Chapter 35: Decisions to be made

My (Creepy) Girl

 

Eunice hasn’t eaten since she got home. Her auntie was so worried but did not bother to disturb her but she did know Eunice was crying. That night then, Eunice fell asleep without eating anything not even bothering to go outside her room. Her room was a mess and she was still dressed in her school uniform. Her assignments were left undone. Books were scattered on the floor. The lights were left on.

 

Her POV

 

“I’m really sorry...” His face annoyed me but I really can’t help but look at him I wanted to avoid him. I was trying to avoid him using my book to cover my eyes. But then he snatched it away.

“Hey!” I yelled

“I’m sorry…”

“Fine!  Just give me that back!”

“She was just a friend, I promise..."

“Dongwoon!” I groaned. “Okay fine, I’ll just… forgive you… and forget about it… Happy now?”

He pulled me into a tight hug. “Very.” he whispered. “I love you… You don’t love me anymore, don’t you?”

“I love you too~~” I giggled

 

***

 

He intertwined our hands as we sway it while we were walking happily. I don’t know but this time, I feel so happy… maybe because I was with him. Then we stopped walking and sat on a bench. We remained silent for a minute then he broke the awkwardness by staring at me, making me stare back at his beautiful eyes. 

Then he let out a sigh and smile saying, “It’s been a long time…”

“Huh?” I made a confused face.

“Nothing.” He replied, still smiling. “Eunice…”

“Hmm? Want to say something?” I asked

Then he leaned closer to my face and cupped my face with his hand. He leaned more closer till I can feel his lips slightly on my lips. “I love you…”

“I love you too, Y—“

 

***

“You… smiled.”

“Do I look ugly when I smile?”

“No, you’re beautiful.”

“I’m so happy today. Thank you for making me smile, Yoseob”

He smiled back at her. Then his lips started to form into a smirk, “A ‘thank you’ is not enough” he said.

“H-huh?”

“Be mine.”

 

***

 

Then I woke up realizing my eyes were filled with tears. My pillow was now wet because of my tears. My heart was beating so fast. The sun was directly laid on my face making me sweat in so much hotness. I flipped my body to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes.

But then something distracted me. I opened my eyes then I saw…

“…Yang?” I gasped

“Long time, no see...” he smiled

“Yang…” I sobbed again as tears fall one by one

“Keep yourself away form sadness Eunbyungie~” he said with a worried face

“What should I do?” I asked

“Take a rest first… and by the time you wake up, you’ll know what you have to do…”

 

***

 

Third person POV

She woke up with a light mood. She walked downstairs surprising her auntie. “Auntie… tell mom I wanted to go with her to Singapore…” she stated before she headed to the kitchen to eat.

“That’s a good news, Eunice.” Her auntie replied

“I just thought I need some time with my mother... I missed her.” She forced a smile.