Chapter 6

Roommates?

Kai's Plan                                   

*Italics is english . . . Green is flashbacks*

 

 

 

It was about to close up and only a few more customers were left in the shop. The rest of Kai's employees went home already and it was just the three of them now. After the last customer had left, the three friends went to the kitchen.


"you know Hyoyeon, You should consider what I said. It's not a bad idea." Kai said while putting the cake decorations away in the pantry.


"I'll think about it." she simply said.


"well ok, do you mind closing the shop for me then? I'm taking Jessica home."


"umm . . sure, I don't mind at all."


"thanks Hyoyeon."


"no problem. Drive home safely ok."


"ne, I'll see you tomorrow." Kai and Jessica waved at Hyoyeon and they went out the back door to Kai's car. Hyoyeon waved once more and closed the back door behind her. She cleaned up whatever was left on the table and washed the dishes. After that, she grabbed the keys to the shop and shut off all the lights before locking up.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Just around the corner of the street, stood five men hiding behind a building.


"hyung, are you sure this will work?" the blonde one asked as he faced his hyung, who happened to have a mask on.


"I'm positive now put your mask on. *looks at the bakery* oh look she's coming out. You know the plan?" everybody nodded and quietly made their way to the bakery.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Just a few steps away from her, they grabbed the blindfold from their bag and quickly tied it around her head. She screamed but one of them covered to keep her quiet. Then they put a bag over her head and tied her up. They grabbed her and carefully ran to their building just a few blocks away from the bakery.


"yay!! Let me go!!!" she screamed.


"hyung hurry up with the keys! People could hear her." one of them whispered.
He opened the door and they rushed in. One last look in the hallway and they closed the door behind them, locking it.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The car ride was pretty quiet between them. They didn't talk much to each other. Jessica couldn't take the awkward silents anymore, so she decided to say something to break it.


"do you think it's ok for her to go by herself? I mean its pretty dark out and it's dangerous at night." she asked. Kai thought for a bit and nodded agreeing with Jessica.


"should I go back and pick her up then?"


"yeah, I'll call her first." Jessica fished out her phone and dialed Hyoyeon's number.


"huh~ that's weird."


"what?" Kai asked keeping his eyes on the rode.


"she didn't pick up. She usually picks up my calls . . . Omo, do you think something happened to her?"


"probably not. She's probably home by now. Don't worry." he stopped the car in front of the bakery and got out while Jessica stayed in the car.


He walked to the shop and checked if it was locked by shaking the handles.  He turned back around but suddenly, in the corner of his eye, he spotted something on the ground. He turned back around and walked over to the object. Jessica saw him going to a different direction and rolled the window down.


"Kai!! Where are you going? Let's go." Kai was about to pick up the object but was stopped by Jessica's yelling. He got up and jogged back to the car.


"what were you doing?" she asked.


"nothing. Where do you live again?"


"just drive straight." he started the car and drove off.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


They untied the bag and she fell out of the bag. One of them picked her up and brought her to a chair and tied her up. They put duck tape on , so she could stop screaming. They stood back and looked at her.


"what now, hyung?"


"let's leave her in here for now and wait until morning."


"you mean we're going to let her stay in here all tied up and cold." the brown head yelled.


"do you want her to call the cops on us if we let her go? . . I mean we're talking about the Jessica Jung here. Do you want to get arrested?" the oldest one whispered to them. They looked at each other and shook their heads.


"let's go and worry about this tomorrow." everybody went out of the room and the oldest one closed the door but before he did, he turned back around to look at her.


"I'm so sorry Ms. Jung." he whispered and closed the door behind him.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The sun was shining through the windows as it made the room a bit brighter. The door opened slowly making a noise which woke her up.


Footsteps approached closer and closer to her, her heart was beating faster and faster as each step was heard. A hand was placed on top of her shoulder and she jumped a bit. The hand reached up to take the blindfold off. Once it was off, the person in front of her was surprised.


She blinked a couple of times and her vision became clear. A image of a man stood in front of her. The man wore sweats and his hair was a bit messy. She looked around the room and she noticed it was clean and organized very well. There was a bed neatly made, a white marble desk in the corner of the room and a T.V hanging above a dresser. On the other side of the room was a closet and right in front of the closet, stood four other men.


"Oh My God Hyung!!!! Oh My God!!! What did we just do?! We grabbed the wrong person." the one with brown hair with very muscular arms shouted while grabbing his hair and pacing around the room.


"holy crap, what're we going to do? If we let her go then she could call the cops on us." the one with blonde hair said. Everybody in the room started to panic.


"enough!! I have a plan."


"when you have a plan it turns out to be a big fail . . like always." she chuckled at their sudden reactions. They turned to her and smiled.


"umm . . Hi . . Me name is . . Is Eun-hyuk. What . . What is your . . Nam?" he spoke in a broken English accent. She suddenly bursted out laughing at him. They were confused by her actions.


"your pretty good in English . . Just a tiny bit though." she laughed again.


"oh! you can understand Korean? Oh thank god I don't have to try speaking in English." the man in front of her who happens to be named Eunhyuk said.


"so what's your name?"


"why should I tell the you, who kidnapped me?" her mood suddenly changed.


"somebody has attitude. Just tell me your name."


"Hyoyeon."


"hi Hyoyeon, I'm Eunhyuk, these boys here are Donghae, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan. Welcome to our home." she glared at him and he sighed.


"look, I know we did a bad thing but this right here, was only for a good cause." he said with hand motions.


"what's the cause?" she asked coldly.


"I'm starting to get the feeling, you don't like us." the man with brown hair named Donghae said while rubbing his chin with his thumb and pointer finger.


"no sh*t Sherlock. Can you untie me now, so I can have your stupid faces arrested!!" she yelled at them.


"you wanna play, let's play then." Eunhyuk smirked. He grabbed a chair and placed it in front of her. He sat down and stared at her.


"what are you doing?" she asked annoyed. He didn't answer and leaned back on his chair still staring at her. She looked back at him with a deadly glare. The two had a staring contest.


"oh no it's a stare down. Hyung is so going to win." Donghae said excitedly as he dragged Chanyeol along with him to sit on the bed. Luhan and Baekhyun sat on the floor on the other side of the two, so that their facing all four of them.


"whose it going to be, Eunhyuk? Or the new girl? Dun dun dun." Donghae held a fake microphone in front of him.


"it's now 9:35 am and their still at it." Chanyeol added while grabbing the mic away from Donghae.


"who is going to win? Let's find out after this break."


"hey, you stole my lines." Donghae shouted. While the two were fighting, Hyoyeon suddenly blew in Eunhyuk's eyes making him blink.


"ahhh!!" he shouted while rubbing his eyes."


"looks like I won. Now untie me."


"no you cheated. Your staying here, weather you like it or not." she kicked his chair hard, making him fall back. The guys laughed at them.


"oh hyung I think we should untie her." Baekhyun said while laughing.


"no she's going to call the cops on us." suddenly Hyoyeon had an idea. She smirked and looked at them.


"hey!!" they turned to look at her.


"how about we make a deal. Since I need I place to stay, why not you let me stay here for free and I won't call the cops on you." they became silent. They huddled in a group and chatted with each other.


"well should we? I mean she could be useful." Hyoyeon looked at them in disbelief.


'what are they going to do to me when I'm here?' she thought feeling a bit creeped out.


'I think Kai's plan is actually a good idea.' she thought to herself, thinking about their conversation they had yesterday.


-flashback-


At the bakery


In the kitchen, Hyoyeon with Jessica and Kai stood in front of the cakes and made little fix ups on them before handing them to the customers.


"you know Hyoyeon, you should sell your house that you and doojoon live in. I mean it's going to be pretty lonely since doojoon isn't coming back." Kai said. Hyoyeon thought about doing that but she wasn't sure if doojoon would like that to happen.


"but what if doojoon decides to come back and live here. Where will we stay then?"


"in the apartment you buy. The house you guys bought is very big, so why not sell it." Kai explained.


"well . . . I don't know."


"it's ok Hyoyeon, it's your decision you can do whatever you want but I do agree with Kai on this but like I said before it's your decision." Jessica blurted out.



"umm hello earth to Hyoyeonnie!!!!" Eunhyuk snapped his fingers in front of her. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Eunhyuk.


"Don't . . Call . . Me . . That!!" she glared.


Eunhyuk cleared his throat and said, "sorry. Umm what was I- oh right . . Since I'm the oldest in this house hold, I decided to let you live with us." she smiled but he continued.


"but since we're letting you stay here for free, you have to be our . . . slave." her eyes popped out of her head and she looked at them with a surprised look.


"SLAVE?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile, I'm a bit busy with school and stuff. Don't worry I'll update two chapters for you. Thank you for commenting and subscribing!!