Chapter 18 : It's because...

My (Creepy) Girl

"...Yang?"

My mouth was like "O" and I just can't blink my eyes because he might just disappear when I do. But yeah, he's totally.. here. But i thought..

"Live in the present and not with the past, Eunice. I'm glad you changed a lot. I hope you can be happy now."

"EUNICE!" someone called out my name which snapped me as i quickly stood up and it  was just Doojoon. He ran to my direction. "Uhh.. Doo-Doojoon?" i stuttered

"Hey.. What happened to you? Where's Dongwoon? It's already time for practice.." he replied

"He.. Uhh.. he left. I think he's not in the mood to practice for today. Maybe he's already in your house. I guess, we will just practice tomorrow.. I wanna go home now.." i answered

"Okay. No problem. Take care." he replied a he walked back to the practice room. Aw. Thank God, I wont get tired today. Oh! 

"..Yang!" I my back expecting Yang to be still sitting there but I didn't saw him anymore. "Why did you left too soon. I still wanted to talk to you." i muttered as i gathered myself once again and left. Must  have been a  long day even it all happened in just half the day.

 

Third Person POV

Meanwhile, after they have finished the practice, Doojoon felt that something is wrong about everything that just happened today. Ofcourse, he's the leader. He was just like the second parent of this little kids. He was just somehow surprised by Dongwoon's sudden attitude and also about Yoseob who has been acting weird lately. 

They got into the van. Everyone was silent because they were all tired. "Guys, what do you think happened to Dongwoon?" Kikwang suddenly asked

"Why? What happened? He's with Eunice, right?" Yoseob, who seemed to be not interested, asked 

"He left Eunice, actually. That's why Eunice just left too and went home." Doojoon answered looking at Yoseob suspiciously, trying to know how will Yoseob react.

"Oh really..? Lovers' quarrel?" Yoseob simply replied

"Lovers? Oh come on... Just say you are jealous, Yang Yoseob." Junhyung started to chuckling

"I'm not!" 

"You are"

"I said Im not!"

"Enough! So much for that. Just don't bother Dongwoon when we got home, okay? Just don't." Doojoon warned them.

"And why..?" Kikwang asked

"As if you don't know.." Hyun Seung, who was just listening, interrupted with a bored tone. Ofcourse, they know anyting about each other. Kikwang just shrugged.

 

[The Next Morning]

 

Everyone woke up early getting ready for the practice  again. This one whole week will be just for those who will practice. Everyone was so busy when they realized that Dongwoon wasn't going outside his room since yesterday and haven't eaten anything.

Doojoon decided to knock on his room. "Dongwoon..? Are you already awake?" he started to ask

"Hyung, i don't wanna go to school today.. Im sorry.." Dongwoon surprisingly replied

"Okay. But.. How about Eunice?" Doojoon asked

"Please tellher Im sorry.. But i just don't feel like.." Dongwoon replied

"Okay, okay. leave it to me. Just promise me tomorrow you will be okay.." Doojoon said with a worried tone

"Im fine, hyung.." Dongwoon simply replied

 

Her  POV

When I entered the practice room, Doojoon approached me and told me Dongwoon wasn't still feeling better. But atleast maybe tomorrow he'll be okay. And here I am just lazily watching them practice. How I wish I just decided to be absent, if it wasn't for you Dongwoon.

Yoseob and Hana... okay, Im particularly watching them and only them. I watched how graceful Hana was, compared to me I dont really like dancing. I watched how they are enjoying each other, how they laugh when they made a mistake. 

I finally stood up and decided to go out, I can't take it anymore. Well atleast after having a fresh air I can go back and watch again. I walked upstairs, to the rooftop. I sat there alone staring at the blue sky hoping that Yang could still once again show up to me.

"I hate to see you like that." someone distracted my peaceful moment. The annoying kid number two, Shin Dongho.

"I hate to see you, too." i replied as i rolled my eyes over him. Then he sat beside me and still  looking at me. Im really irritated by now. 

"Everytime I see you, you're like mad or something.." There goes another kid who questions me and my mood.

"Do you have to care?" i replied arrogantly

"I do care.."

"And why?"

"Can we be friends?" he suddenly asked smiling sheepishly at me. I look at him sharply. What is happening with this kid?

"Are you drunk?" i asked

"No, Im not. So can you be my friend, Ms. Eunice Cho?" he replied and this time with a convincing smile. Err. Stop smiling, jerk. This time, all I can remember while looking at him was the thing he did when I was in his room. I guess he's always drunk.

"Why me? Why? I mean.. there are so many girls out there.. charming.. with nice attitudes.. pretty anough to be called a queenka and most of all, smart." i answered

"I don't need girls who are charming.. with nice attitudes.. pretty and smart. All those qualities were not my type." he chuckled

"Then what do you like? Don't you like those pretty girls who always come after you and greet you everyday, send you chocolates evey valentines.. Aren't they enough?" i suddenly became curious

"Who wouldn't be annoyed if everyday of your life you're like hunted by creepy girls.. They are not sweet for me.. they are so.. annoying! And you.. are not like them. You are different.. And that's why I.."

 

Yoseob's POV

I intentionally ignored her. Not because Im mad at her. Its because I have to stop myself. Maybe she doesn't really like me.. She doesn't really. She was maybe for Dongwoon and not for me. Why I am so blind when all this time Im with my ideal girl? Its Hana.. She's my ideal girl. And she  likes me.. so what more can I look for?

"Five minutes break." the choreographer announced

I sat on the floor while drinking a bottle of water. Then i realized Eunice wasn't here anymore. i guess she got bored. She'll be back later, I guess. Why do i care so much?

"Yoseob! Can you  look for Eunice? I'll teach her the steps.." the choreographer approached me. Oh no. Why me?

"Sure, sir." i smiled as i got up. Now, where to find Eunice? She's not even outside and she's not even in every room I pass by. Oh! At the rooftop! 

I walked upstairs and opened the door only to find her talking to a man. Wait, I know that boy, Dongho! I warned him to stay away from my Eunice! I was about to go and grab Eunice when I hear what they are talking about. 

 

"Who wouldn't be annoyed if everyday of your life you're like hunted by creepy girls.. They are not sweet for me.. they are so.. annoying! And you.. are not like them. You are different.. And that's why I.. I like you, Eunice." Dongho smiled and Eunice was obviously surprised.

He likes Eunice.

 

Her POV

"...I like you, Eunice." 

I was surprised by what he said. Gah! Im over-reacting! Maybe  he like me for a friend? yeah right, for a friend. Haha. I nervously look at him when at the corner of my eyes I saw someone standing and actually, listening to us.

"What the hell are yo----Yoseob?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 


 

A/N : Because of the  poll, I gave Dongho a role :D Hehe. To make things worse. Lol. Im so bad ^^ And because of many coomments, I decided to update more sooner ^^ So here i am x)) thanks for the new subscribers  ^^ Thanks for the comments :) I told you I update sooner when i see many comments ^^

Tell me what you think?