Chapter 24 : Complicated

My (Creepy) Girl

Dongwoon’s POV

I went outside the mall first before I answer the call. When I look at the screen, I saw it was my mother who was calling me. “Mom?”

“Dongwoon, son.. I missed you so much!” I can feel her excited mood.

“I missed you too, mom. Why did you call anyway?”

 “Well, I just wanted you  to come over here tomorrow for a family dinner.. We wanted to see you..”

“Tomorrow? Uh.. sure.. I have to go now.. Someone is waiting for me.. See you..”

After I ended the call, I decided to take a pee first before I go back to Eunice. Then I just realized what was happening before my mom called me, Eunice kissed me. She likes me? Oh no, this is wrong, Dongwoon. But why I badly wanted to kiss her back. I badly wanted to do that.

When I went out of the comfort room, I bumped into a girl. “I’m sorry..” I offered  a hand to pull her up. I realized it was Hana.

“Hana?”

“Oh!” her eyes widened like she saw a ghost. “Oh hey, D-dongwoon.. You’re here, too?” she replied avoiding my eyes

“Yeah.. I’m with Eunice.. what about you? You’re alone here?”

“Nope.. Im with Yoseob..”

“Oh.. So you two are dating?” I asked

“You two are dating too?” she asked back

“Ha, smart girl. Where’s Yoseob?” I asked

“Hmm.. I left  him there at the mini lotte world.. I guess he must be waiting for me.. what about Eunice?”

“I left her there too…”          

 

Hana’s POV

I was surprised that Dongwoon saw me. Good thing he didn’t suspect that Yoseob and I are stalking them all time. Except this time because we took a break first before we could spy again. We remained silent till we reached the lotte world. I kept searching for Yoseob there but I can’t see him. I left him there on the ice cream stall. I realized Dongwoon was just there standing and looking into a direction, with a kind of shocked face.  I look at that direction and I saw Yoseob leaning to Eunice,trying to kiss her on her lips. Dongwoon suddenly run outside and didn’t even mind to look at  me. “Dongwoon!” I shouted but he didn’t look back.

I feel bad for him. I knew Eunice and him were supposed to have a “date.” But Yoseob and I came in to ruin everything. I felt guilty for supporting Yoseob about this thing. This is my fault.

Then someone tapped me, it was Yoseob. “Hey.” He grinned

“Im sorry, Yoseob.. I have to go now…”

I decided to leave Yoseob there. I should chase Dongwoon by now, I’m sure he wont be going anywhere. I searched for him inside the mall, checked every store, every food courts, but i didn't saw him. I decided to wait on the comfort room, maybe he was just inside there, crying secretly, but after about 30 minutes, I gave up. I was sad. I dont know why he affected me this much. I hate this feeling. I decided to just go home.. I was walking slowly, lifelessly, outside when i saw a familiar figure. It was raining! Why he was letting himself get sick!

I immediately opened my bag and searched for my umbrella inside. When I got it, my mind was hit by the realization that he might just want to be alone, he wanted to have a time for himself but I would go there and ruin it. My feet slowly went to his direction as I shared my umbrella on him stopping him from getting wet. Then he slowly faced me. “You might get sick.” I forced a smile

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I wanted to.”

Instead of him saying ‘Thank You’, He walked a little away from me avoiding the umbrella. I got pissed about it so I closed my umbrella joining him from getting wet. “Hey! Are you crazy?” he shouted at me with a tone of being concerned.

“I just wanted to be a friend.”

“Hana..”

"If you would get sick today, how would you be able to attend for the competition tomorrow?"

"Im not going there.."

"So you're going to leave Eunice alone there?"

"There's Yoseob.."

"He's my... partner..." i mumbled. Why am I even trying to get involved in this kind of love triangle? Why am I even trying to care for them when they dont even care? This is so hard. For few days I've been trying to deny what I feel because I know I dont have a chance.

"Im going now.." i looked at him before I my back.. then I tried to walk slowly.. expecting him to stop  me, expecting him to hold my hand, expecting him to change his mind. I still dont wanna go, I still dont want to leave you alon, Dongwoon. It hurts me to see you crying.

Then someone held my hand, it was him.

Until I just can’t take it, I can’t stop myself now. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I crashed my lips to his lips. I don’t care if he would push me and shout at me, I don’t care what everybody thinks about me. But I was surprised that he responded with the same hunger. His arms slowly made its way to my waist. We were kissing each other hungrily. But isn’t this wrong? Why would I enjoy this moment for I know that he was just imagining Eunice who was with him and kissing him right now? My heart easily broke into pieces so I pushed him softly but he kept on pulling me back till I was left with no choice but to push him hard. “I shouldn't have done that.. I-im sorry..” I bowed. This is a shame.  “Im really sorry..” I said before I run away from him…

 

Her POV

After Yoseob left me, I received a text message from Dongwoon, he told me he had to meet someone important that's why he has to leave me. More important than me? Oh well, What am I thinking.. Why does it feels so sad. he left me alone in here.

"I should have get used to it.."

 

Dongwoon's POV

I was supposed to go home, but I dont know what to say to my hyungs if they would see me crying.. in pain. Then Hana came.. to make me feel like someone's there for me.

"If you would get sick today, how would you be able to attend for the practice? for the competition?"

"Im not going there.."

"So you're going to leave Eunice alone there?"

"There's Yoseob.."

"He's my... partner..." I heard her mumble, then I was hit by the realization that unknowingly, I was hurting her. I know she kind of like Yoseob for some reasons. And now I think we're in both situation.

"Im going now.." she said as she her back. Go chase her, Dongwoon. You should have known that she got hurt of what you saw the earlier too. She likes Yoseob and you like Eunice. What if I just... I mean.. no, this is wrong. Im not going to use her.  But I dont want to end this night hurting someone. She's not just someone, she's a friend.

I held her hand then she looked at me with a puffy eyes. Then I was just surprised to  feel her lips on mine, I dont know what to do, how to react but I found myself responding to her kiss. I dont know but there's something in me that I dont want to stop. She tried to push me but I pull her back then she pushed me hard which made me stop. "I shouldn't have done that.. I-im sorry.." she stuttered, I can see her blushing. Then she run away form me.

Aish. I dont understand what I should feel right  now! What am I supposed to feel right now? Why am i feling right now? I cant understand everything now! I thought she like Yoseob why did she kissed me, why did I responded.. Why do Yoseob has to kiss Eunice in the public, why do i have to be hurt.

 


 

A/N : Haven't updated for two weeks! Sorry sorry. My examination is fast approaching! Aw~ Sorry for thr  "Kissing Scenes" that I put on the latest chapters.. I just can't think of any scenes. Err. Writer's block >.<

PLEASE DO COMMENT!

It makes me feel like the chapter is not good when I dont have comments  :(