soryy for any grammatical and typo errors. I was really in a rush but I badly wanted to update. hehe ^^ I wasn't still finished reviewing though. I was really trying hard to update. Because many have subscribed! Thanks to all of you! ^^ I love you all!