Chapter 15 : The Unexpected

My (Creepy) Girl

Eunice woke up six o'clock in the morning. She fixed my bed before heading dowstairs for breakfast. Walking straight to the kitchen, she smelled something inviting. 

"Good morning Eunice!" her ahjumma surprised her by the sudden excitement and happiness with her tone. She was also surprised to see her favorite dishes there on the table.

"Wow!" she exclaimed and quickly sat down. Until she realized her auntie was smiling widely to her. "You need to tell me something, auntie?" she asked

"Oh Nothing.. im just happy today.." her auntie answered smiling.

"Oh yes, i think i know now. Maybe its because of my sudden change. Since when i moved in her house, she always wanted to drag me with her for shopping but i always end up refusing. And oh, she always wanted to cut my bangs too." she thought

 

---

 

She obviously notice some girls were talking about her since when she entered the campus gates. She was so pissed but she managed to control her anger.

Beast was surprisingly early this day. They were the first one to enter the room before her. They were so excited for their classmates' reaction the moment they saw her new appearance. Little did they know that  some girls were starting to get insecure and  planning anything bad on her.

 

Her POV

We impatiently waited for our first subject teacher to get in the classroom but unfortunately, i guess he's absent. Everyone was busy chattering to each  other. I was just listening music on my iPod. Its getting boring in here. I decided to go outside the room and headed to the rooftop to get some fresh air. 

After a few hours, its already breaktime. Im not in the mood to eat. Its because i ate too much this morning. "Eunice!" somone shouted. 

"Hana. . .? What are you-uhh. . ." she's with Beast again. Am i jealous because she's getting their attention? Ofcourse it cant be! But it can be.

They were laughing when they approached me. I avoided their eyes as i look at the other direction. Hana sat infront of me smiling then Yoseob followed her as he sits beside  her. Did they go here to show their affection infront of me?

"What do you want?" i asked them

"Eunice, its already breaktime! Dont you want to eat?" Doojoon asked. I shook my head. "Im not hungry." i replied.

 

Yoseob's POV

I feel like she's always avoiding us. Is there something wrong? Is it because of what i did yesterday? But it was just a joke. I dont know she's that sensitive. 

"Wow! I love kimbap! Can i have some?" Hana pouted. 

"Sure." i smiled. What if  i just  offer my food to Eunice? Oh yes, good idea! A peace offering. I just remebered when she asked me to cook kimbap for her. 

"But you need to eat." Dongwoon pouted. "Here." he offered his food. 

"No. Im not really hungry." Eunice refused again.

He took a spoonful and moved the spoon closer to .  "Ahh~" he smiled widely at her as if he's going to feed a baby. Then i remembered when Eunice also did that to me.

She looks at him confused. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~~ So sweet!" Junhyung started to tease them. "Eihhhh~~ Dongwoon likes Eunice!" Doojoon nudged Dongwoon.  

Dongwoon smiled shyly. I look at Eunice who was smiling secretly to herself. She likes him too? I stood up. "I.. I dont want to eat. . ." i said as i walk away

 

---

 

Her POV

Classes has ended early. The teacher announced that we will have a  practice for tomorrow. We're not obliged to wear uniforms that's why these students started to get excited for tomorrow. 

I let out a big sigh as i get out of the room and planned to go home when a group of girls blocked  my way. One of them who was like the 'leader' smirked.

"I have no time for playing.." i said as i tried to walk but that girl pushed me and i fell on the ground.

"Just because you are already blonde,  you think you can act like a queenka already and get to hang out with our oppas anytime." one of them said

"What are you talking about. And for your info, they are the one approaching me. Im not the one approaching them. To be honest, i dont really wanted to be with those jerks. " i said  with a blank expression as i stood up and dusted my uniform. These girls are getting on my  nerves.

"How dare you!" she replied as she slapped me. The others held my hands. I felt a fist hit my stomach that made me kneel on the ground in so much pain. The others ruined my hair and slapped me for many times until my lips started to bleed.

"Don't call them Jerks again." one of them said before they left me there still kneeling. I tried to stand up. I feel dizzy. I cant walk straight that people started to recognize me. I covered my face with my hair. It was already dark. I seriously need a help. The everything went black.

 

---

 

I opened my eyes only to find myself lying on a bed. I stood up but i felt a pain in my stomach. The door opened. "Oh you're already awake!" a guy greeted me

I rubbed my eyes to see him more clearly. "Where am i?" i asked him lazily as i lie down again. He walked near me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You are on our house. In my  room." he smiled. I know him. Shin.. Dong.. Dongho. . ?

"Are you the guy on the rooftop..?" i asked looking sharply at him. He smiled. 

"Where's my coat?" he asked

"Still on my laundry. I'll give  it back tomorrow, i guess." i replied as i touched my lips. Sht. It started to bleed again. "Ouch!" i whined

"Here." he handed a handerchief. "That's horrible, look at your face. Full of scars. Who did that to you?" he asked

"Dont mind them. They just need attention. When i saw them again, i'll kill them for sure." i replied with my teeth gritted in anger. He remained silent looking at me. He must have been surprised by what i said. 

"Oh by the way, i called Doojoon to fetch you here." he said

"huh? I can go home alone. ." i replied

"Well, i wont let you go home alone. Sorry if i cant drive you home.." he said.

"Thanks by the way.." i said as we met each other's eyes. Why he's staring at me? I turned at the  other direction to avoid his eyes. My lips started to bleed again.

He suddenly pulled lightly away my hand from my bleeding lips, Until i just felt his soft lips were on mine. my bleeding lips away like a vampire. My eyes widened. It wasn't even my first kiss but.. this is.. surprising.

Then the door opened. I quickly pushed him as i saw those six guys standing on the door, shocked.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

A/N : Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!! Haven't updated for centuries!! T^T Sorry guys, hope you still like this :) 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?