Chapter 13 : Freaking Saturday

My (Creepy) Girl

Ring~ Ring~

[7: 00 am] Freaking alarm clock again. I quickly got up and go dowstairs realizing that my auntie haven't woke up and prepared? Im going to be late! I rushed to her room.

"AHJUMMA~!" i yelled in  her ears.

 "Hmmm..? What?" she asked

"We're late!!" i answered

"Its Saturday.." she said as she the other side

Oh crap! I forgot its Saturday today! What on earth did happen to me? I have never been this excited to go to school. And so great i cant sleep now. :|

 

---

 

"Eunice, aren't you going to prepare?" Mu auntie sat beside  me while watching t.v.

"Why would i?" i asked back without  looking at her.

"You have a P.E. class, remember? Its 10am-3pm." she replied

"What? Since when? I dont know about that! Whats that for?" i flooded her with questions

"Are you listening to your teacher?" she raised an eyebrow. Oh crap! Im caught! I ditched yesterday and i stayed at the rooftop all day! That's why i dont know. 

I smiled awkwardly at her. "Its either you ditched OR you are sleeping during the class. Now, choose." she smiled

"I...I was.. The teacher is not saying anything! I swear!" i tried to lie "And.. is there an event? for a P.E. class?" i asked

"There will be a competition between sections.. and not in sports.. but in dancing and  singing." she answered

"Why should i go there? i dont like dancing and singing. Crap!" i chuckled not realizing that my auntie would get angry when i say things  like that. She really pushes me to join in EACH and every event of the school so that her co-teachers wont say that her  neice was not interested in studying. Oh come on, its Saturday! I need rest!

 

---

 

"Okay class, as what  i have told you yesterday, we will have an event this coming month so we have to get ready." Mrs. Lee smiled brightly infront of us like encouraging us to go join. My classmates were still chattering to each other. But ofcourse they are super interested. 

And BEAST? Where are they by the way? Those lazy jerks. They are unfair! They should  be here on time! 

"Section C are going to have U-kiss to perform.. not all the students there.. And here? Who wants to join? I guess-"

"Good Morning Ma'am!! Sorry we're late!" speaking of the devil. They arrived. They smiled brightly upon seeing me there. They didn't even told me we have classes today. 

"As what i am saying, who do you want to perform?" Mrs. Lee continued

"BEAST!!" all the girls screamed and pointed them. They looked surprised and look at each other like.. they are the best.

"Sure!" Junhyung said.

"Okay. But i wanted a different type of dance." Mrs. Lee said

"Like what?" Doojoon asked

"Well, i wanted you to have partners." she smiled. 

All the girls started to scream like they would be the one to be chosen as their partners. Crap, if only BEAST would perform, why the hell i needed to be here? Its not like i wanted to be one of their partners. 

"Choose your partners." Mrs. Lee smiled at them.

I searched for my cellphone in my pocket. I wanted to text my auntie that i would go home now. Its so boring! That's when i realized someone standing infront of me. I slowly look at him. He was still wearing a smile. Dongwoon? He wanted me to be his partner?

 

My hand was trembling like i was so nervous. He would be turned off with me. I know he likes girls who usually dance, who knows how to dance. That's why at the first place, he didn't get me as his partner. "Oh.. Im sorry i think i really cant.." i said without looking at him in so much embarassment. "Aww.. just place your hand in my shoulder.. and then hold my other hand.." he said as he puts his hand on my waist and holds my other hand. It was so romantic!

 

"Eunice?" he snapped me out of my trance. "I-its just okay if you dont want." he added with an embarrased expression.

"No! I want!" i held his hand and.... smiled... awkwardly.

I didn't recognized.. that Yoseob actually choose Hana Kim to be his partner and the other Beast memebers chose the other queenkas. Yoseob smiled brightly at Hana which made her blush. Crap! Why am i paying attention to them!?

 

---

 

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Mei started to tease me.

"No, Im not!" i rolled my eyes and my back. Why would i? That annoying kid.. if he would choose me, i would probably reject. But the case is, he didn't even chose me! I freaking hate it! Why the hell he's on my mind!

"Mei.." i finally said.

"hmmm..?"

"I need your help."

 

---

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Stop screaming will you!?" Mei covered my mouth.

 

 

"I'll ask you once again, W-who is that girl!" i pointed the  mirror.

"Jeez, Eunice, Its YOU!"

My eyes widened. "W-why the hell its blonde!!"

"You told me you wanted a make-over?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

 


 

A/N : Hehehe ^-^ Hope  you like the chapter!! :)) Many have unsubscribed. Aww~~ That hurts, you know. But its okay. T^T Tell me if its getting boring guys, okay?