Chapter 33 : When past becomes your present

My (Creepy) Girl

Yoseob’s POV

As I was walking down the stairs getting ready for my next subject, I was distracted by a girl who was standing and talking with Kikwang. Her smile was so familiar. That’s when it hit me. It was Mia. As I planned to turn on my back, that’s when the time she turned her gaze on me. Her smile then changed into surprise. Then she waved at me.

I was left startled by her smile. Kikwang then bid good bye to her. And now she was walking to my direction.

“Oppa” she said with her eyes filled with happiness.

“Why are you here?” I said trying to stop this feeling of anger kept in my heart.

“Oppa, what do you mean? I’m here because I’m going to study!” she chuckled as she reached to hug me but I avoided her. “Oppa..?” she asked confused.

“You shouldn’t be here.” I simply said

“Oppa, I’m here for you… I convinced my parents just to be here. Oppa… Why you’re still mad at me?” her eyes now filled with sadness but I tried to believe that she wasn’t sincere after all.

“Stop fooling me.” I replied as I my back but I was stopped by a pair of arms now hugging me from my back.

“I missed you, oppa.” She whispered as I felt her tears on my uniform.

 

Her POV

“So they know each other.” I mumbled as I saw the two of them.

“Yeah, they were childhood friends.” Said a voice behind of me which made me jump a little in surprise. It was Junhyung.

“Ow! You almost killed me in surprise!” I poked his cheek

“Heh. Are you jealous?” he asked

“Why would I be? A-and you even said they were childhood friends.” I replied confidently

“But Yoseob like her.” Junhyung smirked

“Huh? Why does he look angry at her? And… he likes her?” I asked

He grabbed my wrist as he looked around. “Let’s talk about it later. Let’s go somewhere private.” He said as he dragged me.

 

***

 

“So he likes her but she likes his brother?” I asked with a confused expression.

“Yeah, yeah...Lower your voice! Someone might hear us!” Junhyung scolded at me again

“And Yoseob was deeply hurt by it?”

“Of course! All this time he expected that girl loves him back.”

 

“Yoseob, I miss you…”

“You miss me or him?”

“Huh? W-what are you talking about? Yoseob, why do you keep on avoiding me?”

“Its way better… Let’s just forget about each other… He’s way better than me right?”

“Who are you talking about?”

“Who knows he might come back for you…” he said before he his back leaving me dumbfounded.

 

What does he really mean by that? I tried so hard to remember everything. And who’s going to come back for me… Who? Yang? Aigo! Isn’t it…. That time when I was talking with Mei? He heard it all?

 

“…and about Yang, I wish he could show up again… I really needed him…”

“And why? Is he your boyfriend to ask permission to?”

“Well, he’s one of the important things that happened to my life…”

“Isn’t he… Yoseob’s brother?”

“Yeah… I nearly thought Yoseob was Yang when I first saw him in front of that ……….”

“But you like Yoseob more?”

“Yang was way better than Yoseob.”

“Wait, who’s that?” Mei asked as she pointed to the door of the rooftop, it was now opened. But then I saw a slight shadow.

“I closed it before I sat beside you...” I replied.

“Never mind.” She said as she tried to catch my attention again.

 

It was him. He heard it all. Oh my. This is my entire fault. Why did I say it by the way? Even if he wasn’t there… why do I have to back stab him? I’m such a bad person. And now I made him go mad to his brother again like before.

And then I remembered my dream about Yang.

 

“I’m sorry…” he said

“Uh?” she made a confused expression

“I shouldn’t be here…” he said as he stood up but she held his wrist.

“Yang… please stay for a while…”

“No… he’ll be mad at  me…”

Then suddenly her vision went blurry until all she could see is fog, thick fogs. And there... Yoseob appeared, with a sad expression.

 


 

I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERTSAND THE THING I WAS TRYING TO SAY. IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERTSAND THE STORY, PLEASE JUST TELL ME ^^ SORRY FOR ALL THE BORING CAPTER T^T I'M SUCH A USELESS WRITER T^T