Chapter 28 : The reason why I smile

My (Creepy) Girl

"Why are you doing this to me, guys?" Hyun Seung tried to complain but it really wont work because everyone was so busy putting make up on him and the  others was deciding the right dress for him to look like a girl. Yes, a girl. And that's the only idea that came out  of their mind. Hyun Seung will dress as a girl and Junhyung will be his boyfriend, so that they could spy on Eunice.

"Dont worry Hyun Seung, you will really look good in that dress." Doojoon assured him

"No! That's not what Im asking! Why do you have to choose me for this? Do I really look like a  girl? Im not a gay! Oh god, this is a shame!" Hyun Seung complained again.

"Okay, Im done!" Kikwang chanted as he pulled Hyun Seung to stand up and look himself in the mirror. Hyun Seung made a disgusted face while the others complimented Kikwang for being such an expert make-up artist. Then Junhyung went beside Hyun Seung and cling his right arm on Hyun Seung's left arm.

"We look cute together Seungie~~" Junhyung said trying to make Hyun Seung blush.  "You like me, don't you?" Junhyung smirked making Hyun Seung heat up in anger.

"Bastard! Im not gay!" Hyun Seung yelled as he oushed Junhuyng and kept a safe distance from him.

"Hey! Stop it, Junhyung!" Doojoon glared at Junhyung.

"Jeez, just say you're jealous, hyung..." Junhyung mumbled while smirking.

 

***

 

"So you want me to date with you?" Yoseob smirked.

Eunice finally realized what she just said then she covered for being sucha fool. Aish, you're really talkative Eunice! What will I say now? she thought.

"If you wanna take the advantage.. but If dont want then Im going home now.." she replied as she opened the door of the car and went off walking away. Yoseob was surprised by what she said. Was she giving him a chance?  Or did she really mean what she said? Ofcourse, he would take the chance! He went out of the car and chased Eunice then he held her wrist. Eunice smiled secretly. I knew you would. she thought.

"W-wait.. you're walking so fast.." Eunice complained as Yoseob dragged her inside the amusement park but then he stopped. "What's wrong?" Eunice asked

"Where do we go first?" Yoseob asked her

Eunice looked around and saw the big rollercoaster then she got excited. "Roller coaster!!" she yelled in excitement. This is the first time Yoseob saw her in this mood and he thought it was really the right time to take the advantage. But then he suddenly froze by the near thought of roller coaster. Roller coaster. Roller coaster. He shook his head and Eunice looked at  him in confusion.

"Can we watch a movie first?" Yoseob grinned

"What? You mean we're going to go to the mall first? But.. we already entered here!" Eunice replied

"Then we'll come back here later.." Yoseob said

 

***

 

"Oh my god!" Eunice mumbled as she covered her face with her handkerchief. Then she takes a look again but then she was really damn scared of it. How could she stand watching a person eating human flesh? Then she was terrified again as that person took out a knife and stabbed someone for many times. Unknowingly, Yoseob was watching her and her every expression and he would secretly chuckle at her. She was cute in every ways.

"Oh my ing gosh, Yoseob! Why would you choose this movie for our date?" Eunice said angrily at Yoseob who was now really into the movie. "Hey!" Eunice punched his arm.

"Its not scary." Yoseob simply replied.

"It is sca---" she was cut off when Yoseob pulled her into his chest. She felt his left arm around her shoulder. (Yoseob was sitting on her right side.) For a while, she felt comfortable. Her  heart was beating so fast.

"Then stay here for a while, while you are still scared." Yoseob whispered on her ear whch made her heart tremble.

"You are really taking the advantage, you know that?" Eunice mumbled but Yoseob heard her.

"You are so scared but you look scary too.." Yoseob muttered making Eunice heat up in disappointment.

"What did you say!?" Eunice pushed him angrily

"Nothing!" Yoseob grinned as he pulled her again on his chest. And Eunice was left  nothing to do but to lay her head comfortably on his chest until she fell asleep.

 

***

 

The sky was already becoming dark and they just finished the movie. Yoseob streched his arms as they got out of the mall. "Im already hungry~~" Yoseob chirpped then he saw someone so familiar. "Wait." he said to Euncie as he take a look closer but the two were walking to fast and keeping their heads low like trying to hide from someone.

 

"I told you to put on your glasses!" Hyun Seung hissed as he got in the car.

"So Im going to wear it while watching the movie?" Junhyung answered sarcastically.

"Atleast you should have put it after watching the movie." Hyun Seung rolled his eyes.

"Aw~ Stop fighting with me, baby. We're supposed to have a date!" Junhyung a gain  making the atmospehere less serious.

"Do you really want my fist to land on your face?" Hyun Seung glared at him

"A sweet young lady are not supposed to do that especially to her boyfriend.." Junhyung replied

 

Eunice made a confused face. He's really weird. she thought. "What? You saw someone familiar?" she asked Yoseob. Yoseob just nodded and held her wrist as he dragged her to a restaurant.

 

***

 

After they finished eating, Yoseob was thinking of other place that they could go except for the amusement park. But Eunice was too smart that she still remembers about it. “Let’s go to the amusement park, now.” She said

“Oh… S-sure” Yoseob stuttered

When they got there, Eunice got so excited. It’s been w while since she visited a place like this. And it’s been a while since she felt this kind of happiness. But she was disturbed by the fact that Yoseob doesn’t look like excited, he was like scared.

Time for revenge.She thought

“Let’s go to the roller coaster!” Eunice dragged Yoseob with her as they fall in line. Yoseob got nothing to do but to force a smile.

When they got to the roller coaster, it started to slowly go up and Yoseob’s expression was like going to puke anytime. And he didn’t know that Eunice was watching him and she was trying to hold her laughter. Yoseob was too scared to recognize Eunice was enjoying the ride. “Woooooahhhh~!!” she shouted

.

.

.

“Whoa! That was fun!” Eunice shouted as they got out of the roller coaster but Yoseob was catching his breath. He really looks so pale and very scared.

Eunice burst out in laughter as he saw Yoseob. “Hahaha! Look who’s scared?” she . Yoseob suddenly recognized that all this time, her mood was like happy. She was, indeed, happy. He made her day. And now she was laughing. He watched her as she smiled, it was the first time he saw her smile at him.

“You… smiled.” He stared at her

“Do I look ugly when I smile?” she asked back

“No, you’re beautiful.” He complimented that made her blush.

“I’m so happy today. Thank you for making me smile, Yoseob” she said seriously without breaking her sweet smile.

He smiled back at her. Then his lips started to form into a smirk, “A ‘thank you’ is not enough” he said.

“H-huh?”

Then in just a second, he made his way to her as he s his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Her eyes widened as she realized their faces were inches apart. He leaned more closely making her feel his lips on hers saying, “maybe this can do” he said before gently pressing lips on her lips. Her eyes automatically shut. She felt him smile as she slowly responded to his kiss. She doesn’t care if they were doing this on the public and he doesn’t care, either. Her arms made its way around his neck.

 

Junhyung and Hyun Seung were watching from afar.

“Plan is perfectly working.” Junhyung said with Hyun Seung beside him, who was now trying to take off his wig. “Hey! Don’t take that off!” Junhyung slapped his hand

“But it’s itchy!” Hyun Seung barked back

 

They both pulled back for air. But they were still looking at each other’s eyes. Her cheeks were heating up from his gaze. “Be mine.” He whispered

“But it’s itchy!” they heard a familiar voice.

“That was…” Yoseob muttered as he looks around but he didn’t saw what he was expecting to see.

“Did they follow us?” Eunice asked

“And so…?” Yoseob smirked

“Well… Uh… Wait, is that Junhyung?” Eunice asked as she pointed to a guy with a girl beside him. “I think that girl looks familiar.”

 

“We’re caught!” Junhyung whispered as he pinned Hyun Seung on the wall and leaned closer to his face as if he’s going to kiss him.

“H-hey!” Hyun Seung stuttered while blushing

“Stop talking, they might recognize us!” Junhyung said

 


 

A/N : Hahahaha ^^ I updated~!! yeah~~~ After so many centuries~~ Sorry for not updating regularly..

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos~~ and sorry if I wont be able to repl y on all your comments T^T But I appreciate it all, I promise :))

So how's the chapter? :)