Last Chapter: The Story of Us

My (Creepy) Girl

 

Three years have passed. It has been so long since she had last seen him. You could be wondering what happened to them. Everything went good but….

 

“Eunice, will you be my girlfriend?” he was so nervous, although he knows she loved him too.

“I’d loved too,” she replied without failing to smile but later on, it faded. “But… I think it’s not the perfect time yet,” she added

“W-why?” Yoseob stood up form his seat with an almost pleading expression. The music—those men dressed in tuxedos playing violins in front of them—stopped. Eunice stood up with a sad expression.

“I’m sorry, Yoseob.” She said, “I love you but… we have to wait,” she added before she walked away.

 

She wasn’t regretting what she had done. Why she had done that anyway? She knows Yoseob still have to continue his dreams. He was now popular, if he would have a girlfriend, his fans would dislike him. That’s the life behind those cameras. Eunice can’t just ruin his dreams. She knows he can wait. And if not, it would just be okay. What matters for her is that he’s happy.

Every show that Beast had, Eunice was there to watch—secretly. She wanted to support them and tell them they were extremely good but she can’t. Yoseob might see her. She wanted to cheer for him. She wanted to hug him. But she just can’t.

After four years, Eunice was now a fashion designer. It’s too far from what she was before. She used to hate the fashion world but now, she was known in that field. Every time she think of it, she remembers what her friends did to her, what beast did to her just to make her a true girl. And now, she bet they would be really happy to see her like these.

In fact, she had once designed for Beast’s costume but it was never known by Beast.

 

Now, she was standing in front of a restaurant. That restaurant she always wanted to go back. That restaurant she always wanted to remember. That restaurant had played the important role for her fate. It was this restaurant where she had first met Yoseob. It was in this restaurant where she had last seen Yang… where she had given him the freedom.

Eunice took a deep breath before entering the restaurant. She glanced around and smiled instantly as he saw a man. That man… that man she missed so much.

“I hope you enjoy the food!”

“Sure, oppa!” the girl squealed.

She instantly forgot—he was famous. Why was he here anyways? Why was he entertaining people here?

Then finally, Yoseob looked up and saw her. His jaw dropped. Eunice smiled while tears started to form on her eyes. She quickly wan to him and welcomed him with an embrace. She hugged her so tight with her eyes closed. Tears fell on her cheeks.

“I missed you,” she whispered as she pulled back.

“E-Eunice?” he stuttered as he looked at her eye-to-eye.

“How are you now? What happened to you and Beast? Do you already have a girlfriend? Do you already have a…. child?” she asked

“Do you think I won’t do my promise?”

 

Yoseob grabs her wrist for the last time, “I’ll wait for you…” he said

“No, you can’t…” she said

“I can… Eunice, I can… I promise you…” he said bravely.

 

“I…. I was just… asking,” Eunice replied as she lowered her gaze. She blushed at the fact that she sounded like she was accusing Yoseob that he can’t keep up his promise. She just wanted to make sure and that’s the truth.

“I waited for you for so long,” he said in a low voice, a calming voice.

“I’m sorry for making you wait for so long,” she said as she looked at him in his eyes.

“Do you already have a child? Do you already have a husband?” he asked

“Do you think I will just waste your time for waiting for me?” she said smiling slowly.

“So…. Will you be my girl friend now?” Yoseob asked

 

“WHOOO!” the people around them started to clap.

“COME ON, IT’S YANG YOSEOB!”

“YOU CAN’T DUMP OUR OPPA!”

“PLEASE SAY YES!”

 

Eunice laughed as she can’t believe what the people around them were saying. She was expecting them to hate her or probably to throw her but they were even supporting her.

“Sure, I’d love to,” she said smiling widely as she hugged him again.

 

***

 

“Yoseob, stop that, your son might see us…” Eunice hisses as she tried to push Yoseob away. Yoseob missed her so much after so much work. Yoseob used to hug her when their son was not watching.

“Jagiya, why can’t you just let me hug you for a minute?” Yoseob whines as he tightens his hug, he was hugging Eunice from her back.

“Do you want our son to see us?” Eunice said as she faced him.

“Don’t you want him to have a sibling, now?” Yoseob asked back.

“What?” Eunice said as she slapped his chest. Yoseob laughed. He keened closer to her face which made her blush a bit. Although they have kissed so many times, she was still blushing every time Yoseob would do this. “Stop… that,” She said

“I was just going to kiss you,” Yoseob pouted, his face was few inches from hers. She was left with nothing to do but to close her eyes as Yoseob presses his lips on hers. She gladly kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

They got married after two years. They thought it was the perfect time to. They have waited for each other for a long time and Yoseob can’t just let her go again. Yoseob have known every thing about her. And also about his brother—Yang Ji Seob—about her story with him. At first, he finds it hard to believe but… he trusts her.

 

What matters most now, is that she was his now and he was hers.

 


 


 

 

Author's Note:

I wanted to thank all of my subscribers for supporting me. I'm glad I fianlly finished this tory and hopefully, you like it. :)))

 

Date Started: 2011-03-01

Date Ended: 2011-27-11

 

 


 

 

SOME COMMERCIAL

Fiction: You are My Story to Tell 

Feat. Junhyung, Hara and a Fictional Girl | Romance, Drama

 

 Every song has a story to tell,

Every story has a song to sing,

Every part of me is a memory of you,

And every memory of you is part of me.

Every word, every sentence, every line and every story I write is YOU…”

 

8 Sure Ways to be with Beast

Feat. Beast and You | Romance, Cuteness

 

 

You got out of the building with a sad expression. It was winter, your favorite day of each year, but you were sad. You decided to cheer yourself up by walking into a near park. Children were playing merrily with the snow. Couples were walking hand-in-hand. But you were there… walking lifelessly like it’ll be the end of the world. 

“Uh” you were about to lose your balance but you managed, someone bumped you from your back and when you leaned at your back you just realized that guy who bumped on you just continued to walk ahead of you like nothing happened.

“This stupid bastard.” You can feel your blood easily boiled upon his rude attitude. Then suddenly, he dropped a can of coke. What the hell? Didn’t his mother taught him about good manners? He was making this world more polluted! You thought. In so much anger you couldn’t help yourself anymore so you kick that can so hard. And… bam! It hit his head! You smirked as you waited for him to look back at you.

“Who the hell did that?” you heard him mumbled but loud enough. Then it felt like a slow motion… he slowly looked back… And that hit your head in realization.

“! I-it’s him!” you mumbled as you quickly your back.

 

My Fate : I love him 99 times [H]

Feat. Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang and a Fictional Girl | Romance

 

 

 

"Hey! Dont you remember me?!" i said blocking his way.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Im the girl you slept with!" i replied.

"Oh~ Which one?! I think i dont remember you~" he smiled and tried to walk but i blocked again his way.

"You have to listen to me!" i said.

"What!? Im getting late!" he said.

"Im pregnant and YOU ARE the father!" i yelled at him.

"WHAT!"

"What? He's the father?" an old lady suddenly said.

Junhyung's eyes widened. "Grandma?!"

"Aish!" the old lady hit his head.

"Grandma, let me explain!" Junhyung said.

 

[AT A RESTAURANT]

 

"So that's how it happened?" the old lady asked.

"Yes Grandma, It was all an accident!" Junhyung replied.

"Pabo! You're still the father! You have to marry her! And you two will live together and sleep in one room!"

WHAT! IM JUST GOING TO ASK FOR SUPPORT! BUT MARRYING HIM AND SLEEPING WITH HIM EVERYDAY?!---NO!

 


I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

Feat. Beast and Fictional girls | Romance, Cuteness

 

 

 

LOVE. It's the thing i felt for him. It's also the thing he felt for her.

Why do i fell for him? When all this time i know who he loves? 

All this time he know that im the one who can help him with her. .

All this time he knows that its really impossible for me to fall for him. .

.

.

.

.

.

But it's all possible. .

"I'm in love with my Bestfriend. ."

 


 

 

 

 

Thanks for all the support. :D