Chapter 20 : Some things are meant to be

My (Creepy) Girl

Yoseob's POV

After the long pracrice today, we all drained our strength and felt so much tired that's why all of us were sleeping inside the van while on our way home. And me? I can't sleep. Yeah, Im tired. But Eunice and Dongho is currently occupying my mind making me go crazy. So Dongho likes her? And I like her? But she likes.. who? Why she's making me suffer like this? Why are they making me suffer like this?

The van finally stopped infront of our house. I woke up my hyungs and dongsaengs. I was surprised that the house was so dark and feels like nobody's there. "I thought Dongwoon was  left here?" i asked Doojoon who has been searching for the key of the house.

"Dongwoon told me he's going out with Eunice.." he replied

"What? going out? So its a date?" i asked again and now with a pissed tone. Doojoon looked at me and I felt ashamed of my attitude. He didn't replied though. After the door was opened I quickly  rushed on my room and jumped on my bed and  covered head with the pillow. Trying to analyze everything. Woah! Its just like math problem! I can't just solve it.

After minutes of thinking and thinking, a sudden knock on the door bothered me. "Let's eat now.." It  was Juhnyung hyung. I dont want to eat. I lost my eppetite to eat. "I dont wanna eat." i replied then I heard the door knob turned and the door opened. Junhyung looked at me seriously. "I dont really wanna eat.. im full." I forced a smile

I got up and rubbed my eyes. Junhyung sat at the edge of the bed. "You need something, hyung?" i asked suspiciously as he was looking at me like analyzing my face.

"Yoseob is seriously inlove?" he raised an eyebrow

"W-what are you talking about, hyung?" i chuckled as i gulped my saliva nervously.

"If you really like her.. Say it to her then. Dont act like a kid. Dont act like she could recognize you and say sorry because she wont. Show her that you like her." Junhyung said

My jaw dropped. Am I too obvious? I hope Im not but Junhyung is the best man ever! He made me realize some things and now, I finally got it. "Thanks, hyung!" I grinned and with that, I regained my energy and appetite to eat. This is it. Show her what you feel, Yang Yoseob. But in a clever way.

 

Dongwoon's POV

Her skin was so soft as I was caressing it and her lips.. feels like hers. But in just a second, Eunice pushed me with a shocked expression. She was blushing. My heart was beating so fast and it feels like when I was with her. It feels like she was her.

"Uhh.. I-im sorry, Dongwoon.." she stuttered as she was looking down and as if avoiding my eyes and with that, she ran away from me. I was left there as tears started to roll down on my face. I may be too emotional. But this is just how I felt when she left me. She left me without even saying good bye.

I walked back to the parking lot and drove home. I didn't found her anywhere there so i decided to just leave. Maybe she was really that shocked of what i did. What did I just do? I made her feel mad at  me. I bet she would be angry at me forever for acting like this. When i reached home, they were all worried at me because I got wet and I might get sick, thats what Doojoon said. He was really like my father and now I bet  he already knew what happened to this so-called date.

It wasn't a date. Im just trying to. I really dont know what Im doing. I wanted her to be her. It was so damn confusing. I dont know who I really.. love. I like Eunice. No I still love her. I love her and she made me crazy like this. I tried to forget but I cant. I cant forget how a typical and simple girl changed a playboy and now she just left him. Should I call her a playgirl?

"Don't hurt yourself, woonie." Doojoon  tried to comfort me

"I'll try." i replied

 

[The Next Morning]

 

Her POV

I was having a little headache when i woke up. But I feel a little bit okay now. I still have to practice. Dongwoon must be there waiting for me. Afterall I did yesterday, I felt  guilty. I shouldn't have left him but I was surprised! How could you blame me! All the memories of the past and including Yang... are coming back on my way. I thought I already moved on. I already did. And now.. they came back, I dont know how to continue it.

"Darling, let's go now.." Auntie snapped me out of my thoughts.

Everything was so loud, as usual. Everybody was busy waiting for their partners and some are chattering. I sat on a chair away from others. I patiently waited for Beast to arrive. then the girs started to go wild again. Guess It was Beast.  Those four guys entered the classrom. Wait, four? Where's Yoseob? I mean, Dongwoon? They are both absent? What a day. And now me and Hana are.. Wait, Hana is absent too? What the hell? Dont tell me they go out on a date? Hell no!

"Uhh.. Eunice.. Dongwoon got sick. Aren't you sick too?" Kikwang approached me.

"What a stupid question,  Kikwang!" Junhyung smacked his face

"Oh.. Im okay." I replied "...and Yoseob?" my stupid mouth cant just resist.

"He wasn't sick. He told us that Hana already told him she's going to be absent so he decided to go absent too." Doojoon replied

"But I need a partner, now! I haven't been practicing for days!" I complained

"Wanna be my partner?" Hyun Seung smirked

"Hyun Seung, you have your own partner!" I replied

"Wanna go to the house?" Junhyung simply smirked at me and handed me a key. Everybody was surprised but yeah, they trusted me with the key. And now Im having a second thought about going to their house and ask for Yoseob's mercy. Its like Im begging for him to be my partner and thats exactly what I wanted. I entered the key on the keyhole and slowly turned it. I wish Yoseob was already awake. Or else I have no choice but to wake him up.

I sneeked inside and looked around. Wow! Everything is clean! This is amazing. Haha. And Im smelling Yoseob's perfume everywhere. Wait, how do I know It's Yoseob's? Oh yeah, when we were together on the closet. He was too close at that time. No more Yoseob memories, stop it. Time to look for him before Dongwoon  could recognize Im here.

So it was at  the third room. I knocked, no response. Oh wow. He's still asleep in this time. "Yoseob!" I tried to become brave on calling out his name. Perhaps, Im not going to do anything bad. Im just going to talk to him.

 

Yoseob's POV

I  obviously  knew that someone was walking to my room. I thought it was Dongwoon and I was surprised to hear a girl's voice. Eunice? What? Im even imagining her voice? Am I that crazy? The door opened  slowly and there i saw Eunice  with her mad expression. What did I do this time. "Do you know how to knock?" I pretended to be arrogant towards her.

"I did!" she replied angrily. "..and you're just pretending to be asleep?" she said sarcastically

"You didn't, you just called out my name." i replied . "..and Im not pretending, Im already asleep when you distracted my beautiful sleep.." i added not breaking my poker face. Then i shifted my body on the other side of the bed trying to piss her off. She came here for me. I knew she would.

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! Be my partner!" she said.

"Im sleeping.." i replied smirking to myself.

"Yang Yoseob, are you avoiding me? Stop it! Because.. I hate it! I need you now. Wake up!" I turned to her only to find her hand about to hit my face but I caught her hand.

 

Her POV

I tried to hit him but I was surprised that he was actually going to face me and I was about to hit his face when he caught my hand then he pulled me making me lose my balance and I ended up falling on his chest. "God, you're so heavy, you know?" he  complained in a teasing tone. I glared at him before getting up but he pulled my hand again and pinned me on his bed. And now he's on the top of me.

"H-hey!" I swear, I was blushing so hard.

"What now?" his smirk is killing me.

"Y-yang Yoseob.. G-get off me!" I was stuttering, oh my.

"Why would I..?" he replied

"The past days, you're ignoring me and now you're playing on me! What the hell is with you?" i asked bluntly

"Im going to tell you something.." his smile, Im going to die.

"W-w-w-what...?" My heart was beating so fast. Then he leaned more closer to my face, still smiling. More closer and closer till i can feel his breath on my face. My eyes were widely opened and looking back to his eyes then he broke our eye contact and shifted his gaze on my lips. . He's looking on my lips. What Am I thinking...!?

Then he leaned more closer..... and closer... only a few centimeters.....

"HYUNG!! IS EUNICE HERE!? Doojoon texted me......." Someone opened the door, Dongwoon! He was surprised to see me and Yoseob actually doing... nothing! His look is questioning Yoseob and me. No! Dongwoon dont think of other idea! But yeah, he's going to me!

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

A/N : I dont know if this would be my last update for this month. But I wish it wasn't cuz I'll be gone for a MONTH. yeah, a month and I hate it. I'll be reviewing for the entrance examination thats why. T^T Thanks for my subscribers by the way! I hope you wont unsubscribe while Im gone :((

What do you think? PLEASE COMMENT!

 

Special Thanks to:  (Thanks for giving me names for Yang~~ I really really appreciate it super duper~ :DD Thanks!)

• thedragonjoker

• B2UTYX3

• zuraVG