Chapter 10 : Crazy Punishment

My (Creepy) Girl

Yoseob's POV

"It feels like i hugged you before, did i?" i started to ask while hugging her. She gasped and let go of my hug. "We just met this first day of school.. so.. oh, im already starving!" she stood up.

"You're gonna leave me?" i pouted making my aegyo. 

"I'll be back, jerk." she replied.

 

Dongwoon's POV

"Oh Yoseob, you really got her attention." Doojoon muttered while smiling

Eunice  came back to the Dinning room. "You know, you should eat now." i  said. "Yeah, i'll go eat with Yoseob." she replied without looking at me.

"Why dont we just eat there?" Doojoon suggested. 

"Huh?" i  look at Doojoon confused. He winked at me. What was that all about? Did he thought i would go jealous or what?

"Let's go eat with them!" Kikwang stood up carrying his plate.

 

---

 

"Hmm.. Let's play Truth or dare!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Okay! Go get a bottle, Junhyung." Doojoon said.

"What? Why me?" Junhyung whined. Doojoon stared at him. "Okay, okay." Junhyung stood up and went to the kitchen to look for a bottle. 

We started to form a circle. At my right side was Eunice and at my left  side was Kikwang. Junhyung came back with a bottle. "I'll spin it." Kikwang said as he took the bottle.

 

Her POV

They really act like a child. Look at this. We're going to play Truth or Dare? What if the bottle stopped pointing at me? O.O

The bottle stopped. oh yes, im so lucky. IT'S POINTING AT ME!

"So.. Truth or Dare?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Dare." my mouth said. I dont care what will they let me do. I  just wont choose "Truth" because i know they will be asking about personal things. oh ghad.

Kikwang smirked looking at Doojoon and Hyun Seung and Junhyung... Dongwoon is smiling! O.O What the hell are they planning to do with me? I glanced at Yoseob who seemed to be a little confused by their actions too. 

"Okay, Let's go to sleep now!" Doojoon finally said.

"Huh?" Yoseob looked even more confused. "We just started?" he continued.

"yeah. And here's the DARE.." Kikwang smirked at me and Yoseob. "You two will be locked at the closet for  two hours!" he exclaimed

"What the hell!?" i blurted out. "But why did you have to go to sleep!" i asked

"Well, we're all tired but dont worry we'll unlock you guys.." Dongwoon said.  

"If we luckily woke up." Kikwang smiled

"But i have to go home now! It's going to be  late!" i exclaimed.

"You picked DARE, didn't you?" Kikwang smirked

"Why i have to be involved with her punishment!" Yoseob complained. 

They didn't listened to us. Instead, they pushed us inside the closet and they  locked us.  GREAT. Just so great. This must be so small because we're just inches away! 

"Gahhh! It's so hot!" Yoseob exclaimed taking off his shirt. 

"What the hell are you doing!" i yelled

"Uhh..? Taking off my.. shirt? why?" he asked innocently

"Can you just do that.. dont do that!  You're infront of a girl, you know!" i looked away blushing.

"Then what should i do!?" he asked. 

"Well.. Uhh.. i dont know.. Uhh.." My mind was going crazy. What is happening to me?

"Let's just talk about ourselves!" he smiled.

"What  do you want to know..?" i asked

"Why are you like that? I mean.. Why are you covering your face?  Why are  you living like that?" he started to ask. I was surprised by the confrontation. I was surprised by his questions. I dont know what to answer. Why im like this?

I started to look down. Ashamed of myself. Why am i like this, anyway? 

"Because... I'm... Ugly.." i sobbed. Wait. I'm crying? Infront of him?

"You're not." i heard him say. He lift my chin up. "You're cute." i can't clearly see his face because its too dark. but i can hear and feel him breathing. He was really, really close. "But i'm much cuter than you." he added.

"Jerk!" i chuckled as i punched his face.

"OUCH!" he whined.

I was smiling secretly. My heart was crazy because its beating so fast. And the temperature between us became so much hotter. 

 

---

 

"If my Auntie would get angry, i will kill you." i threathened them while standing infront of the door breathing so deeply.

"Why dont you just knock at the door?" Junhyung suddenly said and knocked on the door.

"NO!" i exclaimed

The door opened. My eyes widened seeing my Auntie with her expression, angry. "Uhh.."

"Do you know what time is it?" she asked. 

"I.. uh.." i tried to look behind me and they were all gone. What the hell! I thought they would help me explain!

"I hang out with some friends.." i tried to smile

"Friends? Who?" she asked

"Hi Mrs. Goo!" someone exclaimed.

"Oh BEAST! Why are you here?" she asked them. 

"We drive her home." Doojoon smiled

"Oh really? So you hang out with them?" Auntie turned to me.

"Y-yeah." i replied awkwardly.

"Jeez, i thought you hang out with other flirts out there." she smiled. "Thanks for driving  her home!" Auntie smiled at them.

"No problem, Mrs. Goo!" Kikwang  replied

"We're going now.. Good night!" Doojoon said

She.. WHAT?! She smiled at them. She thanked them. Wha the hell is happening in this world? Am i just dreaming or what? I thought she'll be so much angry because i hang out with boys.. six boys. She didn't even asked me if they me! Althought they didn't really do that xD

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


A/N : Hi-yeom~! Did anyone  missed me? LOL. Im having writer's block! Omigoshhh~! Haha. Im so surprised many have subscribed! Im sooooooo glad! really! 

 

THANKS A LOT, GUYS! PLEASE DO COMMENT! :)