Chapter 21 : Oh oh oh Oppa

My (Creepy) Girl

I quickly pushed Yoseob as Dongwoon was there with his jaw dropped.

"Uhhh.. Nevermind.. Im sorry for.. bothering..." he mumbled as he got out of the room, I tried to call him but he wasn't there anymore, I guess he got back to his room again.

I glared at Yoseob who was now busy fixing his hair infront of the mirror. "So.. what do you want from me?" he started to ask. I stood up. "Be my partner for today.." i said

 

Here we are, finally. Im back at school with Yoseob smiling like a jerk to me all this time. I was worrying about Dongwoon. Aw. I wanted to help him but I dont know how. I dont know what's happening with him. From the time he saw me and Yoseob.. he acted strange.

"Oh, here they are.." Doojoon announced. "Let's get started." he gestured us to form our position. We walked beside Junhyung and his partner.

"Wait." Junhyung said before the music played. "Yoseob, lets exchange partners." he commanded.

"What?" Yoseob and I said in unison.

"What? I wanted us to exchange partners.. Pali pali!" Junhyung replied as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Yoseob. Yoseob glared at Junhyung. Gee, Is he jealous? Wae Im happy with that. :)  Junhyung lightly placed his hand on my waist. Awkward =.= Well atleast it wasn't Yoseob. I bet he would just tease me. Err. Thanks to Junhyung, he ruined it all.

"Why?" i started to ask him

"Why what?" he replied with like a pissed tone. Wew.

"Well, why do you want to exchange partners?" i asked again

"Dont you think you need to respect me? Im a year older than you." Err. Great. he didn't entertained my question.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Call  me Oppa.." he commanded. Is he really like this? What he wants is what he want.

"What?"

"Do it." he commanded again

"No." i glared at him. He eyed at me. And suddenly he smirked. What the hell. Is he bipolar? Or he's just trying to scare me with that face. He started to pulled my waist closer to him. "Hey!" i half-whispered half-shouted, he didn't replied instead he pretended he doesn't hear me.

"Then girls, turn around..." the choreographer was exactly looking at me. Okay fine. Turn around. And face him again but try to avoid his hand but unfortunately I cant, he's my partner! "Do it or else.." he whispered

"Or else what?" i answered glaing at him. Then I felt a pain on my waist. he's pinching me!

"Ouch!" i hitted his hand

"Is there any problem, Ms. Cho?" Freaking choreographer again. I shok my head signaling that there's no problem. Would just mind your own business, freaking choreographer? I looked at Mr. What He Wants Is What He Want again who was smiling victoriously. Err. Why do I have to suffer many times with these freaking guys?

"Do. it. " he commanded again

"Junhyung... O...o.." What is it again? Aish. "O..pp.. Uppa..?" i stammered, I never called someone like that before! I dont have a brother and I know its like somewhat a kind of.. term of endearment.

"Uppa? Uppa means father, you idiot." Ouch. That hurts. "I said call me Oppa! O-P-P-A" he protested and spelled the word letter by letter. Aw.

"Fine!" i replied. "O...ohh...oh.. oh...Oppa? Oppa!" Success! I smiled to myself

"Louder."

"What? But."

"Are you deaf?"

"Junhyung O.. Oppa..." I avoided his eyes. Jeez, what did i do to him? Why he's making me suffer with this 'oppa' thingy. "Louder!" he exclaimed as he was about to pinch me again.

"JUNHYUNG OPPA, STOP IT!" i said. Then everything went silent. Huh? Everyone was seriously looking at us. No, at me. What? Oh . DId I just yelled?

"Good." Junhyung smiled sheepishly at me.

 

Yoseob's POV

Im really sure Junhyung mean it. He's making me jealous. Err. I wanted her to call me Oppa too. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Junhyung recognized I was glaring at him. "You mean it, dont you?" i confronted him

"Yeah." he smirked. "If you continue to be such a slow mover.. I bet I could get her heart first." he said confidently

"You already have a girlfriend! I hate you!" i replied

"I love you too, baby." he teased.

 

[The Next Morning]

 

Her POV

Another day again. My auntie wont be going to school today for some reasons so Im going to go to school alone. I  grabbed my bag as I waved good bye to my auntie. I got in a bus and after just minutes, the bus stopped.  This school again. I sighed as I was approaching the campus gates when a group of girls blocked me. Group of girls, again? What did I do again?

Her eyes were burning in anger. "." she blurted out

"WHAT!" i answered back

"He's mine! You flirt! He's my boyfriend! Nobody should in call him oppa but me!" she yelled in anger as she walked directly to my directly and BAM. She slapped me. Got slapped again. My head feels like spinning around and my lips would bleed again. Oh no.

"Hey!" someone shouted. Yoseob.

"Hyuna! What the hell is with you!!" he yelled at the girl who slapped me

"Yoseob Oppa, stay out of this!" she replied [A/N: She called Yoseob Oppa because she was Junhyung's girlfriend and they were sort of close.]

"Dont you ever call me oppa!" he yelled again as he drag me with him. I didn't know what had just happened. But yeah, Its the first time I saw the angry Yoseob. He's way different right now. Then he stopped walking. "Are you okay?" he asked me with a worried face.

"Yeah.." i nodded

 

Junhyung's POV

"What? she did that?" I stood up from my seat after hearing Yoseob saying that Hyuna actually did something bad to Eunice with that stupid reason. . This is disappointing. "I have to do something.." i said as I walked out on the room to find Hyuna.

 


 

A/N : hehe ^^ Im supposed to make this a little longer but.. yeah, i failed T^T Im sorry and I guess this is the last chapter Im going to post T^T aw. Coz I'll be reviewing I guess starting tomorrow. yeah. I have to focus. Aw. Hope you like the chapter ^^

COMMENTS PLEASE?