Chapter 17 : Between the Present and the Past

My (Creepy) Girl

"Yes, that's right. Do that step three times and then..."

The choreorapher taught us the  basic steps first. It was so easy just like the step we used three years ago. Dongwoon and I had no difficulty in following everything. He never failed to smile infront of me. I was feeling the way i felt three  years ago. Being this close to him, I wonder how many girls he danced with before me. I tried to focus.. only on him.. but Yoseob just kept on appearing at the side of  my eye.

"You know what,  I really feel so comfortable with you.." Dongwon started to talk. "It feels like this happened before, I swear.." he continued

I felt happiness by what he said. He was feeling the same way too. Maybe this is the chance to tell him.. the truth. To forget everything.. everything. 

"Maybe i was reincarnated..?" i replied slightly smiling.

"You really remind me of her.. The way you smile and your attitude whenever Im around." he said

"Who are you.. talking about....?" i asked again

"My girlfriend.. Ex-girlfriend.." after he answered my question, his facial expression suddenly  changed. His smile slowly faded.

"Where is she now..?" i asked tryig to avoid his eyes.

"She left me alone." he replied. "Im sorry.. I should not.. Im really sorry.. I think im not.. in the mood.. anymore.." he stammered as he left there. I dont feel sad just because he suddenly left me, i was worried about him that's why i decided to come after him.

 

Yoseob's POV

The basic steps were kind of hard  for me especially Im with Hana. Its not like im not comfortable with her its just that.. It feels so awkward. I think we should really try to be close friends.

"Im really sorry.." i grinned

"Its okay. Just try and try.." Hana smiled

Then my eyes landed on Eunice again.. They were that happy while they were doing the steps. Wow. They look good together and i hate it. 

"Okay guys, Fifteen minutes break." Atlast. Thank God. Then i look around they weren't there anymore. Jeez, i thought i could be with.. her atleast during breaktime. I dont know what Im feeling.. Aw~

"Hana..? Uhmm.. Can i talk to you for a minute..? I just wanted to.. uhh.. ask for an.. hmm.. advice?" i stuttered

"Sure." she smiled.

We went outside the room and found a place that were much quiet and private. We sat on a bench. "Sooo.. what kind of advice do you want..? Love advice..?" she started

"Uhhmm.. yeah.." i answered shyly. "What  if.. i feel so pissed on one person even t hough he's not doing anything bad on me? What if.. i feel like.." 

"You're simply jealous." she cut  me off.

"Huh..? What? Me, jealous?" i chuckled trying to deny.

"Its quiet obvious, Yoseob." she answered. "So you like Eunice? And you're pissed of Dongwoon because she is with him and not with you?" she added

"No! Ofcourse not! No way! Who cares if they are together? Who cares if.. if she was happy with him? Who cares if she likes him? Who cares if.. they  like each other.." i suddenly frowned

"You do. Becuase you are jealous, Yang Yoseob." she simply stated. "Here's my advice, Yoseob. Don't ever deny what you feel.. Because no matter what you do, it will not change." she continued.

Yeah, she's right. What? So I like Eunice? Ofcourse, I do. She's a good friend and what? Friend? Did she ever treated me as a friend?

"What about you, Hana? Who's your.. Uhhmm.. Who do you like?" i tried to change the topic.

"Don't try to change the topic, Yoseob." she smiled

"Answer the question Ms. Hana~" i said teasingly

"Sometimes, I wonder how lucky Eunice was.. Having my two bias as her admirer." she simply said

"So you like me!" i exclaimed happily. "But who's the other one? Dongwoon?" i asked. She smiled shyly and nodded. "So you're jealous too?" i asked again. "..because she's with Dongwoon?" i added

"Ofcourse  not, i have you anyways.." She winked at me.

"Hey! You're making  me blush.." i said like a kid. 

"Haha.Don't flatter yourself. Hey! Let's  go back now!" she stood up

"You go first.. I guess I need some fresh air.." i replied as i stood up. Maybe outside the campus I can clear up  my mind. I saw a bench and sat there alone thinking again. All i know is that i was alone but at the corner of my eyes i can see something.. No, someone. I look at it. Its was her. Am i imagining? Maybe i was.. Then she realized I was looking at her, she then stared back into my eyes. Im expecting her to roll her eyes on me or.. just avoid me and stand up.. but she didn't. We were like staring each other for ages.

Looking into her eyes, my heart was beating so fast. No, this can't be. I have only known her for days, for months.. but why would I fell so easily? She's not even my ideal girl. My ideal girl has.. long black hair, cheerful and always smiling.. that one who always would make  me happy.. that one who looks georgeous.. pretty and cute. All those were not in her. But only one thing that is in her.. she makes my heart beat fast, when Im with her I feel so.. happy.

 

Her POV

Maybe I was too slow. I didn't saw Dongwoon anymore, I guess he already got home. He really left me. I felt sad as i sat on a bench and hug my knees. Who is that girl he's talking about? Is that me? Or... maybe.. ofcourse he had a lot of girls. 

Then i realized in the corner of my eye, I saw somone sat on the other bench at my left side. Maybe I was imagining but i felt irritated knowing that this someone was like looking at me. Then i decided to look at him. Yoseob? Why he's here? Is he here to piss me off again? But.. he looks.. its just that his eyes were saying something to me. Eyes talk. It really does. I can't take of my eyes off him. 

But then he finally broke our eye contact, stood up and started to walk back. Why Im expecting him to.. sit next to me? To smile and annoy me? Why he didn't do that? Is he avoiding me? Did i do something  wrong? 

Is this the feeling of  being avoided and.. being rejected? Why do i feel like I miss him? Why do i feel like i haven't seen him for ages where in fact he's just always there Im just the one avoiding him. But this time, he' the one who avoided me.

"Yang.. Where are you now...? Can you explain everything to me? Can you help me now? Can you just help me.. I need you.." i whispered as i covered my face with my handkerchief trying to hide  my tears. 

"You just have to choose between the present and the past..."

"What do you mean? Why do i have to choose? I feel so confused. Those two made me sad today. I thought everything's fine. But why?" i started sobbing

"Find out for yourself. Follow what your heart says.." 

"Yeah, i always do that.. And i ended  up hurting myself just because--" Wait. Im talking to someone? Hey, Im alone here, right? 

I lift  my head up and realized that someone is sitting beside me. He smiled widely. My jaw dropped. No, this can't be..

"...Yang?" 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


 

A/N : Yeah i know the chapter is boring and a little bit confusing. Im confused too. haha ^^ So.. You will understand it when you already know her past but im going to reveal it not now, i guess. Keke^^ This chapter was like.. just showing a little part of their past. And Yoseob was also in the past right?

Thanks for the comments and for my subcribers! When i see more comments, Im getting more motivated to update soon ^^ hehe~

So..  Tell me what you think? Is this confusing? Hehe :D