Chapter 25 : Our moment

My (Creepy) Girl

Her POV

He intertwined our hands as we sway it while we were walking happily. I don’t know but this time, I feel so happy… maybe because I was with him. Then we stopped walking and sat on a bench. We remained silent for a minute then he broke the awkwardness by staring at me, making me stare back at his beautiful eyes. 

Then he let out a sigh and smile saying, “It’s been a long time…”

“Huh?” I made a confused face.

“Nothing.” He replied, still smiling. “Eunice…”

"Want to say something?” I asked

Then he leaned closer to my face and cupped my face with his hand. He leaned more closer till I can feel his lips slightly on my lips. “I love you…”

“I love you too, Y—“

“Eunice…”

“Eunice..?”

“EUNICE! OH GOD WAKE UP!” Then I realized it was morning already and my auntie was standing next to my bed angrily shouting at my ears. "I'll be going early today to prepare for the event! Get up and help me do the breakfast!" she said before she left me.

I was left staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about the strange dream. Why do I feel like I still dont want to wake up? No, that wasn't the right question. Why is he on my dream? Why with that scene? This is driving me crazy.

 

---

 

Everywhere was crowded. People chattering here and there. Girls waiting for their crushes. Why do they have to do that everyday? Their crushes didn't even care about them. Kingkas and queenkas gathering attentions.

As I was walking on the hallway, my mind was totally occupied by the thought of that dream. Then I unknowingly glanced at a certain classroom which was filled with 'fan girls' screaming. Guess it was 'U-kiss' having their rehearsals.

I continued walking heading to our room, which was filled with 'fan girls' from other sections too. The music played. I entered the classroom and saw them practicing except for Yoseob. What a miracle, he's not in the mood for practice?

"Eunice! Thank God, you're here.." Doojoon rushed over to me. "Dongwoon.. we dont know where he is.."

"Oh really?" i replied without any expression as I was seeing in t he corn er of my  eye, Yoseob ws walking to my direction which made my heart beat faster, What is happening to me again?

"But dont be sad, if Hana wont be here, sure your partner is Yoseob.." he tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah right." i forced a smile as I look up to Yoseob who was wearing that sweet smile. My heart skipped a beat. Why do that scene kept on replaying on my mind? But yesterday, he seemed to be a different guy. Way different than the old childish Yoseob, and I found myself attracted to him. He looks.. cute. No, handsome. What am I thinking  again?

"I know Im cute but please, stop looking at me like that." he said

"Jerk."

"Why dont you change into your costume now?" he asked me

"Later." i said as I placed my bag on one of the chairs then he followed me. Why do I feel so  irritated? uncomfortable? Everytime I look at his eyes, my knees would start to tremble. I feel like melting.

 

---

 

Yo, listen up
This is my tragic story
Just the breakin' of my heart

U-kiss started their performance, girls started to go wild. Oh well, I remembered what Dongho told me, these girls are irritating, so true. I should be on the backstage by now, but I insisted to go sit infront here to see how Dongho performs. How his childish attitude changes as he stood there on the stage. Guess it was too obvious I was just  focusing on him.

Eokkaega chuk neureojyeo ittneun neo
Hansumman ddang kkeojige swineun neo
Dapdaphan gaseumman tangtang chineun neo
Duson moa haneurege gido haneun neo
Ilgeorago moseubi naneun sangsangi ga
Uri da itja jiuja nappeun gieokdeureul da
(I'm sorry) Neoga eoddeolj ara
Mianhadan mal bakke hal su eobtneun na

As he was singing on his part, he caught my eyes then he flashed a sweet smile and winked at me that made me blush a bit.

"KYAA~!  Did you saw that? Dongho oppa winked at me!"

"No! He winked at me!"

"Stupid, its for me!"

Crazy fan girls again. i never got irritated out of them but this time, they are so irritating! How could they be so sure that wink was for them? "Could you just keep your mouth shout?" i said before I stood up and went backstage. That's when I realized how I acted so mean. how could I even assume that was for me?

"Are you ready, now?" Junhyung asked me as soon as I get there.

"Yeah.. where's Yoseob? Is Hana already here?"

"Nah, I guess you have to be with Yoseob this time." he winked at me.

"What does that mean, oppa?!" i asked with an irritated expression

"Im sure you really wanted to be paired up with Yoseob, just dont deny it." he replied

"Disgusting." i rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys! Let's go now! Our fans are waiting for us!" Doojoon shouted smiling excitedly. I immediately felt goose bumps as I stepped on the stage.

"Guess I was left with no choice." Yoseob smirked before held my hand while smiling and his right arm s on my waist.  The music started as we danced to the melody. The song was kind of romantic, if you're going to ask me why, I dont even know. Yoseob kept on looking at me, this time with a serious face.

"Stop that." i frowned at him.

"Stop what?" he asked

"Stop staring at me." i rolled my eyes. Please just  stop.

The he let out a small chuckle. "Do i make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

"You're just the one making yourself feel uncomfortable around me." he replied as he pulled me more closer to his body, letting his nose brush against my nose.

 

"I badly wanted to kiss you longer .......Next time?"

Then he leaned closer to my face and cupped my face with his hand. He leaned more closer till I can feel his lips slightly on my lips. “I love you…”

 

"W-w-w-what do you m-mean?" i stuttered. "S-stop it." i glared at him. I have to stop what I am thinking.. No, no, no its just a dream. He was just  playing on me. I shouldn't have to fall inlove with him. Impossible. I should not fall inlove.

And before we knew it, the song ended. The audience gave us a round of applause. Fan girls shouting and saying 'I love you.' But I still dont know what to do. We were still locked with each other's arms. "Heyyy.." i said as I softly pushed him and faked a smile on them.

 


 

A/N : Sorry for anny gramatical errors. I was in a rush. (again.) I was supposedly having a  review for an essay writing tomorrow! OMG. Im so nervous. but I badly wanted to update.

So how's it going? Sorry for making it kind of boring.. I promise I'll make it up as soon as I finished all my activities! ^^