Chapter 14 : Extreme Make-over

My (Creepy) Girl

Dongwoon's  POV

"Eunice? For the dance? Come on.." Junhyung chuckled. I got pissed upon hearing him like he's telling me to change my partner.

"Yah! What's wrong with Eunice? She's a girl and Dongwoon is a boy.. oh yeah! Dont you think this is the best time for a... Make-over!?" Doojoon interrupted

"Good idea!" Kikwang replied

"Okay! Let's go now!" Doojoon announced.

"Now? As in... tonight?" Junhyung asked

"Yeah~~" 

 

Her POV

What should i do with this freaking hair? Good thing my Auntie didn't noticed. But... its not like im going to stay here forever! How will i go to school? How will i tell my auntie about this?

"Eunice! Your visitor is here!" 

Visitors? Freaking  visitors? Who are those!? Aww~ No. It can't be. I heard footsteps outside my door. Gahh!! I need to cover up! I grabbed my bath towel and cover my head.

"Oh Eunice~!!" that annoying voice.

"Can you.. open the door? We need to talk to you.. You  need to come with us.." Its Doojoon! Go with them? What will we do? No way!

I found myself opening the door. And great they are staring at me.

"What?" i asked

"What's that for?" Junhyung chuckled pointing the towel on  my head.

"I... Uhhh.. What  do you need?" i asked changing the topic.

"Come with  us!" Yoseob exclaimed

"What? Why would i? No. I wont." i replied

"You have to." Junhyung said and held the towel on  my head. My eyes widened. He tried to pull  it. I glared at him. "No don't!" i said while pulling the towel

"And why. . .?" he smiled teasingly as he continued to pull it. 

"NOOOOO!" 

    

Their eyes widened. I felt my cheeks heat up. They saw my hair! This is a shame. No! This cant be.. What's happening to my life. 

"I.. I know it doesn't suit me.. my friend played with my hair-"

"You're so cute!" They all said.

 

---

 

Yoseob's POV

We ended  up convincing her Auntie to make her come with us. And fortunately, she agreed. Haha. And that's because of me. :D

They asked me to take care of Eunice while they were picking a dress for her. 

"What are we doing here?" she asked giving me a death glare.

"Eunice, its about time for a change!" i exclaimed

"Jerk" she replied. 

"Here's the clothes!" the other came back holding the clothes they wanted Eunice to wear but Eynice was so fast that she already run away from us.

"Im tired of this!" i yelled as i get the clothes from Doojoon and chase her.

 

Her POV

I run so fast away from them. I look behind me and found out that Yoseob was actually running behind me. gahh!! He's going to catch me!

Then i felt someone held my wrist so tight. "Let Go!" i yelled but he didn't replied and continued to drag me back to that store. The other Beast members were surprised by his actions too. Why all of the sudden he's serious?

He drag me to the dressing room. "Change." he said handing me the clothes.

"No." i ignored him as i tried to get out but he drag me inside the dressing room again but this time he came inside and closed the door. Then he pinned me on the wall. Till our faces were inches apart.

"Change your clothes, now." he look straight into my eyes. My cheeks are starting to heat up. And its becoming so hot. What is he planning to do with me!

"No, i wont." i glared at him. He moved his face more closer to my face. Then he smirked. 

"Change .. or i'll kiss you..?

"Fine! Just get off me, jerk!" i pushed him as i get the clothes he's holding.

"Haha! I knew it! Oh Eunice you look cute when you're blushing~!" he chuckled

 

"What  happened?" he smiled as he came closer and closer to me like he was going to kiss  me. What. Am i blushing? "Hey! Get off my way!" i yelled. "Haha. Eunbyungie~ You look cute when you're blushing.." he  chuckled.

 

Oh Yang. Did you also taught your brother how to make girls blush? He really looks like you, act like you, and smiles like  you. But there is really a BIG difference between the two of you. Your brother is a jerk who always came out of no where! 

 

---

Gahh! I feel so ! My back was exposed and the strap of my bra would be seen! Its just like. No! I dont really like this! And its so short! Oh my legs! Im conservative, you know.

Waah! Freaking tube! There's no strap.. oh my shoulders! And its printed with flowers! Yuck! 

"Cute." Yoseob smirked

"W-what..?" i asked awkwardly. But i really feel comfortable on this one. My shoulders and back were safe and it's not that too short.

"I dont like that." Yoseob commented 

"Yeah~ The color is not too girly.." Junhyung added

"But-"

"Change." Yoseob commanded. 

"I like that." Junhyung commented

"No. I dont like that." Doojoon replied

"Yeah~ better not like it because i dont like it too." i said before anyone could comment again as i changed into another dress again.

"what do you think..?" Kikwang asked Doojoon

"It's okay." Hyun Seung  nodded

Dongwoon finally stood up. He smiled on me. "Perfect." Oh Dongwoon you really know what i like! I like this one because my shoulders and my back is safe. And its not that short. 

"No, its not that good." Yoseob commented. This jerk. 

 

---

 

"Finally~!" Junhyung exclaimed.

"Okay! We'll buy this all!" Doojoon said

"No, dont." i replied

"And why....?" Doojoon asked. I should think! Think! I dont want the other dress! Its a waste of money!

"I dont have money.." Great. you're so genius Eunice!

"Who told you, you were the one who will pay for this?" Yoseob interrupted

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

A/N : Hi-yeom everyone! I hope you like this chapter! Tell me, is everything getting so fast? I mean, for the extreme make-over? But dont worry! This is way too long for the end yet. But im thinking if im going to have a happy ending or sad ending. :DD

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, OKAY? I NEED YOUR COMMENT :)