chapter 9

Roommates?

The start of friendship

 

 

 

 

It's been two days now since Hyoyeon moved in and it's pretty good since then except for one thing and that thing is Eunhyuk, who still hates her for some reason. Every time he sees her walking by, he would glare at her or if she hangs out with his dongsaengs he would feel anger building up inside.


This time he had an idea. He wants to see her suffer and move out. He will try his best to do so and accomplish his wish. Today is his day to do whatever it takes to get her out.


He sat down on his bed and looked out the window, thinking of a way to get her away from there. Then he remembered his list he made for her. He smiled and got up from his bed and walked out of his room. A strong smell went in his nose as he passed by the kitchen. He walked back to the kitchen and saw food on the table with a sticky note on the plate. He picked up the note and read it.


Here's breakfast. I hope you like it. Enjoy :)
                  -Hyoyeon



"tsk this girl." he crumpled up the paper and tossed it to the corner of the room.


"omo breakfast!!!" Donghae yelled as he came out of his room while rubbing his eyes. He sat down at the table and started digging in.


"hey where's Hyoyeon-ssi?" he asked with food in his mouth.


"ew Donghae. Manners. You need manners." Eunhyuk stated and sat next to him.


"where is she?" he asked again completely ignoring Eunhyuk.


"I don't know. All I saw was a note and food. She probably went out for a jog or something." Donghae nodded while eating. Then the other three came out surprised by all the food out on the table.


"hyung did you make these? They look delicious." Luhan said and grabbed a plate.


"no H-Hyoyeon did it." he hated her name coming out of his own mouth. He felt disgusted.


"oh Hyoyeon noona? Wow, she did great." Eunhyuk shot Luhan a glare but Luhan didn't see him since he was to busy eating the deliciously cooked food.


"noona? since when were you guys close?" he asked.


"since the day she moved in. Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Did you see her room yet?" the others shook their heads and Luhan got up from his seat.


"once she was finished with her room, she wanted to show it to us. I'll show you." they got up from their seats and walked to Hyoyeon's room. Luhan opened the door to Hyoyeon's room and saw she was still sleeping.


"I thought she went somewhere." Donghae said. They quietly opened it wider and went in without making any noise. When Eunhyuk went in, he shirked which made Hyoyeon fall off her bed.



"yay!!! What did you do to the room?" Hyoyeon who was still on the floor got up and wrapped her blanket around herself, still half asleep.


"what're you doing in here?" she asked with a sleepy tone.


"noona we're sorry. I just wanted to show them your room." Luhan pouted. Hyoyeon half smiled and went back on her bed.


"go ahead it's fine." they smiled and looked at her room. The room was painted a cute picture of white fluffy clouds, a blue sky, and green grass with colorful flowers at the bottom of the wall.

"hey you didn't answer me. What did you do to this room?!" Eunhyuk yelled. Hyoyeon looked at him, she rubbed her eyes and tied her hair into a messy bun. She got off her bed and walked to Eunhyuk.


"what's your problem? If I want to paint my room, I'll paint it. If you don't like it, then don't ever come in here." she walked pass him with her toothbrush in hand to the bathroom. Eunhyuk looked at her and exhaled deeply. He pinched the bridge of his nose and walked out of her room while mumbling to himself.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She walked back and forth as she thought to herself. She turned to face the mirror and continued to brush her teeth.


"what is his problem?" she said to herself. She took a quick shower and got dressed. After she checked herself in the mirror one last time, she opened the door and got scared by Eunhyuk, who happens to be standing in front of the door.


"took you long enough." she hit his shoulders as she walked out of the bathroom.


"say sorry." he said. She turned back around and gave him a look.


"excuse me." he took one step closer to her.


"you heard me. Say sorry."


"no, I don't think so." she said with attitude.


"say sorry right now or else-"


"-or else what?!! Don't tell me you want me out because if you kick me out I call the cops. Read Your Contract." with that she left him standing in front of the bathroom door. Donghae and the rest stood there watching them argue with each other. Eunhyuk was breathing heavily as he stormed his way in the bathroom and slam the door shut. The atmosphere was tense.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Donghae paced back and forth in front of the bathroom waiting for Eunhyuk to come out. Once the door opened, Donghae pushed him back in and closing the door behind him. Eunhyuk stumbled back a bit and landed on the floor.


"what the hell?!" Eunhyuk yelled. Luhan with Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran in the bathroom and closed it shut.


"what's . . . what's going on? Why are we all in here?" he asked a bit scared of his dongsaengs actions.


"we need to talk." Donghae said with a very serious tone. Eunhyuk has never seen Donghae this serious before. This is the first time Donghae was that serious. Eunhyuk quietly got up and stood in front of them.


"ok Donghae. Let's talk then." Donghae cleared his throat and put on a straight face.


"hyung, can you please be nice to her for once. Please, I beg of you to-"


"-I'm sorry I can't. I mean I want to be nice to her but it's just . . . I can't I'm sorry. Excuse me please." he was about to walk out but Donghae grabbed his arm, holding him back.


"what do you have against her? What did she do to you that makes you hate her so much? What's wrong with you?" Eunhyuk pulled away and walked out of the bathroom while closing it shut. He leaned against the bathroom door and sighed.


"everything. Everything is wrong with me." he whispered and a small tear rolled down his cheeks.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


She walked back and forth in her room with an angry expression. She stopped and messed up her hair as she grunted. She breathed heavily and sat down on the floor.


"what's wrong with him? Did I do something to make him hate me? . . . . . But I didn't do anything to him except make a contract." she said to herself. She exhaled deeply and laid flat on the floor. Her hair was all over the place as she kept thinking about the scene that happened just a few hours ago.


"does he hate me because I moved in?" she thought about that day when she was kidnapped. The first thing that she saw that day was his face and that goofy gummy smile of his. He was nice to her when that happened and now . . now he's just mean to her. Getting all moody when he sees her. Glaring at her from time to time.


A little knock was heard on her door. She turned her head to the door and got up from the floor. When she opened the door, she saw someone she never wanted to see. She closed the door but he stuck his foot in between the frame and the door.


"move." she said coldly as she tried to push the door close.


"no. Not until we talk first." he said as he tried to make his way in between the crack. After a couple of seconds or yelling and arguing she gave up and opened the door for him which made him fall, face first, on the floor. He quickly got up and closed the door and locked it.


"w-what do you think your doing? Unlock the door." she said while moving back as he moved closer to her.


"no we need to talk first." she was now between the wall and him. She gulped as she felt his hot breathe on her cheek.


"well can you at least move away from me. I need my own bubble." she said feeling very uncomfortable. He pushed himself off the wall and he moved back. She sat on her bed and waited for him to speak.


"well don't you have something to say. Because if you don't then leave, I have plans to do." she crossed her arms across her chest as she stared at him.


"ok umm I . . I umm just wanted to say sorry for being a jerk and all these pass two days."


"is that all?" he nodded and she sighed. She got up and put her hands on his shoulders.


"I forgive."


"really? Do you really mean it?" he said a bit surprised. She nodded and release her grip on his shoulders.


"so does that mean we're somewhat friends." she shrugged her shoulders.


"sure why not. I can't stay mad at someone forever. so I forgive." he gave her his famous gummy smile and a quick hug which surprised her.


"thanks Hyoyeon. I'm sorry again." she patted his back lightly.


"It's ok. Now get out I have to get ready." he smiled one last time and walked out of her room. She chuckled at him and she got ready to meet Jessica and Kai at the bakery.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"so how'd it go?" Eunhyuk turned around and saw his dongsaengs standing behind him. He backed away from them.


"how . . how long were you standing here?" he pointed out.


"umm ever since you locked the door. So what happened?" Donghae asked sounding like a total creep. Eunhyuk gave him a weird look and walked pass them to the living room.


"so . . Does that mean it went ok?" Donghae shouted as he followed him to the living room, bombing him with many questions.