Chapter 27 : Way back into love

My (Creepy) Girl

"WHAT? B-BLIND D-DATE?" She choked on her food as she heard about their plan.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" Junhyung rushed to her side and pat her back. "Here." he handed a bottle of water. She took it and drink some and then when she is finally okay, the other sat infront of her.

"Haven't you dated anyone before?" Kikwang asked, much curious she was so surprised about it.

"I-I d-did.. but.. " she began to answer nervously. Ofcourse she dated someone before. Although she wasn't a popular girl in town, sure many have asked her for a date. But only few of them passed her expectations. But this time, it was.. surprising. To think of the way she look, and her ways. She changed, a lot.

"Don't worry, I'll choose the best date for you!" Kikwang said with an assuring smile.

"And I'll choose for the best place." Junhyung said smiling.

Their smile were priceless for her. It was a kind of smile that is like saying something. She has to believe them. She has to trust them. Afterall, she knew that what they are doing is just  for her. She knew they wanted to make her happy, but she is happy just to be with them. She doesn't need any other guys again... her life was flooded with so many beautiful humans.. to start from Beast to U-kiss and ofcourse, that girl named Hana. They were too much.

"We'll help you... We just wanted to make you happy. We just wanted you to live like any other girls out there. Having a date, having a bunch of friends, and having someone special in her life." Junhyung said while looking directly to her eyes, which make her much guilty if she would reject.

"I know.." she started to say. "... and.."

They all looked at her seriously, waiting for her to say 'yes'.

"I'll go with it." she finally, smiled. She did. She smiled, but it was just a little smile, very little. But it wasn't a fake smile. She was happy to have them in her life. One thing she regret is wishing that they didn't came to her life.

"WOOOOOHOOOOO~!!" Kikwang shouted in excitement.

One thing they didn't recognize is that Yoseob refused to go with them. Yoseob didn't want to know what she would say, probably she wouldn't reject it. And now he was thinking if he was being selfish. But he like her! They knew he like her! Why do they have to look for  other guy when he could just be the one to date her? Are they real friends? Are they playing on him? Or were they just  teasing him? No matter what their reaons are, he has to stop that date.. or one thing, he would spy. What if that guy she would date would do something bad on her? How could they just leave her alone with a stranger?

 

***

 

"Should we go spy on them tomorrow?" Kikwang asked curiously as he wondered how Eunice would look like tomorrow.

"Nah~ We should give them privacy, you know.." Junhyung replied

Junhyung realized Yoseob wasn't paying attention to what they are talking about. Yoseob just kept on doodling at the back of his notebook writing lyrics and drawing anything what he wants just trying to keep  himself busy. He decide to sit beside him. He doesn't know how to open up a topic, Yoseob seemed to be kind of angry. Junhyung nudged Yoseob making Yoseob look at him in confusion.

"What's up?" Junhyung asked

"Nothing much." Yoseob replied without expression

"Tomorrow will be the date."

"And so?" Yoseob replied sarcastically.

"So you're saying you're not going to spy?"

"Are you gonna let me do that?"

"Why not?" Junhyung smirked as Yoseob looked at him on surprise. Junhyung snatched his notebook and pen and started to write something which really made Yoseob so much confused then Junhyung gave it back to him smiling, "You should be there on time.. or else.. its your loss.." then junhyung stood up.

Yoseob looked at his notebook and there he saw the address where Eunice will have her date. He smiled as he pictured how will Eunice react if he would be there to ruin the date or for worse, he'd go kidnap her.

 

***

 

Eunice wasn't that nervous, she wasn't excited either. She just dont know what to wear for her date the next morning. She dont know if she's going to make an effort for this 'date' or will she just dress the way she should. But what's the use of those clothes which Beast  brought for her? Those were pretty expensive.

At the end of the day, she was left with no choice but to choose from those. And hopefully, she would be a 'brand  new Eunice' for the next day.

 

[The Next Day]

 

(Do you still remember this dress? this was one of those dress in Chapter 14)

 

At first, the atmosphere was awkward. They were in a spacious restaurant where there were only few couples dating including them. She doesn't know how to start a conversation. He doesn't know how to start a conversation either, he was too blinded on how Eunice looked like. It wasn't that expected. Eunice was beautiful by nature, it was just her who doesn't want to appreciate her own beauty.

"Do i dont look  like what you expected?" she can no longer take it, she wanted to know what he thought about her.

"Perfect than what I expected." he smiled. She  blushed at what he said, not because she was starting to like him, its because she started to feel uncomfortable. He kept looking at her in a way she doesn't want. It was like a erted look. Whether she was thinking was right or not, she was still uncomfortable.

"Are we done now?" she asked

"Wanna have fun this night?" he replied with a wink.

"Sure." she replied. "Can I  go to the toilet first?"

"Okay." he replied

She nearly wanted to puke at the near thought of having fun with that retarded jerk. Good thing her brain was serving her right and now she had a brilliant idea. Time to escape!

 

***

 

Yoseob was too tired of waiting inside his car. He was watching them from afar and thinking that date was too boring. See? They even wasted her time. he thought. He decided to get out  of the car. Without having a second thought, he was about to enter the restaurant when someone bumped on him. Then he slowly realized it was Eunice.

"Yoseob! Thank God you're here!" she exclaimed but later on she covered and drag Yoseob to the parking area.

"What are you.. wait.. why did you.." Yoseob was so confused

"Please help me get out of here!" she pleaded, she didn't anymore mind on how she would look like pleading for Yoseob's help, but for him, she looks totally cute while pleading.

"And why?" a smirk playing on his lips appreared

"I just dont feel something good when I continue to be with him.. please, Yoseob.." she replied

"Okay.." he simply answered. "..but in one condition.."

"What? Why?"

"HEY!" someone shouted which broke their conversation, then they saw it was the man Eunice was dating and he's freaking going to her direction now.

"Okay fine! Whatever it is, just... let's go!" she quickly snatched Yoseob's keys and quickly made her way to his car. Yoseob just watched her. She started the ignition and looked at Yoseob with irritation.

"Are you going or not?" she asked as she purposedly tried to leave him.

"Wait!" Yoseob shouted and run before the man could reach them.

 

***

 

Yoseob didn't expected her to drive so fast so he demanded to drive the car instead. Just as a plan was running on his mind, If you dont want to date that man, date with me, instead.

Eunice was quietly glancing at him, wondering what's on his mind why he was smiling like a jerk but somehow, it is what makes him cute. She wanna spend the day with him instead, but would fate let her to? If she was the one to ask, she'd love to, ever since, but its just that its hard to admit.

The car stopped and the place doesn't sem familiar to her, slowly she recognized where they were, Amusement park? What the hell? is this some kindd of joke? this are for kids.

"What are we doing here? Dont tell me you'll date with me here?" she blurted out not recognizing the words she just said.... you'll date with me here. Yoseob was a bit suprised for a while, but then he thought of taking the advantage.

"So you want me to date you?" he smirked

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 


 

Author's Note  :

FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE WITH A LONG CHAPTER!!!! WOOOHOOO~! MY EXAMINATION WERE DONE AND I JUST WISH I MIGHT PASS THAT EXAMINATION..!!

And yeah~ I was thinking of continuing the chapter but I realized it was going to be soooooooo long that's why I wanted to make a cliffhanger :)) hehe..

AND I WAS HAPPY FOR THE REASON THAT MANY SUPPORTED ME DESPITE THE FACT THAT MANY HAVE UNSUSBRIBED.. IT REALLY MADE ME SAD..

Thank you soooo much people... Hope you'll continue to support my fiction and if not, I might just end this right away.. :)) I was really discouraged...

 

Thanks for this people who encouraged me and supported me :))

 

AeriPark (Your comment really encouraged me A LOT. Thanks!)

minjeefifiey (Thanks for saying it was amazing T^T LOL)

Eileen_97 (Thanks for saying it was amazing too T^T haha )

PikaJunhyung (Thanks for loving my fic!)

SarahXDB2STXD (Thanks for encouraging  me! Thanks for loving the fic!)

DreVil0707 (haha. I LOl-ed at your addction with Dongwoon, anyways, Im going to write a part of him nect chapter..)

CJLee25  (Thanks for saying it was perfect. Eikkk :"> )

ShineeBabyx (I still have many sad parts but I was having a second thought about it for the moment. I might totally biore some subscibers..anyways.. thanks for answering the questions completely.. hehe)

ABx3B2UTY (Thanks for loving the fic! Thanks thanks..)

just_tamara  (Thanks for letting me know you just signed up just to leave a comment.. hopw you will continue to love the fic..)

 

This is my first time to post up my reply to all your comments.. I was really so happy for the comments and I hope you still continued to love the fic.. AND FOR THOSE WHO WAS NOT MENTIONED BUT WAS STILL READING THE FIC, I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! ^^