Chapter 34: Just for you

My (Creepy) Girl

 

“This is about your debut… You see, we all have been hard working for you guys and I’m so excited to tell you about your debut in Singapore.” Their manager started to say. Yeah, they have been absent for days just to practice and practice hard. And now, they are going to debut.

“Really!!” Kikwang shouted in excitement

“Yes, but one thing is… you have to go to Singapore right away… So I guess you’re going to spend Christmas in Singapore as well…”

“Aw~ It’s okay, we’ve been waiting for t his, right guys?” Doojoon cheered

“Yeah, yeah.” Junhyung replied

“Why do we have to debut in Singapore, by the way?” Dongwoon asked

“Well… since when we aired about you guys debuting, Singapore has your most fans and they have been requesting countless times so I think this is the perfect timing…”

“We’re  famous!” Hyun Seung chanted

Everyone had been so happy except for Yoseob. They tried many times to cheer him up or even to make him smile for once but he had been so serious like Junhyung or more serious than Junhyung does.

 

***

 

“Your mom told me they were going to spend Christmas in Singapore.” Her auntie started a topic as they were eating supper.

“Oh” Eunice doesn’t know how to answer.  She doesn’t care, anyways.  Her mom didn’t care for her so why should she? Her mom hasn’t visited her for months.

“Oh? Is that just your reaction? Your mom wanted to be with you… she’s asking if she could bring you along.”

“Is she insane? I won’t leave you especially on Christmas, auntie… you have been my mother in a while…” Eunice replied

“Don’t talk like she’s not your mother. She’s making a way to make it up to you, Eunice. Don’t worry about me… I’m spending Christmas with my friends…” her auntie gave her a warm smile.

“I have to think a bout it, auntie…” Eunice tried to remain calm. She had a deep anger towards her mother. Since when her father died, her mother hasn’t cared about her. If it wasn’t because of her auntie, she wouldn’t feel she has a family.

“Darling, please try to forgive sometimes.”

“I am, auntie… I am trying. I always try to understand everything.”

“I would be happy if you wouldn’t reject. Anyways, you’ll be leaving before Christmas so I hope you’ll be able to make up your mind sooner.”

“Thanks, auntie.”

 

[THE NEXT MORNING]

 

Yoseob’s POV

I don’t know if how long my conscience won’t visit me. It’s killing me to avoid Eunice all day. I badly wanted to talk to her. I badly wanted her than to be with Mia. She had been forcing herself to me lately and I hate it. She was too far from Eunice but one thing similar with them is that they…. Love my brother than me.

Even when I’m studying Eunice won’t stop appearing on my mind. I tried to shake my head to brush my thoughts away from my head.

“Could you look for another reference?” my team mate said, we were in a team for an assignment. We’ve been searching on the library all day because my professor won’t allow us to use the internet.

“Sure.” I answered as I stood from my seat.

As I was looking for other books, I realized this part of the library wasn’t quiet visited. So I was the only one in here. No need to be scared Yoseob. I’m brave, man. Yes, I am. I don’t believe in ghosts!

I tried to make myself calm for the moment as I was looking for the books.

Then someone tapped me. “Woah!” I shouted as I my back seeing Mia smiling to me.

“You?” I sighed

“Hi, oppa. What are you looking for?” she asked while smiling cheekily. The kind of smile I used to fall for. But not now.

“I don’t need a help, you can go now.” I replied arrogantly as I my back.

Then I felt her hand on my shoulder as she forced me to face her and when I turned to her I was just shocked to see her face few inches from me. “H-hey!” I stuttered

“Oppa… I like you…” she whispered before she crashed her lips on mine which made me drop the books I’m holding.

 

Her POV

So if I were to go to Singapore before Christmas, I won’t be able to see Yoseob or I don’t even know if he even wanted to see me. Aish, I wish we’ll be okay soon. I miss him. They weren’t attending classes for days.  And even If I see him, he avoids me.

I tried to forget about them, about him for a moment. I still need to do a research for an assignment.

“Aw~ this is so hard.” I said

“Why not look for other reference.” Junhyung replied. Yes, he was my team mate. I was lucky it was him.

“Okay.” I smiled as I stood up from my seat.

I stood from my seat and searched for books. As I was walking and searching, I realized I was in the part of the library which was quiet old and creepy. Oh man, don’t tell about ghosts again. Then suddenly I heard books that had fallen. I was immediately startled at the moment trying to  hide my fear but then I felt like it wasn’t ghosts.

I tried to search to where the noise came from. And there I saw a girl and a boy kissing.

“Oh thank god.” I mumbled as I was about to go when I realized something. “Yoseob? Mia?” I muttered in shock as tears immediately formed into my eyes. Yoseob has his arms around her waist as she her arms were on his neck. Then our kiss that we made on the amusement park suddenly came into my mind. That was the perfect thing that had ever happened on me.

“Ms. Cho? “Someone said that snapped me out of my trance. It was our professor who was now coming to our direction. I looked at Yoseob and Mia, but it seemed like they were still unaware of my presence.

I my back trying to pretend I didn’t hear him. Think think! I have to think! I have to save them!

And then I saw a big jar which was used for decoration. “I’ll do this for you.” I muttered before I intentionally kicked the jar which made a loud noise then I pretended as If I just don’t know I was going to bump into the jar.

“Ms. Cho! What the hell did you do!” our professor shouted on me.

“I-Im sorry, Mr. Lee… I don’t know that… there’s a jar in here.”

“You better go to the office, NOW!” he pointed on me. Then students now came to see what happened. This is the first time I’ve been humiliated or something like that. But I was willing to take the consequences.  Although I’m not supposed to suffer.

“You’re really out of your mind!”our professor once again  scolded on me. My eyes got teary as I looked at Yoseob and Mia who was now looking at me with a questioning look.  My eyes landed on Yoseob’s. Tears started to fall on my cheeks.

“Eunice! What happened?” then there came Junhyung who run to my side. I ignored him as I run and made my way outside of the library.

 



 

 

WOAH~ UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE THE DRAMATIC CHAPTER AGAIN. SO SORRY I JUST CAN'T THINK FOR THE  MOMENT AND THIS WAS  ABOUT TO END SOON CAUSE I'LL BE BUSY WITH MY  NEW  FIC :)

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES AND COMMENTS~ ^^ LOVE YOU GUYS :)