Chapter 26 : Revealing the next mission! Is this even part of it?

My (Creepy) Girl

Dongwoon’s POV

The bell already rang. I immediately stood up and run towards their room expecting she could be still there but I didn’t saw her. I felt sad as I went outside. I already lost her. But then I saw a familiar figure sitting under the tree, it was her. A smile formed on my lips but I should wear a serious face, after all, I did something that could hurt her. I sat beside her and she looked at me with a surprised and mad expression.

“I’m really sorry...” I said

She didn’t reply; instead she continued what she had been doing, reading a book. I can say she was still mad. An idea popped on my mind. I snatched the book away from her. “Hey!” she yelled.

“I’m sorry…” I made an aegyo; this is the first time I did this.

“Fine!” she replied. “..Just give me that back!”

“She was just a friend, i promise.."

“Dongwoon!” she groaned. I made a puppy eyes. And I guess its kind of working. Haha. “Okay fine, I’ll just… forgive you… and forget about it...” she sighs and later on she finally smiled. “Happy now?”

I pulled her into a tight hug. “Very.” I whispered. “I love you…”

“Okay. I’m tired of dramas.”

“You don’t love me anymore, don’t you?”

“I love you too~~” she giggled

 

"Forgive and.. forget..?"

"Dongwoon.. what's really bothering you? Can you tell me, please? You make  me worry, you know? Its hard to practice alone, Dongwoon. Its hard to see other pairs are doing well and enjoying while I was left there just watching..."

"Don't hurt yourself, woonie."

“I just wanted to be a friend.”

Im such a selfish person. I shouldn't have left Eunice there without a partner. I shouldn't have hurt Hana. I shouldn't been like this. I  guess I needed to do a long explanation. And I wish, they could forgive me. I wish its not too late. I wanted to start again. But that doesn't mean I have to stop loving her.

 

Third Person POV

Hyun Seung, Doojoon and Kikwang were busy preparing for the dinner while Junhyung was  busy with his laptop, Yoseob was taking a nap on the couch.  The door suddenly opened making Junhyung startled only to find out Dongwoon was already home.

"Where did you came from?" Junhyung asked, still focused with his laptop.

But Dongwoon was too busy taking off  his shoes that he didn't even heard him. After taking off his shoes, he rushed to the kitchen to talk to Doojoon.

"Nice talking." Junhyung sighed as he sat down again.

"Hi there." Dongwoon greeted the three guys who was busy experementing with the foods. Doojoon was surprised to see Dongwoon, smiling. "How was the competition?" Dongwoon asked

"Well... The competition wasn't that fun, you weren't there.. same as Hana.." Hyun Seung interrupted

"Hana wasn't there?" Dongwoon asked with a confused expression.

"The competition was just fine... How about you?" Doojoon quickly cut off the topic.

"You are all right, guys. I should stop being like this. I realized how I've been so stupid. I wanna start again. I wanna forget about everything." Dongwoon proudly said while smiling.

 

---

 

"Guys, Do you think we're already done with our mission?" Junhyung suddenly asked while they were silently eating dinner.

"Mission? With Eunice?" Kikwang asked

"I guess so, she looks like a girl now.." Hyun Seung replied

"But it wasn't still complete.." Doojoon said

"What do you mean?" Yoseob asked

"We should find her a boyfriend." Doojoon said while smiling.

"WHAT!!" they all said in unision except for Doojoon.

"Well.. we couldn't assure if she's a total girl for now.. not unless she would have someone special in her life.. that someone that could really make her happy.."

"Well that's a good idea." Dongwoon commented

"No way!!" Yoseob finally bursted out.. Well everyone knew why but they glared at him. They knew how Yoseob was.. "Oh.. I-im sorry.. I was just.. I just.. worry about her.. What if she didn't wanted to?" Yoseob  just bowed his  head in shame.

"She would love to." Junhyung smirked trying to tease Yoseob again.

"Okay. I'll help in finding her a blind date.." Kikwang said

"I'll set up the place for the date." Junhyung said

"Well then, I'll do the talking." Doojoon said smiling happily.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...