Chapter 19 : Under the rain

My (Creepy) Girl

Yoseob's POV

"What the hell are yo----Yoseob?"

Eunice stood up in anger realizing that I was there listening to them but she was surprised that yes, It was none other than me. I looked at her awkwardly as I was thiking for the real reason why Im here. Im not really purposely going to listen to them. And who cares?

"The choreographer asked me to look for you.. He wanted to  teach you the steps.. But.. If you're busy I could tell him..." I started to say looking back to her eyes and shifting my gaze to Shin Dongho.

"No, I'll go with you.." She immediately answered with a 'wait-for-me-first'  look

She turned to Dongho. "Im sorry, I have to go practice.. this was for the coming event so I hope you.. uhh.." she stammered

"I  understand." Dongho forced a smile as he stood up. "Im going to practice too for our song.." he added

"Oh well" I sighed as i started to walk and i could hear their footsteps behind me. Probably they cant talk to each other while Im here. Why not? Who cares? I dont care. I probably dont. I wish I just dont. But I do. He likes her.

 

Her POV

The steps were hard.. If this man was my partner. It could have been easy.. if Dongwoon was here. It could have been much easier If Im not thiking about the scene before at the rooftop. Tell me Im conceited but do Dongho likes me not  just for a friend? I mean.. he was nice.. and.. we have been schoolmates one year before and he defintely saw me before. We definitely have met but now Its different. Maybe because I changed. Maybe because of this darn blonde hair. They kept on saying Im attractive, more attractive with blonde. Do they have poor eye-sight? He even said Im ugly.

I felt a sudden vibration on my pocket, it's my phone. "Uhhmm.. Can I excuse for a while? My phone is ringing.. i have a call..." I politely approached the choreographer. "Okay." he nodded

It was an unknown number. "Yobosayo..?" i answered

"Eunice?" The voice was familiar. "This is Dongwoon."

 

---

 

And now Im standing here outside of their house waiting for him to open the door. The door opened and there I saw Dongwoon with his eyes which looks like he haven't sleep for ages. He must have a problem, serious problem. "Wait for me, here." he commanded as he went inside the house again and grabbed the key of his car.

Inside the car, we were silent. I dont even know how to approach him. But Its pretty much surprising of all the person, he called me. But where are we going? We passed on a cemetery which was so familiar. This is the place I used to  live before! We used to live before. The car stopped on a park. The usual park i used to spend my time alone before. The usual park which Dongwoon have brought me before.

We got out of the car. I was looking around trying to see if anything have changed. Nothing much have changed after three years. It was still the same. The fresh air, the trees which stood strong for so many years. This place was so peaceful.

"Why are we here?" i asked Dongwoon, who  has been looking at me.

"This place.. Is important for me.." he forced a smile and grabbed my hand. There I saw the playground. I hesitantly looked at him. "This are for kids..?" i said.

He smiled again. "I know, but they wont know we are here. Sit beside me." he let go of my hand and sat on the swing  like what he did before. I swear, things in the  past... kept reminding me. I did what he said and silently stared on the grass. Then I heard a sound of bell. "Ice cream~!" I remembered when I did that before.

"You want some?" he interrupted my thoughts.

"Want what?" i asked

"Ice cream?" he replied. That's when I realize I really... said.. it. It happened again.. The ice cream craving.. and Dongwoon would buy me one.. and.. and when I fall... he would.. catch me and.. Rain drops started to fall. Oh my God! I thought it was so sunny. I guess heaven dont want it to happen again.

 

Dongwoon's POV

The rain started to fall. I stood up, same as her. She run to the tree to avoid getting wet and I was left there remembering a memory which I cant hardly forget.

 

"Oppa! Its raining already! let's go!" she pleaded while pulling me with her but I remained there standing and trying to . She pouted. "If you want to get wet then go!" she let go of my hand and was about to walk away when I held her waist and pulled her more closer with me. "Love the way you get pissed." I smirked  and leaned more closer to her. She was obviously blushing. "Stop it, oppa." she mumbled but before she could push me, I crashed my lips against hers making her surprised but  later on she relaxed and kissed me back.

 

"Dongwoon! Let's go!" Eunice popped out of nowhere and kept on pulling my hand. I looked at her blankly trying to gather myself and show her Im not.. feeling this way.

"Dongwoon.. what's really bothering you? Can you tell me, please? You make  me worry, you know? Its hard to practice alone, Dongwoon. Its hard to see other pairs are doing well and enjoying while I was left there just watching and---" she stopped talking when I held her face between my hands and moved my face closer to her.

 

Her POV

"Why you make me wanna feel this way?" he mumbled and moved his face more closer to mine and gently pressed his lips against mine. This... happened... before.. in.. an.. unexpected way... unfortunately..

 

We went to the ice cream stall. "No i'll pay it.." i was about to hand the money when he pushed my hand. "Im going to pay for it.." he said. "Ok then.. thank you!" i exclaimed. I walked back to the swing.. i was about to sit when i lost my balance and i was about to slip and fall when Dongwoon caught me but a little bit more happened... Our lips kind of... we kissed. >///<

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

 


 

A/N : Heyaaaaaaaaaa~! Anyone missed me? LOL. haha ^^ Okays school days again. frustrations again. -.- Oh yeaaah~ I was happy I was able to update today!! OMO. They.. hmm.. kissed?

 

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Yang was Yoseob's twin brother. He has no name. His name wasn't revealed yet. The truth is.. I really cant think of a name that time and I ended up covering him to the nickname, "Yang." And I planned to reveal the name at the end but I failed. :(

Because I cant think of a name! Please help me! Please give me a name! A name for a  boy. I really DO need it. And I'll really appreciate and love it if you could help me :((

That's all. Thanks! What do you think? Need your comment! ^^