Chapter 11 : Do i have to care?

My (Creepy) Girl

After taking a shower, i wore my uniform. As i was facing the mirror while brushing  my hair, i remembered what Yoseob said last night. "Im cute...? That kid seriously needed a check-up. " i mumbled.

"Eunice! Are you done?" My auntie asked from dowstairs

"Yes, auntie!" i answered.

"Another day again." i thought as i walked dowstairs. I headed to the doors and opened it. My eyes widened when i saw those six boys actually standing infront of me smiling.

"w-w-hat are.." i stuttered

"What are you doing here, boys?" My auntie came out of no where suddenly asked

"Oh Mrs. Goo we just wanted to fetch her for school!" Yoseob exclaimed

"Huh?! What? No way!" i yelled. My auntie just smiled.

"Sure" Then its the end of the world.

 

---

 

We finally reached the school after 100 years. I immediately jumped out of the car avoiding to be pulled by Yoseob, again. I began to walk inside the campus alone when i noticed girls were staring NO, glaring at me and whispering to each other as if there's something wrong in me.

"." 

"Flirt."

"Haha! The nerves!"

"Opportunist!"

Those words striked my heart. What the hell are they talking about? Then i realized something. I stopped walking as i  my back. 

3.. 2.. 1.. 

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S THEM!" 

Six charismatic boys entered the campus gates. Six boys with that charming smile plastered on their faces. Six boys acting  like a star. And those six boys were actually coming to my direction.

I was like staring at them for 100 centuries when Yoseob snapped me out of my thoughts by waving his hand infront of me.

"Are you okay...?" he asked

I dont mind answering him thats why i just my back and started to walk to our room. I can feel  footsteps behind me. Obviously it was them. I cant say they are following me.. we're on the same class, remember?

I tried to make myself busy by doodling at the back of my notebook. Just when Mrs. Lee came inside the class with a new student. She started to yell at my classmates signaling them to keep quiet and pay attention.

The new student was asked to introduce herself. I took a glance at her. She's another pretty girl in the class. Its not impossible to put her in line with the queenkas. She flashed her sweet smile before saying a word which made the boys attracted.

"Oh How cute~" 

I heard a familiar voice. That annoying voice was really, really familiar. I my back without thinking who i am really going to look at. There is saw him. With the brightest smile ever.

My head easily heat up and i dont know what made me feel like this. Until i felt my legs standing on itself. My eyes directly laid on the new student. I started to walk and intentionally bumped her on her shoulders as i walked out of the room.

 

Dongwoon's POV

The whole class was surprised  by what just happened. Even Mrs. Lee can't explain. Is she.. really like that when there's a new student? She really shows her true...  personality?

"Wow. She didn't even told us she's also ditching.." Junhyung suddenly said while we were searching for a seat at the canteen.

"Yeah~  But her mood seemed to change." i said seriously

"Sorry for that. But she's really good.." Doojoon smiled trying to convince the girl with us. 

Oh. Did  i forgot to say? The new student was seated beside Yoseob.. Obviously, we wanted to get  close to her, aside from she's beautiful, she's also pretty interesting. Her name is Hana Kim by the way.

"I understand. I'll make it up to her." she smiled back

 

Her POV

I didn't realized i was like here for centuries. Staring at the blue sky. When im not  feeling well, i always go here at the rooftop. For atleast i was away from noises and crowds. The wind started to blew. And im not wearing my coat. How come i left it on my house? 

I was shivering. I dont bother to go down and meet those idiots. They would continue to ruin my life. Then i felt warm realizing someone was putting a coat around my shoulder. 

"You would make yourself sick." he smiled. He looks familiar. 

"Who are you?" i asked

"Dont i look familiar? And oh. YOU DONT KNOW ME? are you sure?" he asked

"Do you think i would ask if i do?" i asked sarcastically

 "You're really different." He chuckled.

"I know. Now, can you answer me now?" i asked impatiently

"Well.. Miss Bangs.. Im Shin  Dongho" he smiled 

"Mister Shin Dongho.. I have a name! And dont you ever call me Miss Bangs! Its annoying!" i yelled at him leaving him alone there standing. But he followed me while i was walking dowstairs making my way to our room.

"Im sorry.." he chuckled

"Do you want to die?" i asked

"No. I still dont want to. what about you?" he asked back

He was just like Yoseob! Why in this world there was annoying kids like him? I faced him as i rolled my eyes and continued to walk. 

But something caught my attention. A girl giggling with those six guys. they were happily talking to each other. I stopped walking as i gave them a death glare. And they realized i was here. Oh yes, i was here for  centuries!

They stopped laughing and stared at me seriously. Not until when someone held my hand. I was surprised that i nearly forgot that this guy called Dongho was stalking me.

"Im really sorry, okay?" he said as he touched both my shoulders and  moved my body to face him. "So can you tell me your name, miss?" he said sweetly.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...