Chapter 38: Another start

My (Creepy) Girl

 

Her POV

I got off the plane feeling alone again. Good thing my mom would fetch my out here. As I got off the plane, I noticed some girls were smiling brightly as if they just saw an idol or something like that. The same smile my school mates have every morning when they were waiting for the kingkas to arrive. It was quiet annoying for me.  As I my back… it felt like…

3…2…1…

“Oh my god! It’s them!” It’s like the girls practiced saying that because they all chorused.

“! BEAST?” my eyes widened as I recognized the boys as they got out one by one.  But there is someone I really wanted to see from them… then there he goes… perfectly smiling sweetly. I don’t know if how many years I’ve been there shocked by there presence. I don’t know if they stalked me or what. I just knew they were for true. I wasn’t hallucinating at all.

The scene before kept flashing back. The scene when I first recognized they were kingkas. The scene when Yoseob stood perfectly in front of me asking if I were okay because I was standing there staring at him like a jerk. Seeing how perfect he was.

And then like a slow motion… he turned his head on me and met my eyes. AND he ignored me. He ing ignored me.

“Eunbyung~!” someone shouted from behind me. A familiar voice that I haven’t heard for so many years. I turned my head and saw my mom smiling with tears and running to me with open arms. I smiled at her too, I just feel like… I finally missed her.  She gave me a warm hug, a loving hug. I felt tears run down my cheeks. It’s like my heart was finally renewed. After all that happened, it’s just my family who will never leave me in the end.

“I missed you, Eunbyung…” she whispered. “Please forgive me, sweetie…” she added as her hug gets tighter.

“I missed you too, mom.” I smiled as I faced her and wiped my tears. 

As we were going out of the airport, I didn’t saw Beast anymore… maybe they had someone who fetched them too. I was ing upset of the reality that Yoseob just ignored me… or maybe just he didn’t recognized me. I was still wondering of why they were here. Maybe for a vacation, I suppose?

 

***

 

After days of staying on my new family, I found myself having a new life.  I have realized that… I finally forgave my mother. My step sisters were not bad at all as what I have always thought. My step father fully accepted me and even cried in front of me saying sorry. My life has never been so happy before. My sisters and I get along easily with each other. We had the same tastes in clothing and any others stuffs.

One day, my two step sisters seemed to be excited out of something.

“What’s with the excitement?” I asked as I sat beside them on a sofa. They were much focusing on the screen of the TV.

“It’s Beast!” Mika squealed as she smiled brightly.

“Beast? What?”  I asked her as I turned my head on the TV screen. Six boys standing perfectly on the stage, smiling. The song started and the audiences started to shout and clap their hands. The first one to sing was Doojoon. I never thought he had a great voice. The next one was Hyun Seung, followed by the others. The best one that shocked me was… Yang Yoseob.

“Why are they there? Are they popular?” I asked at my two sisters.

“Of course unnie! They were from our country! You don’t know them?” Jamie replied

“Actually I personally know them… but not as an idol… but as my classmates… or even my very best friends.” I replied making them clapped their hands on their mouth.

“You’re not kidding, unnie?” Mika asked as she held my wrist so tight as if she has to say something.

“Of course not…” I smiled. “But… I left them… I know they are mad at me…” I said with a falling tone.

“Oh please unnie!  I wanted to see them and be friends with them too!!” Jamie said

“Well I hope, I’ll get to see them soon in here…” I smiled at them.

 

***

 

Yoseob’s POV

It was finally the day for our day-off. We decided to spend a day strolling on a near park where there were less people. We were quiet popular since our debut in the television. Next week, we had our planned concert here too.

I was happy—not just because of popularity we achieved here but also because of her. She was also here. We may have not met but I knew she was just near. Last night, my brother visited me in my dreams. He was happy for me. I felt all the guilt inside of me of being angry at him before.  He was the best brother ever. But I was the worst brother ever for him. He always gave everything for me even he would be left with nothing.

He died because of me.

I stole her girl away. I was angry of him because he stole Mia away from me. So I did to him what I thought he deserve. But I didn’t know it would come up like that. When the girl went emotional she decided to leave—and that’s when that miserable accident happened.

He died because of me.

But… last night, he visited me… in my dreams.

 

“She was mad at me… She’ll never forgive me… You’ll never forgive me…” I said as I faced him with almost crying eyes.

“You know I already forgave you,” he flashed a smile, a sincere smile. “And she wasn’t mad at you… she was just there… waiting for you.” He added before he vanished into thin fogs.

“Hyung! Hyung! What do you mean?” I shouted but it’s no use. The cold wind swept waking me up.

 

“She was just there, waiting for you.” I mumbled gaining more courage to look for her without much possibility of seeing her. She was just there… But how will I find her here in Singapore? This place is too wide!

“There’s nothing impossible if you really like but it was going to be impossible if you don’t really like to find her.”A voice inside of my head said making me feel weird. Am I hallucinating now?

Right, just as then, I stood up and made up my mind. “I’m going to find her.” I declared without realizing—yes, they are all looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo.

“Uhm, you heard me right.. I’m going to find Eunice.” I said awkwardly.

“Oh,” escaped form Doojoon’s mouth. “Good… Luck?” he added smiling slightly.

“Thanks! I’ll be off.” I replied

“Seriously? People could recognize you, you idiot!” Junhyung said standing up. “And you think I’ll just sit here waiting for you?” he added

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll go with you.” He smiled

“I have to go with you two…” Dongwoon said as he stood up also.

“WE are all going to look for her.” Doojoon declared

 



 

 

SORRY, IT TOOK ME LONG :((

COMMENTS PLEASE?